SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 66 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:12 pm

I wonder why they felt the need to obscure the love story (which according to Jimmy there is) by highlighting the downfall of other contestants. Although nothing has been said by him lately, so I will be listening carefully to his pre-finale interviews to see if there are signs they are still together.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:33 pm

Agent99 wrote:I wonder why they felt the need to obscure the love story (which according to Jimmy there is) by highlighting the downfall of other contestants.  Although nothing has been said by him lately, so I will be listening carefully to his pre-finale interviews to see if there are signs they are still together.

I'm sure they will still be "together" as a marketable item but whether they're actually together as a genuine couple, yeah I have my doubts.  

I feel a sorry for for Jimmy because the producers clearly bamboozled him IMO.  You can almost pick the point at which they started whispering to him "geez Jimmy you must be wondering who you can trust with all these crazy blindsides hey!  Maybe just go for Holly, she seems like a safe pick..."

Not sure what he will be making of Jay's edit because they haven't shown any conclusive evidence of the rumours about her being true IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:38 pm

With the lockdown in Syd, they cant even be seen publicly. Maybe it's a good thing if their relationship has fizzled out.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:56 pm

@Bobette No and they probably won't provide evidence that the rumours are true.  But I look back to previous seasons where people have been caught 'saying things', they deny it and the lead dumps them, only for them to admit later that they did say it.  The guy last year on Elly's (can't even remember his name laugh out loud) and Nathan on Ali's season, are a couple off the top of my head, there are probably more.  I just feel like there is a basis there for the edit - doesn't mean Jay is not a nice person and well liked, but as she wasn't going to be f1, it was a juicy storyline for TPTB to exploit.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:03 pm

@Agent99 A juicy storyline indeed. There was certainly a noticeable shift in Jimmy's demeanour around Jay after the rumours started flying and prior to that I think she was his clear favourite so it's weird the producers encouraged the other girls to throw her under the bus. More to be told with the Jay story IMO and I'll be interested to see what she says and does post-show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:11 pm

Exploiting other contestants to make the F1 look good is ridiculous IMO when the show machinery claim they care about the mental health of their contestants. Brooke’s edit is unreal to me. The same Brooke that stood up for Holly when apparently according to Tatum’s interview, about 8 girls in total spoke up regarding Holly’s behavior in the house at that dinner with Jimmy’s sister and cousin. I am convinced the producers had Jimmy give Brooke a false sense of confidence when she was away to make her think she had it in the bag only for the producers to throw her under the bus. Brooke has her issues and IMO was super naive to buy whatever the producers were selling via Jimmy IMO to her. For Jay, it says a lot IMO so far that other contestants have nothing but positive things to say about her, her exit interviews should be interesting but I expect she will be courteous to Jimmy and his F1.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:15 pm

@mercieme Agreed, they obviously got in Brooke's ear while she was away and promised her all kinds of things to come back.  Free hair extensions for a start.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:56 am

We know Carlie has been eliminated but Sportsbet still has her on as F3 and she's has the same odds as Brooke.

https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/novelties-and-entertainment/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-australia-2021-5974469.

Very strange

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:47 am

@Enough They probably haven't been following and/or forgotten to update.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:05 am

Dumb wrote:@Enough They probably haven't been following and/or forgotten to update.

They did update after Carlie got eliminated. Before elimination Carlie was at $4.50 and Brooke at $5. I know it make no difference to Spotsbet as they only pay out for F1.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:10 am

Watching the show and some of the snippets that channel 10 has put up, I felt Jay and Brook were akways his front runners. He did find Holly beautiful, but there's the interaction is rather bland.May be this is unpopular opinion, but I felt it has always been Brook, till the co independent issue crop up. You could feel his emotions and heartache when he said " I know Brook can make me happy, but I don't know if I can make her hHappy" I guess her bubbly spontaneity and being always unopolegitically herself was really attractive to him. But in the end, I suppose his family opinions of the girl's greatly matters and yes, he a d holly do look better on papers. So, he took the decision mostly based on his head. If it was his heart it had always been Brook or Jay. JMO

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:29 am

What a cluster of a season…Producers totally messed this up IMO. Apologies since I am not familiar with Australia culture, not sure how big diversity issues are there so maybe the way the producers treated the diverse contestants to elevate the F1 as the better choice is not a big deal. But this would be seen as a lack of insensitivity on the part of the producers if this crap took place in any of the US series and they will be called out for it on SM outlets. I hope producers really don’t do this rubbish on Brooke’s Bette season but I have zero expectation her season will be edited differently; these producers have seriously lost the plot and they need to really go back to the early seasons to recreate the magic this show once had, all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 66 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme