SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:57 pm

Wow, I go away from the site for several hours and come back to multiple pages of information!  I do have some thoughts about posts several pages back.

Vow renewal date: Very few bachelors have chosen the person on their first ID as their F1.  @cheriee posted that she thought this date was not supposed to go as well as it did.  I concur.  First thing Madi did that did not fit the storyboard.

Madison did not have a date the 2nd week either, right?  TPTB's way of getting her off of his mind. His only contact would be at the cocktail party and they could easily manipulate that by sending other people to interrupt them.  I don't even remember seeing them interact that episode.

Telenova date... I didn't get to see it but wasn't Madi in a non-sexual outfit as compared to some of the other girls. Almost like they wanted her to not be a part of the date at all but didn't I read that Peter wrote an alternate script just for them that he gave her???

Then finally another ID week before hometowns.

I'm sure TPTB were hoping that Madi's dad would discourage Peter and he would eliminate her from FSD's and take Kelsey instead.

FSD: We all know they screwed with the girls by putting them all together, CH admits it.  I also think they gave Hannah Ann the best suite because they were again screwing with Peter and Madison. Heck, they may not have even booked a room for them... we never saw "the envelope".

Driving Madison around to make her late for F3RC.  Didn't work.

Next time they screwed with them... MTP. Hannah Ann first so mom can fall in love with the girl that says what everyone wants to hear.  Of course, Mom is going to guide her son towards the girl that is all in.  

So much manipulation that is plain to see now.

I will mention though that Peter has talked about one of his dates being the most beautiful and heavenly thing that he has ever done only for things to go wrong later (my recollection of what he said).  IMO, that has to be his LCD with Madison.  Taking a helicopter over such a gorgeous place then having her leave later fits.

IMO TPTB were doing everything they could to get Peter with Hannah Ann for the engagement.  They tried multiple times to get Madi out of there (IMO) and it didn't work.

Sorry this was long!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:57 pm

Teaser in inside edition

Last seconds, we see peter in the tan long shelves shirt crying on a sofa alone

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:59 pm

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:01 pm

Did people see what RS just tweeted out?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:01 pm

yea so it does look like his mom isn't a Madi fan
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:03 pm

suzq wrote:Did people see what RS just tweeted out?

No. I don't have a Twitter account. What did he say?

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:03 pm

Less talk Chris more show.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:04 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Wow, I go away from the site for several hours and come back to multiple pages of information!  I do have some thoughts about posts several pages back.

Vow renewal date: Very few bachelors have chosen the person on their first ID as their F1.  @cheriee posted that she thought this date was not supposed to go as well as it did.  I concur.  First thing Madi did that did not fit the storyboard.

Madison did not have a date the 2nd week either, right?  TPTB's way of getting her off of his mind. His only contact would be at the cocktail party and they could easily manipulate that by sending other people to interrupt them.  I don't even remember seeing them interact that episode.

Telenova date... I didn't get to see it but wasn't Madi in a non-sexual outfit as compared to some of the other girls. Almost like they wanted her to not be a part of the date at all but didn't I read that Peter wrote an alternate script just for them that he gave her???

Then finally another ID week before hometowns.

I'm sure TPTB were hoping that Madi's dad would discourage Peter and he would eliminate her from FSD's and take Kelsey instead.

FSD: We all know they screwed with the girls by putting them all together, CH admits it.  I also think they gave Hannah Ann the best suite because they were again screwing with Peter and Madison. Heck, they may not have even booked a room for them... we never saw "the envelope".

Driving Madison around to make her late for F3RC.  Didn't work.

Next time they screwed with them... MTP. Hannah Ann first so mom can fall in love with the girl that says what everyone wants to hear.  Of course, Mom is going to guide her son towards the girl that is all in.  

So much manipulation that is plain to see now.

I will mention though that Peter has talked about one of his dates being the most beautiful and heavenly thing that he has ever done only for things to go wrong later (my recollection of what he said).  IMO, that has to be his LCD with Madison.  Taking a helicopter over such a gorgeous place then having her leave later fits.

IMO TPTB were doing everything they could to get Peter with Hannah Ann for the engagement.  They tried multiple times to get Madi out of there (IMO) and it didn't work.

Sorry this was long!

Completely agree - there was more production manipulation than ever this season. I hope that it did not work!

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:04 pm

Beautiful countryside

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:07 pm

hold on his parents were not upset about him sleeping around after Madi said she wasn't comfortable but the fact that Madi didn't tell him sooner?

Last edited by Crazylady29 on Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by lorijbaker Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:08 pm

Where do we find inside edition teaser?

lorijbaker

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:10 pm

Mama just wants someone who will worship her son, not necessarily the one that he truly loves.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2