SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:54 am

Would she have her SM back yet? Wouldn't think so

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:58 am

dolcimumma wrote:Would she have her SM back yet?  Wouldn't think so

Stephenie got her Instagram back. Since she is not getting her bonus she can spill

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:58 am

Exactly, which makes it so much worse.  She is literally nothing more than a character to them.  All contestants/Leads are, we know that, but the "management" of the SM accounts this season, putting fake words in their mouth, it feels even more exploitative and vile than ever.

Grrrrrrrr.....  Why do I watch this show again?  laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:00 am

@dolcimumma what did Jimmy say to Jay and what did Jay say in her limo exit?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:01 am

Seems like she got played big time, I hope he feels Jimmy feels like a tool for how he treated her.

https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor/articles/a-target-on-my-back-from-day-one-jay-lal-sent-home-just-before-the-final-rose-ceremony/tpa210901mjgot

Saw an ad for tomorrow night, Brookes dress is pinky and Holly's has yellow in it.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:01 am

Enough wrote:

Stephenie got her Instagram back. Since she is not getting her bonus  she can spill

Yesss ggguuuurrrlll do it. A tell-all Twitch stream is in order!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:02 am

mercieme wrote:@dolcimumma what did Jimmy say to Jay and what did Jay say in her limo exit?

Like hardly anything that we were shown. Jay said she Hope's he finds what he's looking for
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:14 am

Finch wrote:
mercieme wrote:@dolcimumma what did Jimmy say to Jay and what did Jay say in her limo exit?

Like hardly anything that we were shown. Jay said she Hope's he finds what he's looking for
Jimmy said this sucks

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:15 am

Finch wrote:

Thanks, at least she can finally say her piece, my advise to her is to move far away from this franchise….the producers using her downfall to elevate a white woman is not something I can stand for.

@Bobette, this has got to be the most crappy season I have ever seen on the Bachelor AU series. The next bachelor they choose will determine if I ever watch the series again laugh out loud I can’t watch a Bachie being manipulated to the nth degree by producers, that’s for sure no no

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:16 am

dolcimumma wrote:@Enough I think she did say that it was before he was the bachelor, she said she didn't know that he was going to do it.

Anyone know when Jay dated the Bachelor? Just a few months before he became the Bachelor or even earlier?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:18 am

Enough wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:@Enough I think she did say that it was before he was the bachelor, she said she didn't know that he was going to do it.

Anyone know when Jay dated the Bachelor?  Just a few months before he became the Bachelor or even earlier?
2016 to 2017 based on IG which makes the whole thing even ridiculous laugh out loud Moses was Bachie just in 2021!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:23 am

My article above has info on the Bach NZ comment

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers