SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:51 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/people/status/1237378149907865601?s=20

This vid confirms the parents are looking at Peter as he's talking to them. They aren't watching anything on TV.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cheriee Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:57 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
Sprite wrote:snipped
Madi standing up for herself was one of the growing list of things about her that impressed me. She was respectful and clear, she was logical and she didn't allow the situation or a person who she was trying to impress to get the better of her. She and her family should be very happy with how she conducted herself through out all this. She was anything but whishy washy. She stuck to her guns despite the pressure from tptb and Peter's mom. The same can't be said for Peter!

Totally agree with you Sprite! It's as if we can see her mental struggle about what her heart wants vs what she's been taught about what a perfect husband is. Peter sure doesn't check those boxes but they have a very deep relationship. When she told him she wanted him to find happiness, that is an unselfish person. Don't think Victoria F could be that generous.

Completely agree with you both. It's an admirable quality IMO to be able to respectfully disagree with someone whilst standing your ground and remaining empathetic. I think that's why we see Peter appreciating Madi after the MTP and telling her that he was impressed by how she handled herself. There are certainly a lot of differences between Madi and Peter, but it struck me how much they deeply care for each other. There's a connection that I don't think people on the outside can understand, but it's why I think they're finding it hard to give up on a future together even when that would be the easiest path. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:59 pm

Mom said she prayed but did she really wait for the answer. Do she think that God would give him the one that faith is not that strong (Ironic)...because he knows what we need. The only obstacle I see with Madison and Peter is Madison has a relationship with God and Peter doesn't. She hasn't made any demand on him about his faith, she just asked him not to have sex with the other women (something she shouldn't have to ask him imo, when you knew who you wanted). If he's serious about getting married he's gonna have to put that going out every night line dancing down no matter who he choose, mom.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:05 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9juLolny04/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:06 pm

Back to the link @bluwavz posted.

“I just wanted to see you guys in person and talk, obviously, about what happened,” Peter says. “You know, when I was able to see you guys out in Australia, I listened to every word that you said. But it’s been tough. I knew that at the end of the day, if I follow my heart, then you guys, I know, would back me up and be happy for me.

This is right after he got back, so to me he's telling them he didn't choose HS IMHO.

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-finale-peter-weber-mom-asks-who-he-picked/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&__twitter_impression=true

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:07 pm

Edit

Last edited by pbmax on Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:09 pm

Ratings:

Things are heating up for “The Bachelor,” both in terms of Peter Weber’s tough decision and in terms of the ratings.

The ABC dating show aired part 1 of its finale last night to series high numbers. The 7.6 million total viewers who tuned in were left on a cliffhanger, which will likely provide an even bigger boost for part 2 on Tuesday night. Last night’s episode scored a 2.1 rating among adults 18-49, the highest rating so far this season. However, those numbers are both down on last season’s equivalent episode, which scored a 2.3 and 8.1 million viewers.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-bachelor-finale-part-1-tv-ratings-1203528756/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Back to the link @bluwavz posted.

“I just wanted to see you guys in person and talk, obviously, about what happened,” Peter says. “You know, when I was able to see you guys out in Australia, I listened to every word that you said. But it’s been tough. I knew that at the end of the day, if I follow my heart, then you guys, I know, would back me up and be happy for me.

This is right after he got back, so to me he's telling them he didn't choose HS IMHO.

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-finale-peter-weber-mom-asks-who-he-picked/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&__twitter_impression=true

Exactly! And when he is telling someone he's sorry that scar is just as fresh as it was at the FRC.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:15 pm

pbmax wrote:Mom said she prayed but did she really wait for the answer. Do she think that God would give him the one that faith is not that strong (Ironic)...because he knows what we need. The only obstacle I see with Madison and Peter is Madison has a relationship with God and Peter doesn't. She hasn't made any demand on him about his faith, she just asked him not to have sex with the other women (something she shouldn't have to ask him imo, when you knew who you wanted). If he's serious about getting married he's gonna have to put that going out every night line dancing down no matter who he choose, mom.

I found that whole " I prayed to God" ..... and he answered the prayer with Hannah Ann ... quite ironic too laugh out loud how did the prayer go .... please God, don't let my son pick the girl who's trying to live up to your moral standards ... let him pick the one he slept with before marriage ... let him pick the one that wont stand up to him and our family with her standards ... let hi pick the one that will let him go line dancing and not to church...... so friggin ridiculous IMHO

Many want Madi to step away .l think Peter needs to step away from interfering family!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:43 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9juLolny04/

The top Madi is wearing looks like the one from that recent filming she did with production 3-4 weeks ago. It’s a follow up. Who knows maybe she wants to get back with Peter but I’ll be surprised if she does. jmo

ETA: The filming of Madi with production was posted on a spoiler account Feb 11 so around that date. I can’t do RS’s site on my phone to check

Last edited by gabriele on Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:54 pm

@gabrieleI agree..I think she has moves on.. 
I think she will
Say I LOVED him but I had to let him go ! I don’t think she will take him back JMO..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:01 pm

I hope she doesn’t go back
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2