SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:02 pm

gabriele wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9juLolny04/

The top Madi is wearing looks like the one from that recent filming she did with production 3-4 weeks ago. It’s a follow up. Who knows maybe she wants to get back with Peter but I’ll be surprised if she does. jmo

ETA: The filming of Madi with production was posted on a spoiler account Feb 11 so around that date. I can’t do RS’s site on my phone to check

Madi’s HTD family portion wasn’t filmed her family home. Perhaps this scene was filmed at the Prewett house.

About the Weber’s reaction to Madison: they may have researched the 2 girls, based on spoiler info, before meeting in AU. After all, Alayah did before returning. A clue is Peter’s brother saying Madi was in ministry. I don’t recall her mentioning this but a quick online search reveals she attended ministry college.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pikake Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:28 pm

Well, they finally did it! TPTB came up with a surprising and dramatic season .... how many times have they said this, and it has never come to fruition, until now! giggling

Firstly, let me say I am disappointed in Peter’s family ... I enjoyed them during Hannah B’s season, which is one of the reasons I was looking forward to Peter’s season, even though I know many of you were not. I was also interested to see how Peter the Pilot would act as I’m a retired flight attendant. Let me say he comes across less authoritative than I would like a pilot to be who is commanding my aircraft! I don’t know if it’s lack of maturity or a general desire to be liked by all, but I find him to be lacking decisiveness.

Regarding the final two girls, HS gives me the impression she’s trying out for the next Bachelorette ... “oh poor me, I was so in love with Peter and I am heartbroken he didn’t choose me, but I’m sure I will be over it in time for you to make me the next Bachelorette and find me another dream man” (that’s assuming Peter didn’t choose her). Of course we know now that TPTB selected a more mature candidate. HS really knows how to gush her adoration and love for Peter, not only to him, but also to his parents. Madi, on the other hand, came across as authentic and one who was conflicted by their different lifestyles and beliefs, yet had fallen in love with Peter. She didn’t know what to do about those feelings, and I have no doubt TPTB put doubt in her mind. I also feel Peter’s mother’s attitude added to that doubt, but I am so proud of Madi for standing up to Barbara. I was also glad to see Peter expressing his feelings to his family ... it’s about time he stops allowing his parents, especially his mother, to sway his decisions.

Overall, I confess I have not watched all of this season, but enough to know what’s happening. I have no idea how it will all turn out tonight, but if nothing else, I know Madi will be fine as she has enough courage to stand up for herself. I hope Peter will have learned more about himself during the process. Unfortunately TPTB try to sabotage relationships if the contestants don’t play their game ... this is nothing new, they’ve been doing it season after season.

All just my own personal opinion ...

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:48 pm

gabriele wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9juLolny04/

The top Madi is wearing looks like the one from that recent filming she did with production 3-4 weeks ago. It’s a follow up. Who knows maybe she wants to get back with Peter but I’ll be surprised if she does. jmo

ETA: The filming of Madi with production was posted on a spoiler account Feb 11 so around that date. I can’t do RS’s site on my phone to check
I think that Madi had time from end of November til February when this was filmed to get over peter! Seeing it wouldn’t work out !!Jmo.. I really can’t see her taking him back this late in the game! JMO
I think he may have chosen HA at the FRC.. but no engagement!JMO.. what next? We shall see tonight!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:50 pm

^^^
Madi has walked away or expressed doubts several times this season only to return. 50/50 on her return yet again JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:54 pm

I don't know if she'll take him back, but if there's still feelings there Peter and Madi probably would want to meet and talk. Maybe even just for closure.

Outside of leaving the FS dinner and then leaving on the LCD, when else has Madi walked away?

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:16 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@gabrieleI agree..I think she has moves on.. 
I think she will
Say I LOVED him but I had to let him go ! I don’t think she will take him back JMO..

I agree she probably says she loves him but she knows their lives are too different and it wouldn't work . But what comes next where Madi is concerned? So if she tells him she's over Peter what does he say " ok, come on ATFR and say it? laugh out loud I don't think CH is there on Peter's behalf to see if he can get them back together for the happy ending that they want to show at the end. I think he's there for a whole other reason . Just my guess from knowing how evil these people can be. JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:21 pm

atem wrote:Peter and Madi contacted somehow and I bet it was Madi.  There has to be a reason Peter was watching the fan account stories.

What fan account stories ? how can you tell he was watching? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:25 pm

Jolena wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@gabrieleI agree..I think she has moves on.. 
I think she will
Say I LOVED him but I had to let him go ! I don’t think she will take him back JMO..

I agree she probably says she loves him but she knows their lives are too different and it wouldn't work . But what comes next where Madi is concerned? So if she tells him she's over Peter what does he say " ok, come on ATFR and say it? laugh out loud I don't think CH is there on Peter's behalf to see if he can get them back together for the happy ending that they want to show at the end. I think he's there for a whole other reason . Just my guess from knowing how evil these people can be. JMHO

TPTB don’t want another season like HB’s where the lead ends up single because people will stop tuning in. For a number of reasons I don’t think Madi will likely take Peter back. As bad as TPTB are do you think they’d show Barb saying the things she said regarding Madi if they were together? I’m thinking even they wouldn’t do that because they want a happy couple at the end. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:31 pm

My guess is there wouldn’t be filming with CH where Madi is concerned unless it benefitted the show. And for that, they need to film some sort of interaction between Madi & Peter. Regardless of what goes down between HA & PP, I think we’re going to see a filmed segment with Madi & Peter. And for the record, I believe it’s HA at the sleuthed Airbnb due to the front hair flip identified as being like hers. All JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:35 pm

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:Peter and Madi contacted somehow and I bet it was Madi.  There has to be a reason Peter was watching the fan account stories.

What fan account stories ? how can you tell he was watching? TIA

Several Madison fan accounts posted stories showing Peter watching from their accounts mostly in December and early January. Now he was tagged in a few of them and the rest I am unsure. That's the story of Peter and him being seen watching stuff from her fan account.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:38 pm

https://youtu.be/eunjZl0Pq0s
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:51 pm

cheriee wrote:I don't know if she'll take him back, but if there's still feelings there Peter and Madi probably would want to meet and talk. Maybe even just for closure.

Outside of leaving the FS dinner and then leaving on the LCD, when else has Madi walked away?

I agree. She doesn’t want to look back with regret and clearly she loves him. I have a feeling she will say yes and let’s just date and see where it goes.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2