SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:37 am

Jay & Tahnee final 2

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:37 am

Tahnee gone!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:37 am

mercieme wrote:... snipped Punkee posted on Twitter asking who is behind the rumors surrounding Jay and cheekily posted that it’s the “producers”…..you guys reckon this may be true????

@Bobette 100% agreed and also the show never edits and give time to a non F1 showing an obstacle that both that person and the lead need to be overcome for their love story.

All I'm saying is, these girls are mic'ed up 90% of the time.  If Jay had said any of this stuff, TPTB would probably have it on tape and could have included it, even if it was just audio over mis-matched blurry vision like Steph calling Holly a c*unt or Jimmy talking to his sisters about Brooke (which wasn't him saying she was his first choice either BTW; lots of creative audio editing this season).

So yeah, we have no actual proof that she said any of these things and if he sent her home because of the "misunderstandings", there's going to be a whole lot of unfinished business.  Seems like Jimmy wanted her for F1 but then something happened and TPTB orchestrated a sabotage campaign to get rid of her.  Wonder what he's thinking watching it all back, not seeing her say any of these things...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:40 am

Brooke returns tomorrow!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:43 am

dolcimumma wrote:Brooke returns tomorrow!

Very interesting timing, dontcha think? Right after he suddenly starts to have doubts over the girl he IMO had penciled in for F1. I doubt she would have been in the right headspace for that so more producer meddling IMO.  

Seems to me Holly wasn't even his second choice for F1 then but absolute bottom of the barrel face-saving option after Jay & Brooke IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:46 am

dolcimumma wrote:Brooke returns tomorrow!
Makes sense as I don’t see how she gets to final 2 without that….guess off to a second SD so they can catch up.

Why Jay needs to be sabotaged when she is not F1 makes no sense to the storyline IMO.

@dolcimumma saw on Twitter reference to make up lady. So did Tahnee mention the make up lady as a witness to what Jay said because that’s Helene who has only posted Jay’s costume pic on her IG so far this season and caption was “beautiful Jay”.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:47 am

Yes very interesting and it looks like from the promo for tomorrow night they are on a group date and Jay gives her 'advantage' to Ash (must be for extra time with him). Then you see Jimmy saying 'doesn't Jay want to spend time with me!" and the other girls going 'what is Jay thinking'. There is clip where Brooke returns at the cocktail party and Jay saying 'I am really worried now maybe I shouldn't have given my advantage to Ash!' The plot thickens.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:49 am

mercieme wrote:Why Jay needs to be sabotaged when she is not F1 makes no sense to the storyline IMO.

Initially I thought it was to give her an out if she wanted to leave (and set her up nicely for Bette) but now I'm wondering if she did something to piss TPTB off.  Definitely a huge change in his body language towards her since the last episode even just from the clips so it's looking more like someone got in his ear to turn him off her.  Suspect  We need someone to edit the behind the scenes stuff together in an Unreal-style spinoff show. That's where all the real action happens.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:51 am

@mercieme Tahnee said to Jay that she said it when she was getting her hair and make up done. To Jimmy she told him she heard from one of the other girls that Jay said this.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:51 am

One rumour can be written off, but two, nope.  It's a she said/she said, but I for one believe Tahnee.  Jay just wasn't convincing in her denial imo.  Jay may have been a favourite up until now, but you could see Jimmy pulling back on their date.  He didn't look happy.  And it looks like more of the same tomorrow from the preview.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:54 am

@bobette totally! As you said if there was footage or audio of her saying it surely they would play it if she pissed someone off? None of it makes any sense!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:54 am

It just show Jimmy cant think for himself.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers