SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:47 am

dolcimumma wrote:Oh dear!  2 episodes in one night, they must be trying to get this show off air asap!

Really?  Wow yeah that does not bode well. I haven't even mustered up the energy to watch last night's episode yet. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:51 am

I finally got my TV back off my children at 8.20pm and sat down for the end of the episode before putting Ted Lasso on when an ad came on saying 'don't go anywhere another episode of The Bachelor is coming right up!'. Laura has this date, just watching while my husband puts them to bed giggling

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:51 am

@bobette but yes not good don't think this has ever happened!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:11 am

Nope, I can't recall it happening before either.  

I wonder if this means Brooke's season will start earlier than usual?  Here's hoping.  I'm expecting it to be terribly contrived but the novelty factor of the mixed gender cast has piqued my interest.  laugh out loud

ETA:  Double eps next week too.  RIP Season 9.   Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 2EkJ96Q

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:35 am

dolcimumma wrote:Oh dear!  2 episodes in one night, they must be trying to get this show off air asap!

Oops. I missed the double episode

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:37 am

Maybe they want to bring on the Masked Singers

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:28 am

Hello old mates
Slowly processing

Smiley

Ah well, so the sneak peek into the next episode shows Tahnee telling Jimmy something abt someone (jay) who he is very close to.
Something they’ve been pulling the wool over his eyes abt..?
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:21 am

@ash maybe it's the baby thing again? Someone said in yesterday's episode to Jimmy's sister that she didn't want to have kids.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:01 am

Nope that's not it just watched a few videos on FB, as I didn't finish watching the second episode, and it looks like Jimmy approached Jay about the so called 'rumour' of her not wanting kids. She came back and asked the girls about it. Clearly Steph said it to Jimmy's sister because we saw her say it on the episode last night but she is denying she said anything. Anyway she is such a bad liar and not a very nice person by the look of it.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:56 am

Just watched a bit of episode 7 - Haven't actually seen the comment about Jay not wanting kids come oout of Steph's mouth, nor even her sister's mouth when she was recounting the incident to Jimmy. Some creative audio editing there IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:04 pm

@bobette at the 40 min mark she says to his cousin 'I'm not sure Jay wants to have kids' and that Brooke is 'codependent in a relationship'. She's very two faced if you ask me the way she speaks. At one point she says 'Pilots suck' I mean really why are you still there then! Clearly she's being a cow just to get her mug on air that's how I see it.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:50 pm

dolcimumma wrote:@bobette at the 40 min mark she says to his cousin 'I'm not sure Jay wants to have kids' and that Brooke is 'codependent in a relationship'. She's very two faced if you ask me the way she speaks. At one point she says 'Pilots suck' I mean really why are you still there then! Clearly she's being a cow just to get her mug on air that's how I see it.  
Okies, I haven’t watched full episode yet but fast forwarded to that section and she was shown saying the words. I will have to listen again if the words coming out sound exactly like ‘I’m not sure Jay wants to have kids’. It will be a real kicker though if it’s Stephanie vs Holly in the finale, the audience will loose their mind for real laugh out loud. The producers really messed up by building the narrative around her for someone who likely didn’t make F4 vs highlighting some of the other ladies IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers