SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 66 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AprilApril Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:59 am

For the record, from what I've seen, I love Jay. She is lively, funny, smart, gentle, friendly, and the perfect fit for a dating show like this because she is a natural in front of the camera but she is not 'acting' IMO, she participates with good humour and takes everything in her stride, and if she was going to find love that would have been a great bonus. I think she is very genuine and as it was pointed out elsewhere, presenters too deserve love : )

AprilApril

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:00 am

@AprilApril I agree! I love Jay and to be honest how did Jimmy think TPTB found these girls! Most of them would have been approached via IG like he was he said it himself. I genuinely don't think she went there to find fame. Holly however I do believe she did The Bachelor for that exact reason, it's written all over her face and instagram rofl

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:22 am

@dolcimumma @AprilApril we are on the same page.  :yes:

It's ironic that Holly's motives are the only ones not being questioned considering she is IMO the most dubious of the lot.

I'm seeing lots of calls for Carlie to be Bette 2022 BTW.

ETA:  I think someone needs to give Daily Mail a hug or something - their bitchy histrionics are off the hook today.  laugh out loud

Men are allowed to cry DM get with the programme pls.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 TuHlBfw

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:28 am

Lmao I can’t believe Jimmy re-storied this IG posting from the show about his overuse of the word “blindsided” and noted “googles synonyms for blindsided”. Wonder which producer had him using that word all season, and hope Jimmy sees how ridiculous he truly sounded with his IMO unnecessary overuse of the word laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTELkuhplJN/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:30 am

@Bobette I'm seeing that too re Carlie. She was very lovely in her exit interview especially about the 3 ladies left. She sounds lovely to be honest.

You can see from the promo for next week who the poser is. Jimmy let's the girls choose the dates they want to take him on and of course Holly rocks up on the biggest yacht she could find whereas Jay chooses kayaking.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:46 am

@Bobette they are on fire today, someone is definitely letting lockdown get to them giggling

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:57 am

So much love for Carlie on the socials today! Who would have thunk it for the corporate gal we all thought was too good for the show when we first sleuthed her? Everything I’m seeing is people seeing red flags with Brooke and Jay, with crickets for Holly.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:03 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:So much love for Carlie on the socials today! Who would have thunk it for the corporate gal we all thought was too good for the show when we first sleuthed her? Everything I’m seeing is people seeing red flags with Brooke and Jay, with crickets for Holly.
I kinda wish he picked Brooke just to see how bonkers SM would be on finale night, wonder how that would compare to when Richie picked Alec  giggling

And on another note, Sierrah is back on IG and so is Laura who left after Steph. I suppose Steph is not allowed back yet and being punished by TPTB for going rogue on them laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:26 am

Pic of the final 3 dresses you can just make out Holly's is a silver?

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Image_14

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Img_8716
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Img_8715

source:https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:37 am

@dolcimumma, I see Holly’s silver dress has some black in it as well. 
They need a contrast to Holly’s dress, so not sure which one does that the best.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:40 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:So much love for Carlie on the socials today! Who would have thunk it for the corporate gal we all thought was too good for the show when we first sleuthed her? Everything I’m seeing is people seeing red flags with Brooke and Jay, with crickets for Holly.

I think your bold here the key to this whole weirdass edit

IMO Holly was so bland TPTB had to manufacture red flag storylines for the others.  Brooke's been so OTT since she came back it makes me think they offered her a little bonu$ to return and play up the clinger role.

Seems to me they're desperately trying to make Holly look like the "good" option but she's given them so little material to work with they can only achieve it by making the other girls look like "bad" options, IMO.

ETA: Brooke's gold dress is a better contrast to Holly's silver IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:44 am

@mercieme I find that Jay's dress matches Jimmy's suit perfectly Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 1f609 especially with the gold stripes on the cuffs although I know that is not what we are looking for here. Not sure if the black is just the silver in the light looking darker? on Holly's dress. I know someone on here will have an idea. I feel like Brooke is the odd one out but can't see Holly's dress properly.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 66 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme