SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:51 am

Both Madi and Peter’s families have dynamics that a dissertation could be written on but, Peter’s mom seems to have smothered him to a ridiculous degree and his dad was powerless to save him. As a mother myself, now that we’ve seen his mom in action, I recognize some of Peter’s behavior as plain and simple rebellion.
She is so incredibly controlling, manipulative and self-centered, he is an absolute fool to still live under her roof. Now, I see him opposing her and desperate to prove her wrong. The more his mom fights for Hannah, the more he gravitates to and defends Madi.
I’m not saying he doesn’t love Madi. I’m saying the obstacles have encouraged him from the very beginning. His whole discussion with every girl is always about “fighting for us”, “ fighting for this”. He is in constant battle with himself and Madison appears to require the most fight so, IMO that’s why she’s his choice. Easy, peasy, “I love and want to be with you, forever” seems to send him in the other direction.

Also, Peter’s mom does not want to lose him and she knows Madi will move him away. That’s pretty clear. If Peter marries Madi, she’ll be his new major influence. His mom will be quite secondary and quite far away. With Hannah, she can get what she wants:
Bring her home to us, let us fold her into this family I control. She will move here and join you in worshipping, listening to and being manipulated by me.
What a nightmare.
Madi ain’t having it. She will be the woman of her house. The mother to her children. She is young but she is strong. I loved how she stood up for herself. She basically told his mom off so now, Barbara realizes she’s in a battle she can’t win with Madi so, she’s fighting to get the one she thinks she can control, Hannah. Jokes on her though. Sweet, loving, pliable Hannah will disappear once she gets that ring. I guarantee it. Hannah is every bit as manipulative as Barbara in a quiet, classy, smooth way. 😂
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LaineyG Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:56 am

^^^^ great points! @Chgohighlife I never thought about Barb knowing that Madi lives far away and doesn’t want the LA life. Maybe Hanna Ann even told her she wants to move to LA. Very interesting indeed. Thx for your thoughts.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:00 pm

https://youtu.be/Q4TyHXQhesc
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:02 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1237378149907865601?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:11 pm

The only 2 hours of Peter's season that are worth watching. It's clear that the depth of feelings between Peter and Madison far exceeds that of HA and Peter. I just don't think HA has enough experience to truly know this is forever love.

I always liked Peter's parents but now not as much. Peter needs to move out of their home and put some distance between him and his parents' influence over him. They have done a good job raising their son so let him take wing onto his own life. He'll make good decisions for himself, might stumble a bit, but do just fine.

Barb reminds me of parents I knew in my sons' schools that marked their success with how soon their children had a friend of the opposite sex spend the night, etc.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:13 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://youtu.be/Q4TyHXQhesc

What is anyone even saying in this clip?! Did Hannah Ann expect him to say "I am choosing you" before the FRC? I feel bad for her if she doesn't know Madison is already gone but if she doesn't then this is business as usual and the lead isn't going to tell you you're the one the night before. And Peter is going to propose to Hannah Ann just so he doesn't have to put her through more pain? I MEAN.

Also re: the sneak peek with his family - surely if they were engaged, they family would know the night of. Since when do they wait a week to find out? Get engaged and joyously celebrate my calling your closest family right? Isn't that the way it usually happens?

Last edited by lightredemption on Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:19 pm

Fan4life wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:Madi was in her head prior to meeting Peters family.  It wasn’t all on them.  She is just very wish washy and I think we will see more of that tonight. IMO.
I'm not getting that Madi is wishy-washy.  She clearly stated what her needs were if there was to be an engagement at the end of this.  She never (that I saw or heard) gave Peter an ultimatum.  She wanted Peter to make his own choices, they just did not align with hers.  My take was that Madi was conflicted because she did love Peter - her struggle was in "Can love really conquer all", or "Are we just too different".  I was very proud of her when Barbara kept pushing the "This is about Peter" on her and she kind of shot back with "This is about me too".  Because I don't think many people surrounding her in this situation considered what she was going through as well.  All IMO.

You know if that had been HA she would not have answered that way. She would have resorted to telling how much she loved Peter for the millionth time and started crying.

Madi standing up for herself was one of the growing list of things about her that impressed me. She was respectful and clear, she was logical and she didn't allow the situation or a person who she was trying to impress to get the better of her. She and her family should be very happy with how she conducted herself through out all this. She was anything but whishy washy. She stuck to her guns despite the pressure from tptb and Peter's mom. The same can't be said for Peter!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:31 pm

LaineyG wrote:^^^^ great points! @Chgohighlife   I never thought about Barb knowing that Madi lives far away and doesn’t want the LA life.  Maybe Hanna Ann even told her she wants to move to LA.   Very interesting indeed. Thx for your thoughts.

Thanks, @LaineyG
This is the craziest season ever!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:33 pm

Sprite wrote:snipped
Madi standing up for herself was one of the growing list of things about her that impressed me. She was respectful and clear, she was logical and she didn't allow the situation or a person who she was trying to impress to get the better of her. She and her family should be very happy with how she conducted herself through out all this. She was anything but whishy washy. She stuck to her guns despite the pressure from tptb and Peter's mom. The same can't be said for Peter!

Totally agree with you Sprite! It's as if we can see her mental struggle about what her heart wants vs what she's been taught about what a perfect husband is. Peter sure doesn't check those boxes but they have a very deep relationship. When she told him she wanted him to find happiness, that is an unselfish person. Don't think Victoria F could be that generous.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:38 pm

Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelor-episode-11-recap-peter-season-24-2020/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:41 pm

A few thoughts...

I was surprized at how much I respected Peter for standing up to his family about his feelings for Madi and for her in general.  They were way too opinionated in my book .... it was like they thought it was their choice not Peter's!

I don't think his heart is as divided as his VO's say he is.   Hannah picked up on his mood ... he clearly was just going through the motions on their LCD .. you could see he was down and depressed.  She was last girl standing .. why did he keep saying he was torn?  We know why now ...l but she didn't...a man in love with her wouldn't be torn at this point .. a man in love would be relieved he didn't have to make a choice IMO

When Peter is crying and saying hes sorry ..l  think hes talking to Madi ... apologizing for what he did ... being intimate with someone else.  

Him upset before FRC ...I'm wondering if clips are shown out of order ... hes lying on bed BEFORE he goes to FRC and not after CH approaches him at FRc location

I think the whole bit where CH has been saying nobody knows how this will end..l not even Peter ... is Peter and Madi have been seeing each other since filming ended and hes going to propose tonight ...or something along those lines.

I didn't care for most of this season .... but I'm quite interested  now laugh out loud.

Last edited by northernviewer on Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:42 pm

https://youtu.be/O6aRROi-Ifg
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2