SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:03 am

Finch wrote:Because so many who have left already have backed Jay, but Jimmy post show goes on about how his f1 doesn't have a mean bone in her body etc. Obviously defending Holly. And called Tahnee a legend in an interview. Maybe there is a small gang who are pro Holly and the majority backed Jay, against the wishes of tptb. ????
I am actively waiting for Ashley’s interview to drop since she appears to be BFFs with both Brooke and Jay.
ETA - from Lily’s exit IG write up, Holly’s crew IMO is Tahnee, Carlie and Lily. From Ash’s exit IG write-up, she said she was friends with everyone & gave them all a shoutout but gave a special thanks to Jay, saying she was her bestie and thanked her for her big heart & showing her support.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:54 am

So the F1 and two of her affiliates are among the select few who got blue ticks.  Nothing suspicious there at all guys. :dripdrip

And meanwhile every single girl has thrown support behind Jay, who TPTB and Tahnee are trying to trash.  Again, nothing suss at all...

All eyes now on Carlie to see if she gets a tick.  IMO Steph would have gotten one, but she just couldn't toe the line.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:17 am

https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor/articles/it-was-out-of-my-control-ash-lawson-reveals-why-she-didnt-make-it-to-hometowns/tpa210825pnmkc

I'm hoping her Pedestrian TV article reveals more, absolutely nothing!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:32 am

Wow thanks for all the updates! In all my years I've never seen handing out blue ticks for rewards!

The games they play are ridiculous but oh so fun to sleuth! Nice job everyone. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:14 am

Alright I just got through last night's episode in time.  Very interesting body language and editing choices during the "face reading" segment.  Definitely seems designed to make it look like he's happiest around Holly, but was he at the time?  Hmmmmmmm.....

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 WLu7fYh
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 GYA1tPX
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 JubPcsN
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Gmnj9Zh
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 LW712Df
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 LiB9aTa
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 YprB3Bb
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Ltv3puM
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 0mYsCAY

Oh and LOL at them including the pap photos as part of the episode.  Longtime members may remember the Great TPTB v Paparazzo & DM smackdown during Matty J's season but it's pretty clear they're all sharing one big comfy bed together these says IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 F5itBW6

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:30 am

From last night episode, during the face reading session my impression was Jimmy seems really keen on Brook.JMO

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:03 am

Jane Austen wrote:From last night episode, during the face reading session my impression was Jimmy seems really keen on Brook.JMO

Brooke is very affectionate which he clearly enjoys (n.b. forehead vein) but I get the impression he's after someone a bit more assertive/dominant.  Dare I say... like his mother.  Hugesmile

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 6a5fJsT

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:14 am

Can someone please catch me up. Who is the person she dated who is in the public eye?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:16 am

Sundy wrote:Can someone please catch me up. Who is the person she dated who is in the public eye?

We're pretty sure it's this guy @Sundy: https://www.instagram.com/lukefiso/ He does crossfit... in public, I guess? Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:20 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Can someone please catch me up. Who is the person she dated who is in the public eye?

We're pretty sure it's this guy @Sundy: https://www.instagram.com/lukefiso/ He does crossfit... in public, I guess?  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 3806527698

Oh thanks. That was an anti climate. I have no idea who he is
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:21 am

So he is rank No 1 in NZ crossfit. Is that famous.
https://games.crossfit.com/athlete/221436

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:23 am

Again Jimmy get suspicious that Jay want to be a presenter. She is a nutritionist. She may want to give talk on nutrition.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers