SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 66 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:32 pm

dolcimumma wrote:https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/the-bachelor-jay-lal-famous-ex-boyfriend/

This article is complete BS.

I take pride in my investigative skills so I did some snooping

Translation: visited our forum and found out it's Moses.

With New Zealand having three seasons of The Bachelor, we had three options.

WRONG.  There have been four seasons.  The author doesn't even mention Zac.

We’re then left with Jordan Mauger and Moses Mackay. I’m doubting it’s the former, as he’s been in a long term relationship since his stint on the show.

Jordan has been in a long term relationship since the show?  cantstopl

And TBH, Moses looks more like Jay’s type

Based on what?  Jay is qualified in fitness and nutrition.  Art is a wellness nut and Zac a professional sports scientist.  Moses is a singer.  

What exactly makes him "Jay's Type"?   question

That "investigative journalist" might want to consider a career change.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:40 pm

Did the reporter mention that Jay dated Moses well before he was Bachie NZ in 2021? I guess they would know if they actually did the work and didn’t steal it from this forum. smh. laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:02 pm

@Bobette I was thinking the same!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:39 am

As expected Carlie is choosing Holly

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia-carlie-hodges-exit-interview/

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:49 am

dolcimumma wrote:As expected Carlie is choosing Holly

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia-carlie-hodges-exit-interview/
Thanks for bringing over. I actually love what she said about all F3 being beautiful people in different ways. Carlie is very mature for sure. I just can’t stand how producers have edited this season too extreme to make a mountain out a mole hill on certain things. I see no love story with the F1…I can’t recollect a season that was edited this badly before and and it makes no sense to me but whatever, glad to move on from this whacked season by next week Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:00 am

mercieme wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:As expected Carlie is choosing Holly

Thanks for bringing over. I actually love what she said about all F3 being beautiful people in different ways. Carlie is very mature for sure. I just can’t stand how producers have edited this season too extreme to make a mountain out a mole hill on certain things. I see no love story with the F1…I can’t recollect a season that was edited this badly before and and it makes no sense to me but whatever, glad to move on from this whacked season by next week Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 2498057887

I agree and so do a few on social media. I posted a few IG screen caps on here where someone actually says the edit is terrible and all over the place! Probably a nail in the coffin for it anyway given the terrible ratings it has received this season, it will be interesting if it returns next year.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:34 am

Settle down Daily Mail!  This headline is a bit much don't you think?

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 2AiCY4K

Source

I guess they're just going to gloss over Holly's acting/modeling/marketing credentials? Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:43 am

Carlie was too good for Jimmy and this show imo.  I think he let her go as a mark of respect.  

The edit has been different to say the least.  IIRC the girls have to advise their last two partners on their applications, so no doubt TPTB knew about Moses and planned Jay's storyline around that.  

I just want to know who is going to get a redemptive edit and become a viable f2?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:46 am

Bobette wrote:Settle down Daily Mail!  This headline is a bit much don't you think?

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 2AiCY4K

Source

I guess they're just going to gloss over Holly's acting/modeling/marketing credentials?  Rolling Eyes

cantstopl Totally! forever the drama queen good old DM!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:01 am

Agent99 wrote:Carlie was too good for Jimmy and this show imo.  I think he let her go as a mark of respect.  

The edit has been different to say the least.  IIRC the girls have to advise their last two partners on their applications, so no doubt TPTB knew about Moses and planned Jay's storyline around that.  

I just want to know who is going to get a redemptive edit and become a viable f2?

I see no possible redemption in sight for anyone @Agent99.  This season is going down like the Hindenberg.  Oh the HUMANITY!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:22 am

@Bobette laugh out loud very true.  I will still watch and go down with the ship though.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:32 am

Interestingly or not I see that Brooke has tagged Jimmy in this post. I don't think any of the girls have tagged Jimmy in their posts? (well whoever is manning the instagram accounts anyway)

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Img_8714

source:https://www.instagram.com/brookecleal/?hl=en

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 66 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme