SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 66 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 56 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:55 am

dolcimumma wrote:@mercieme I find that Jay's dress matches Jimmy's suit perfectly  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 1f609 especially with the gold stripes on the cuffs although I know that is not what we are looking for here.  Not sure if the black is just the silver in the light looking darker? on Holly's dress. I know someone on here will have an idea.  I feel like Brooke is the odd one out but can't see Holly's dress properly.
I think the suit is the show promo suit, the F3 RC suit will be different.
I thought Brooke’s dress was nude but I see that @Bobette noted it as gold. Holly is silver for sure. 
Here is Sam Wood’s F3 and the girl dressed in black was eliminated.
https://www.instagram.com/p/7sFw0_AgtP/
Matt Agnew’s F3, silver dress eliminated 
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ixt1vnhkj/
Honeybadger’s F3, black & gold dress eliminated 
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bodarm9BO5f/
Blake Garvey’s F3, dark grey dress eliminated 
https://www.instagram.com/p/tm1vzDggiA/
Tim Robards’s F3, silver & black dress eliminated 
https://www.instagram.com/p/grGu-_ggh1/

Last edited by mercieme on Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added info)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:08 am

I just saw an extras video on Tenply of the last 3 remaining girls and some footage not shown at Home towns. Interestingly they only put footage from Holly & Jay's dates not Brookes.  And that vein is just really prominent when he is with Jay!!! Couldn't spot it with Holly  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 1f609

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:12 am

dolcimumma wrote:I just saw an extras video on Tenply of the last 3 remaining girls and some footage not shown at Home towns. Interestingly they only put footage from Holly & Jay's dates not Brookes.  And that vein is just really prominent when he is with Jay!!! Couldn't spot it with Holly  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 1f609
What was Jay’s footage please? Thanks

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:25 am

@mercieme they were at the dinner table talking during home towns to her friends and what they would do on a night out with her mates. Holly had similar footage, the 'second mum' of Holly's asking if he liked golf.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:43 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:So much love for Carlie on the socials today! Who would have thunk it for the corporate gal we all thought was too good for the show when we first sleuthed her? Everything I’m seeing is people seeing red flags with Brooke and Jay, with crickets for Holly.

I think that's why they posted the IG post where Holly runs out after he had gone on Hometowns to give him an extra hug goodbye. They are now desperate for us to see a connection that is not there. They really do underestimate the public giggling

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:46 am

dolcimumma wrote:@mercieme they were at the dinner table talking during home towns to her friends and what they would do on a night out with her mates.  

I just watched that.  He seemed quite happy in her company I must say.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 JI182Va

The vein does not lie.   Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 FNhruJw

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:16 am

Bobette wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:@mercieme they were at the dinner table talking during home towns to her friends and what they would do on a night out with her mates.  

I just watched that.  He seemed quite happy in her company I must say.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 JI182Va

The vein does not lie.   Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 FNhruJw

I have tried to find the vein with another but no luck, Jay wins giggling He really does seem very happy with her. Can't wait to hear her side of the story!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:26 am

@dolcimumma I wish DM would write about your vein theory!! rofl

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:58 am

Do we like them being called the next Tim & Anna?? Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 3806527698 Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 1838857674

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/the-bachelor-australia-does-holly-win

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:11 am

dolcimumma wrote:Do we like them being called the next Tim & Anna??  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 3806527698 Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 1838857674

NO

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:20 pm

Enough wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:Do we like them being called the next Tim & Anna??  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 3806527698 Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 1838857674

NO

So many LOL’s at this. Holly wishes they’re the next Tim and Anna.

Pretty sure that by the FRC, Anna was universally beloved by the audience, not somebody who’s going to get Bradbury-ed across the line because production made the other 2 look bad
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:01 pm

The next Mr and Mrs Nicholson maybe. Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 3806527698 Anyone else notice the matching kitchens?

Jimmy must have been like "Hmmmm... can't put my finger on why but I find Holly SO much more attractive in this environment!"  

The fact that Jimmy's mum is a psychologist makes his Freudian F1 pick even funnier.  laugh out loud 

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 CZ6lmWI

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Wn5FvNi

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 66 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 56 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme