SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:23 am

Agent99 wrote:Are they mic'd up in hair and makeup?

Probably not all the time no.

Very interesting that both Steph and Tahnee have now wound back their claims.  Suspect

Seems to me like TPTB set in motion a chain of Chinese Whispers about Jay but WHY.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:26 am

No idea….all I know is Helene the make lady seems to like Jay going by SM posting. Also, opportunity missed by the show to make history and put hair and make up lady on blast to settle this laugh out loud
@Bobette, did Tahnee recant her story?  Geez, not a good look and confirms Jimmy was referring to her as the other bad egg based on his interviews earlier, jmo?

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:26 am

Ash hasn’t had alone time with Jimmy in a while.
She seems nice and Jay is close to her.
It seemed to be ash jay Laura vs holly lily tahnee.
It isn’t far fetched to imagine why jay having just had a date, would prefer Jimmy to have some time with Ash instead of Holly.. nothing for Jimmy to question imo. And I remember this happening before in another season
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:29 am

Bobette wrote:

Probably not all the time no.

Very interesting that both Steph and Tahnee have now wound back their claims.  Suspect

Seems to me like TPTB set in motion a chain of Chinese Whispers about Jay but WHY.

Not in Tahnee's Tenplay article.  She's doubled down eek.
https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor/articles/tahnee-leeson-has-no-regrets-about-how-her-time-in-the-bachelor-mansion-came-to-an-end/tpa210818wtlah

Last edited by Agent99 on Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:29 am

Interesting.  If there's actual dirt on Jay I'm dying to know what it is. She went from hero to zero in the edit real quick.  laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:30 am

Someone has mentioned that Jay has been popular amongst the stylists.
If she really was of questionable character, and said this in front of them.. would they really have maintained strong ties with her?
Considering her beauty pageant history perhaps even... a convo abt being runner up in one of those instances was misunderstood??
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:32 am

The thing that gets me is I expect contestants say that kind of thing   All.  The.  Time.  Why make a storyline out of it is what I want to know, especially after the (also unsubstantiated) "no kids" thing from last week. Maybe they're just desperate for content?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:40 am

Ash wrote:Someone has mentioned that Jay has been popular amongst the stylists.
If she really was of questionable character, and said this in front of them.. would they really have maintained strong ties with her?
Considering her beauty pageant history perhaps even... a convo  abt being runner up in one of those instances was misunderstood??
I still wonder why Tahnee didn’t tell Jimmy upfront that she heard it herself to begin with. In my experience, one’s story will be rock solid even when many versions of the truth are being relayed to others.

Yeah I can’t wait to hear what Jay has to say about this in her exit interview.

TenPlay Exit inteviews are done right after the contestant is eliminated by the way.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:43 am; edited 3 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:41 am

@bobette maybe this season was really just that boring because there was not much substance to that date of his and Holly's tonight let me tell you! Holly told him she really liked him and he didn't say anything back. He told Jay he really liked her though when they were sorting things out. Surely they would start to show us some love story between him and Holly because it's still the Jay & Jimmy show!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:42 am

Bobette wrote:Interesting.  If there's actual dirt on Jay I'm dying to know what it is.  She went from hero to zero in the edit real quick.  laugh out loud

Me too!!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:48 am

dolcimumma wrote:@bobette maybe this season was really just that boring because there was not much substance to that date of his and Holly's tonight let me tell you!  Holly told him she really liked him and he didn't say anything back.  He told Jay he really liked her though when they were sorting things out. Surely they would start to show us some love story between him and Holly because it's still the Jay & Jimmy show!

It's almost like Jay was going to be F1, the "No kids" thing and makeup woman comment were introduced to be her obstacle (as required under the Golden Laws of Bachelor Tropes) but maybe it got out of control and he actually did change her mind about her, or she spat the dummy and didn't want to play ball anymore if she was constantly getting questioned... leaving them with no F1 and only, what, 3 episodes to go?  They've got a lot of work to do if they're going to establish a convincing F1 narrative for Holly in that time IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:50 am

Bobette wrote:Interesting.  If there's actual dirt on Jay I'm dying to know what it is.  She went from hero to zero in the edit real quick.  laugh out loud
I forgot to mention that Channel 10 TLDR guy that does recap of the show has been backing Jay & Jimmy’s connection and also her in general in all his recaps. So if he changes his tune on her for this episode recap, it will provide more insights as to where her edit is headed. i am anticipating Jay’s elimination the most at this point giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers