SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:11 pm

G'day @Vjeff!   hi

I just caught up too and I agree, Holly knew from the start she was in the finals, just like Bella did last year IMO.  I wouldn't be surprised if they'd *seen each other round Icebergs* ala Matty J & Laura.  

Knowing Holly's marketing/acting background I find it hard to see her as genuine and don't sense much attraction from her towards him...

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 XDFc37P

...but he certainly seems into her, which I still attribute mainly to this:

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 CZ6lmWI

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Tjf6qyg

Jimmy has a very specific idea of what he's looking for and the women that don't look like his mother never stood a chance IMO. laugh out loud  Also can't help but notice Holly got the sponsor date (Youfoodz) removing all doubt she's F1 IMO.

I don't mind Steph.  She's playing a role on the show and isn't as nasty as she's making out IMO.  Out of curiosity I watched some of her Twitch clips and she seemed pretty normal there.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Z69wTPm

Could definitely see her calling someone a c*** though.   cantstopl

Source: Tenplay

ETA: OK is Jimmy actually trying to recreate a carbon copy of his parents' life/relationship? It's getting a bit weird now.

Bachelor star Jimmy Nicholson 'buys $1.4 million unit' in North Bondi - with the two-bedroom home a perfect love nest for the pilot and his new love

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 DUrNvgt

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:26 am

Nice recap @vjeff.

@Bobette, is Holly even a natural blonde? Asking because her hair looks super bleached to me, and other than the blonde hair, I don’t see much resemblance to Jimmy’s mum Smiley  I agree though that with reports posted here that both Holly and Jimmy move in the same circle that it’s likely similar to Matty J and Laura and I personally don’t like when F1s are pre ordained, just takes a bit away from the show for me. Even as bad as Blake Garvey turned out post show, I still liked how his season was edited a lot more than this current one  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 2498057887

I find it interesting how the AU TPTB edited this season vs how the US TPTB edit the show routinely. If Holly is edited this way by the US TPTB, 100% means she is their next Bette because their goal is to make the audience get invested in the next lead vs the current lead and F1. Just a different editing style so maybe the AU TPTB want to use the obvious edit to increase viewership which is so far not panning out based on the ratings, hopefully that changes post the Olympics.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:44 am

Too funny @Bobette.  I think Jay lives in Bondi too.  It's where casting camps out.  But your theory has gained legs laugh out loud.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:38 am

@Agent99 Yeah I should have stuck with my initial Freudian F1 pick and not been distracted by Jay's dress.  Laura's a dead ringer for Matty's Mum too.  There's a PhD thesis in here somewhere.  laugh out loud

ps You're welcome, Washonline.  Ever heard of citing sources?  Rolling Eyes

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Z0TnF7R

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:45 am

@Bobette….too funny. But for real, you need to start collecting royalty from folks (looking at you DM as the most guilty party) that plagiarize your ideas from here Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:02 am

Thewash didn't even mention two key pieces of information, namely that the $1.4M apartment he just bought is eerily similar to his parents, and the photo of the girl we assume is his ex also looks like his mum.  But eh whatever.

Anyway yeah her real colour looks much darker.  Better keep up those salon appointments Holly else Jimmy might find himself oddly less attracted to you and you haven't even got to fully milk that sweet F1 marketing cow yet.  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 2498057887   

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 SePJC6w

Source

ETA:  Classic shoddy Daily Mail journalism - turns out the pictures they used in that article upthread about Jimmy's $1.4M apartment aren't of his place at all, but rather Deborah Hutton's $12M house in Bronte.  I thought $1.4M seemed cheap.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Ec15lBN

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:02 pm

I quite enjoyed last night's ep - I think it set up Jay as the 'perfect on paper' choice.  They have a similar heritage and love fitness and action.  But I actually enjoyed it for another reason - the group date was at Mahratta where I spent a bit of time as a youngster.  I recognised it straight away from the outside, but when I saw the staircase that I slid down on many an occasion I got a wee bit sentimental laugh out loud.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 ZzhL30j
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:31 pm

Lucky girl @Agent99!

Catching up on this week's epis now.  

I'm sure Tatum has many deep and wonderful qualities but I suspect there are a couple of ~ big reasons ~ why she got this SQT. laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1ALgYs7

It speaks volumes they didn't show any of her date, and instead allocated that airtime to Holly and her lungful of aspirated ocean.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 StTo8pi

Jimmy did seem genuinely concerned though and my gut still says he's a decent lad, even if his outfit did resemble a half stuffed koala.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 HW7C4SB

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:25 pm

Episode 6

OK guys what the hell happened this season?!  Jay was clearly F1 at this point IMO.  :yes:

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 YM7B69C

I thought perhaps Jimmy was just hard to read after his lukewarm date with Holly but his attraction to Jay is as obvious as the bulging vein on his forehead IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Tv25mD0

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 7Dt4XiD

No fake stage kisses in sight!!  Also I don't believe they could have filmed all that in one day - they were probably out of the mansion and alone for 2-3 days IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 42I1Mq8

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 ProuOoY

I wonder what went down that required Holly to sub in as F1.  question Maybe her anxiety got the better of her and she walked?

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:30 pm

@Agent99, that is so cool you got to go down memory lane.
@Bobette, I was waiting for your recap to see if you would catch Jimmy’s forehead veins popping like crazy during his date with Jay. I am very curious the most how he lets Jay go because so far based on the edit & SM, color me confused Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 2498057887

ETA - and voila you posted the recap just as I posted my initial comment. Yep IMO Jay is clearly F1 up to this point. I am still sleuthing stuff online based on the 0.0001% chance SportsBet is wrong Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 3806527698 I don’t want to post what I have seen on SM but Jay’s inner circle including those in NZ are particularly happy for a F2 or F3 dumpee laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:39 pm

@mercieme As much as I would LOVE to think Ch 10 somehow punked Sportsbet and leaked the wrong F1, they would have been tipped off by now based on the massive rush of bets that production members would have placed on Jay when her odds were like 35:00.  No one could resist those kind of winnings.  laugh out loud

She's still at 13:00 which is a joke, IMO.  She should be much shorter.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 A4tQmlg

Source

No, something definitely went down during filming for Holly to end up F1 IMO.  Jay has already spoken a few times expressing insecurities and they did leave that bit in about her having the car accident - maybe they are setting things up for her to walk out.  I doubt anyone's going to believe Holly was his first choice.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:45 pm

Also @Bobette, when Jimmy was holding Jay on his arms and caressing her arms, did he whisper to her that he wished she could spend the night? I am not Aussie so sometimes I can’t pick up the words and no subtitles hence why i am asking. Also that comment might give some credence as to how many days they filmed their date as that SD was overpacked IMO.

I have to sleuth to keep my interest up in the season regardless Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 2498057887

ETA - I thought Jay went down to $10, so she is back up again but Lily improved, something is off IMO. I still have Jay as F3.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers