SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:46 am

mercieme wrote:Also @Bobette, when Jimmy was holding Jay on his arms and caressing her arms, did he whisper to her that he wished she could spend the night? I am not Aussie so sometimes I can’t pick up the words and no subtitles hence why i am asking. Also that comment might give some credence as to how many days they filmed their date as that SD was overpacked IMO.

I have to sleuth to keep my interest up in the season regardless Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 2498057887

If you mean this bit, she said "you're a really good kisser" and he said "you are too".  

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 ProuOoY

There was a massive difference between the way he kissed her compared to the other girls IMO.  Pulling her in and nuzzling her neck - it was on a whole other level.  :yes:

I think our new sleuthing mission should be to work out what sent Jay home, because it definitely wasn't Jimmy's choice IMO, no matter how they make it look on the show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:49 am

@Bobette, that was just before you are a good kisser comment. So let me know if you catch that. I am going to repost my question to you on the betting in the SM thread, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:50 am

mercieme wrote:@Bobette, that was just before you are a good kisser comment. So let me know  if you catch that. I am going to repost my question to you on the betting in the SM thread, thanks.

Ohh! I'll rewind and check BRB...

ETA: He said,  "I could kiss you all night"

But I think "I wish you could stay the night" was probably what he was thinking. Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:55 am

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Bobette, that was just before you are a good kisser comment. So let me know  if you catch that. I am going to repost my question to you on the betting in the SM thread, thanks.

Ohh! I'll rewind and check BRB...

ETA: He said,  "I could kiss you all night"

But I think "I wish you could stay the night" was probably what he was thinking. Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698
Thanks so much, I only heard the “night” part. I am tracking with you though that the SD may have taken more than one day to film.
ETA - your comment about how he kissed Jay compared to the other girls was all over SM as well. In fact, BIP Mary in her IG episode recap called Holly out for closing her mouth while kissing Jimmy and questioned if she was that into him laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:07 am

Yeah Holly comes across as disinterested to me too.   :yes:

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 XDFc37P

I don't think she's into him and it bums me out that he's probably contractually obliged to date her for the forseeable future hmmm

Source: Tenplay

mercieme wrote:ETA - your comment about how he kissed Jay compared to the other girls was all over SM as well. In fact, BIP Mary in her IG episode recap called Holly out for closing her mouth while kissing Jimmy and questioned if she was that into him laugh out loud

I just rewatched the jetski part to get SCs of the position of the sun in the sky for proof it wasn't all shot in one day and caught the comment from Jay that she felt sick because the beef salad she had for lunch felt like it was coming back up.  

No way are they filming two sessions at two completely different locations in one afternoon, IMO. And if you knew you were going to have an excuse to be out with one girl for 1-2 whole days who you gonna pick?  The girl you like best, IMO.

ETA: Relative location of the dragway where the night portion was filmed, compared to the mansion address in Dural and the most likely location of the jetski (may not have been this exact company but probably along that section of coast IMO)

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 HsY8Q8S

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 R4r7sXu

Source

They can't even film a whole cocktail party in one night - no way are they setting up their gear, filming a speedboat date, taking it all down, driving 40+ mins, setting it all up again to film the drag racing in one afternoon.  Also, Jimmy would have had to return the chopper!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:40 pm

Just to give a different viewpoint laugh out loud, but full on action date doesn't scream romance to me.  IIRC Sam/Snez and Matty/Laura's first dates were more romantic than action. More chance to talk and connect imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:04 pm

@Agent99 I focus more on how the lead is acting around the contestant vs the date. What I learnt from the experienced sleuthers that were here in the early days of this forum is that the lead acts like they are the contestant around their F1 on dates and IMO that’s how Jimmy acted around Jay based on what we were shown. I don’t have anything against Holly but her edit & SM rumblings is not F1 like even compared to Richie’s Alex who was just shown to be a clinger, all jmo though.

ETA - funny enough on the US series, the F1 gets the adrenaline dates Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:09 pm

@Agent99 That's a fair point.  It also tends to be the case that the Lead is more physical with the F2 (gotta get it while you can!).  I'm sure we all remember how Matt A's forehead vein almost exploded when he was around Abbie laugh out loud  

Maybe Holly was told to act disinterested, or it was just edited that way.  IDK, just not feeling it between them, and after watching that episode she'd have to be questioning things after seeing the chemistry between him & Jay surely.

ETA:  Just making note of the date allocations.  F1 is usually on all the early GDs since the Lead wants max time with them.

Holly
GD ep 3 and ep 5
SD ep 4

Jay
Business lounge
GD ep 3 and ep 5
SD ep 6

Very interesting that both girls were on the same GDs.  A little bit of compare & contrast going on in Jimmy's mind perhaps.

Side note: next SD must be Carlie yeah?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:47 pm

@Bobette, Lily is the next SD per the promo, she gets the ocean and some elaborate tent. So SCs of her are done after next episode IMO.

ETA - there is a SC I think is Carlie’s SD but not sure, will tag you to confirm in SC thread.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:52 pm

mercieme wrote:@Agent99 I focus more on how the lead is acting around the contestant vs the date. What I learnt from the experienced sleuthers that were here in the early days of this forum is that the lead acts like they are the contestant around their F1 on dates and IMO that’s how Jimmy acted around Jay based on what we were shown. I don’t have anything against Holly but her edit & SM rumblings is not F1 like even compared to Richie’s Alex who was just shown to be a clinger, all jmo though.

ETA - funny enough on the US series, the F1 gets the adrenaline dates Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 2498057887

For sure Jay is a frontrunner at the moment. She is a lot further along than the other girls because of the business lounge visits imo.  There was a chat between Sierah and Tatum I think that said Jimmy and Jay have kissed a few times already and there was a lot of sexual tension there.  But imo the chemistry and 'common interests' is not going to lead to falling in love.  (I'm saying this because of Sportsbet - if f1 wasn't spoiled, I might be thinking Jay was f1 too).

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:05 am

@Agent99 I don’t believe anyone falls in love spending a total of 20 hours with the lead giggling They fall in strong like IMO but think they are in love when in the bubble. A lot of past leads & F1s admitted post show that they really only started falling in love after the cameras stopped rolling & were in public. Hence why Blake Garvey pulled the stunt he did IMO. If Jimmy is with Holly, I have no doubt they will give it a crack like the prior couples before them and I wish them well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:19 am

@mercieme No, of course not real love (whatever that is laugh out loud), but 'bubble love'. I'm just surmising what the storyline/edit will be for Jay if she is f2 - that the chemistry didn't translate to love.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers