SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:17 am

Enough wrote:Why does Jay's friend said she has dated a high profile person? That was before he was the Bachelor

I know it's crazy and then Jimmy dramatises the whole conversation by saying 'Oh Jay's just here for fame' that never came out of anyone's mouth but his.  He really does have no idea.  He asked Rochelle what Jay wants to do with her life (after she told him Jay would well and truly stand by him and his career) and her friend said' I think she wants to be a presenter'.  The way she said it she didn't sound so sure sounded more like a question.  Anyway why has Jimmy not asked Jay any of these questions?  Totally produced if you ask me :thud

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:18 am

I would hope, watching this back, Jimmy can see how much the producers got into his head. They played him like a fiddle IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:24 pm

dolcimumma wrote:
Enough wrote:Why does Jay's friend said she has dated a high profile person? That was before he was the Bachelor

I know it's crazy and then Jimmy dramatises the whole conversation by saying 'Oh Jay's just here for fame' that never came out of anyone's mouth but his.  He really does have no idea.  He asked Rochelle what Jay wants to do with her life (after she told him Jay would well and truly stand by him and his career) and her friend said' I think she wants to be a presenter'.  The way she said it she didn't sound so sure sounded more like a question.  Anyway why has Jimmy not asked Jay any of these questions?  Totally produced if you ask me :thud

My take on being a presenter is more related to her profession and to give talks on nutrition and wellness.

From her Jay Rose Wellness site
15/06/2017
I had the privilege over the weekend to chat to the New Zealand AFL team about Nutrition for Performance in the lead up to the International Cup in August 🏈 I love being able to share my knowledge to athletes so passionate about pushing themselves in order to be the best they can be! 💪🏽 It's always so inspiring 🙌🏽 Good luck to the team as they prep for a successful competition in Melbourne 💯
She has also given talk to a group of women.

https://www.findhealthclinics.com/AU/Sydney/1868733820016645/Jay-Rose-Wellness---Qualified-Nutritionist-%26-Group-Trainer#videos

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:25 pm

Bobette wrote:I would hope, watching this back, Jimmy can see how much the producers got into his head.  They played him like a fiddle IMO.

He he he. He can say one more time that he has been blindsided!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:26 pm

Well done everyone. We all rised to the challenge to find Jay's ex

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:35 pm

Enough wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:

My take on being a presenter is more related to her profession and  to give talks on nutrition and wellness.

From her Jay Rose Wellness site
15/06/2017
I had the privilege over the weekend to chat to the New Zealand AFL team about Nutrition for Performance in the lead up to the International Cup in August 🏈 I love being able to share my knowledge to athletes so passionate about pushing themselves in order to be the best they can be! 💪🏽 It's always so inspiring 🙌🏽 Good luck to the team as they prep for a successful competition in Melbourne 💯
She has also given talk to a group of women.

https://www.findhealthclinics.com/AU/Sydney/1868733820016645/Jay-Rose-Wellness---Qualified-Nutritionist-%26-Group-Trainer#videos

Maybe, but she did do a professional TV presenter course, and really, the more I look at her 2017 life and the fact that everyone she was hanging out with was relatively high profile, I do have my doubts more and more on her.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:58 pm

@vjeff, Jimmy himself described Jay as very down to earth & lately in one of his post show interview also said she is super genuine. Her IG aesthetic for someone clamoring for publicity is absolute crap IMO. So I don’t get the picture that the producers are painting of her. In contrast to the US series, the here for the wrong reason edit usually is given to contestants that producers were able to find out they broke up with an ex just before they got on the show & have in sone cases brought the ex on the show to confront the contestant.

Regardless, I wish Jimmy had eliminated Jay at F4 since he clearly has hang ups about her. I fully expect him to eliminate her at F3, hope he just lets her go during their date & not bother with the RC. I am very much looking forward to what Jay has to say in her exit interviews.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:34 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:17 am

Jay's negative edit shift and mountain-out-of-molehill storylines continue to bemuse me.  dizzy

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:53 am

Bobette wrote:Jay's negative edit shift and mountain-out-of-molehill storylines continue to bemuse me.  dizzy

Source
My exact sentiments. They are going all rogue to really make the two runners up look bad .

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:15 am

Holly practically recoiling from his touch here and yet they continue to wedge the other two under the bus to make it look like the Ice Queen is his best option.  Rolling Eyes

Source

I agree with others who have said they feel sorry for Jimmy.  She's going to dump his azz as soon as contracts expire and she's done milking the F1 cow IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:17 am

@Bobette me too! It's still all about her IMO, Holly must be fuming cantstopl

The only annoying thing is they will edit out everything Jay says so she looks disingenuous and we will never know the actual truth and that really is sad IMO. Sad that they need to stoop that low to get a 'show' and sad for poor Jay if she really did like him. All it does is highlight is how devoid Holly is of any personality JMO.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers