SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:26 am

Exactly! They didn't show her telling Jimmy (if she did tell him) You wouldn't know what someone will do in the future. SM just believe what they saw.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:40 am

mercieme wrote:... snipped
the producers using her downfall to elevate a white woman is not something I can stand for.

@Bobette, this has got to be the most crappy season I have ever seen on the Bachelor AU series. The next bachelor they choose will determine if I ever watch the series again laugh out loud I can’t watch a Bachie being manipulated to the nth degree by producers, that’s for sure no no

The bold is a whole new low for sure.

Seems pretty obvious to me that they edited the first part of the show when Jimmy was hot for Jay, and intending to pick her.  There was a very obvious shift in her edit about mid season.  

So, what happened?  Maybe something went down in the business lounge.  Maybe she wasn't that into him and it hurt his ego.  Maybe producers got into his head.  Maybe it just fizzled....

Happily for TPTB, they had the insurance policy of having cast an actress to slot in and adopt the role of F1.  Unfortunately, the chemistry between them resembles a bowl of cold custard.  

No problem!  Just get a couple of girls to manufacture some rumours about Jay, edit a few words into people's mouths, pay Brooke a bonus to come back as some kind of zombie mega clinger...

...et VOILA!  Holly is the "best" option.

via Gfycat

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:43 am

In the promo for next week he's mentioning to Holly she's very much like a lot of his ex girlfriends. He's getting no love for that comment on SM giggling he is a train wreck!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:29 am

@Vjeff quoting ourselves from March...

Bobette wrote:She looks like his Mum, and the girl we think is his ex.  Get the forks ready.   Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 3806527698

Vjeff wrote: https://www.facebook.com/susaninicholson
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Fb_img21

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 RMDuq0G

Source

ETA:  Oh yes their body language just screams "two people in love" doesn't it.   :dripdrip  

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 5nc45dv

Source

She looks like she's giving him a tax audit.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:03 am

Bobette wrote:@Vjeff quoting ourselves from March...

Bobette wrote:She looks like his Mum, and the girl we think is his ex.  Get the forks ready.   Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 3806527698

Vjeff wrote: https://www.facebook.com/susaninicholson
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Fb_img21

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 RMDuq0G

Source

ETA:  Oh yes their body language just screams "two people in love" doesn't it.   :dripdrip  

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 5nc45dv

Source

She looks like she's giving him a tax audit.

Ha we really called it months ago! These two are so sterile together. His face when she said she had fallen in love with him was so bored. When we said she is the last person he would be expecting to say that, I was like yeah us too mate, trust me! Haha. I would be very surprised if they are together in a year. Although Locky and Irena shocked me so maybe they will too.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:43 pm

If they’re still together in a year it will probably because he’s flying again, and they barely see each other laugh out loud
They can do some photo ops on the weekends where he’s back, and the rest of the time Holly can be swanning around as a Sydney socialite getting invited to better things than she did before as she’s more well known.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Floss Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:18 pm

Long time member not commenting much, just love what you all sleuth and comment. Don’t always agree with some opinions but it’s healthy discussion usually. But I just can’t sit back and read comments that bring racism into decisions and how producers are favouring contestants because of their skin colour. IMO nobody should get favourable treatment because of their skin colour, beliefs etc. But it also works both ways just because you have darker skin does not mean you get preferential treatment. So the comment about elevating a white person over a black person just does not hold water for me.

I’m not a Jay fan and IMO she is not as innocent as she makes out. Many of the contestants have a very short memory. They bitched about her use of the business key but now she is a lovely person IMO they can’t have it both ways. Yes the producers have edited the hell out this season but are we surprised! Time will tell if Jimmy has chosen wisely and does have a happy ending with his chosen lady.

Floss

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:32 pm

Hey @Floss I definitely appreciate the point that you’re making, and agree that no one should be elevated above anyone else because of their skin colour, whatever that may be.

To clarify my position, I think it’s an unfortunate coincidence that the lead and the likely F1 have no chemistry whatsoever, and that the F2 and F3 are from a POC background. It’s possible that if the F2 was say, Lily, she made have also been made to look terrible in order to make the F1 look good, we don’t know that.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:16 pm

Floss wrote:Long time member not commenting much, just love what you all sleuth and comment. Don’t always agree with some opinions but it’s  healthy discussion usually.  But I just can’t sit back and  read comments that bring racism into decisions and how producers are favouring contestants because of their skin colour. IMO nobody should get favourable treatment because of their skin colour, beliefs etc. But it also works both ways just because you have darker skin does not mean you get preferential treatment.  So the comment about elevating a white person over a black person just does not hold water for me.

I’m not a Jay fan and IMO she is not as innocent as she makes out.  Many of the contestants have a very short memory. They bitched about her use of the business key but now she is a lovely person IMO they can’t have it both ways.  Yes the producers have edited the hell out this season but are we surprised!   Time will tell if Jimmy has chosen wisely and does have a happy ending with his chosen lady.  

The idea that people of color should not get 'preferential treatment' because of their race ignores the fact that in fact the exact opposite of that is happening all the time.
We all know the producers make deliberate choices about how they depict characters. To portray a person of color as lying and unreliable or duplicitous, as they have with Jay, is a common racist trope and I think one worth critiquing here.
Also
Channel 10 have a long history of racism
https://www.9news.com.au/national/more-neighbours-actors-come-forward-with-racism-claims/a3f1d43f-9589-4fcd-9bd5-804d7d228c9f

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/morning-shows/ugly-row-rocks-studio-10-every-time-you-open-your-mouth-you-sound-racist/news-story/96af83ef6cc60bfea50028b76ddf2d6b

Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by AprilApril Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:36 pm

@Finch Thank you, I agree.

AprilApril

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:14 pm

Osher has been low-key throwing shade at Jay in his tweets for a couple of weeks now. The edit might have nothing to do with race and more to do with Jay just being a bit dodgy. JMO

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:38 pm

Agent99 wrote:Osher has been low-key throwing shade at Jay in his tweets for a couple of weeks now.  The edit might have nothing to do with race and more to do with Jay just being a bit dodgy.  JMO

I really think it's more that Jimmy can't make a decision unless mummy and big sis make it for him. I don't think any other Bachelor has had family there quite as much as he did and he even said it. Good luck with that one Holly cantstopl . I have put an article in the SM thread where Brooke calls him 'gullible'. I think that tells us a lot about him IMO. I think he was very insecure & unsure going into this and it shows big time.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers