SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LukeBlueKoala Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:19 am

What if there was no love story between Holly and Jimmy to focus on? giggling giggling giggling
LukeBlueKoala
LukeBlueKoala

Male Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:19 am

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:We need Bobette to do some detective work

You rang?  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 3806527698

I'll have a look. :detective  

@Agent99 Race you.  
Girl, start with Jordan please….ya know he went off to the US series. Zac lives kinda low profile and I doubt Moses focused on anything other than his music  giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:21 am

I just edited my post upthread to say Art is the most logical IMO; perhaps they dated in high school or something? Anyway off to have a snoop round...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:22 am

It could be just a few dates. Didn't Bella said she dated Jimmy?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:23 am

Bobette wrote:I just edited my post upthread to say Art is the most logical IMO; perhaps they dated in high school or something?  Anyway off to have a snoop round...
I will lose my ish if it’s Art…..I reject it please!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:31 am

Paleo.. Nutrition... broke up in 2012... Hmmmm...

It says the girl broke up with him though (and the person who wrote this article thinks her name was Hayley).

Still digging...

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 N5bm5Mb

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:33 am

LukeBlueKoala wrote:What if there was no love story between Holly and Jimmy to focus on? giggling giggling giggling

I'm with you not sure there was much of a love story there. Either she is a very bland or she is way too measured in front of a camera not really being herself just saying all the right things to get where she wants to go. Who knows!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:33 am

@Bobette, Jay is 32 now

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:36 am

Thanks @mercieme. I think we can probably rule Art out. The Miss India article suggests she was dating Mr Crossfit at that time (2010) so she couldn't have been dating Art for five years in 2012, unless the Woman's Day info is wrong.

dolcimumma wrote:
LukeBlueKoala wrote:What if there was no love story between Holly and Jimmy to focus on? giggling giggling giggling

I'm with you not sure there was much of a love story there.  Either she is a very bland or she is way too measured in front of a camera not really being herself just saying all the right things to get where she wants to go.  Who knows!

via GIPHY

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:47 am

Bobette wrote:Thanks @mercieme. I think we can probably rule Art out. The Miss India article suggests she was dating Mr Crossfit at that time (2010) so she couldn't have been dating Art for five years in 2012, unless the Woman's Day info is wrong.

dolcimumma wrote:

I'm with you not sure there was much of a love story there.  Either she is a very bland or she is way too measured in front of a camera not really being herself just saying all the right things to get where she wants to go.  Who knows!

via GIPHY

cantstopl Bobette you could be right!! and that's why poor Jay is suffering for it Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f625

A few people on Insta (referring back to Timm from Angie's season) saying Jay got her friends to say dealbreaker stuff to Jimmy so she wouldn't get picked Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f609

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:53 am

Guys, J saw  Osher tweet that Jimmy only gave Jay a peck and not a pash which tracks with the HTD video they posted on IG as well. So what the  heck is this pic  that Jay posted on her HTD reel? Seems they only showed the peck to make it seem Jimmy was so rattled he didn’t want to pash her, these producers are jokers laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 13be4010
https://www.instagram.com/jacintalal_nutritionist/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:15 am

I'm tapping out - duty calls. I found Jay's old IG account if anyone wants to take over the stalking investigation.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 ZYgzi6F

She's still following Luke, so we got that connection right. Hugesmile

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 TrBnSva

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers