SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:27 pm

Before the insanity starts in 34 minutes, I want to thank all members for their participation, the awesome sleuthing, and to all our Aussie members who's help in location, maps, weather etc was greatly appreciated! We were able to learn more about your beautiful country! clapping!

Enjoy the show everyone! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cheriee Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:29 pm

My guess about what happens.

1. During MTP HA tells Barb exactly what she wants to hear, is very emotional and says she's 100% certain she's in love etc (IMO production wanted a HA and Peter engagement and have worked hard to ensure one). Madi and Peter are still in the middle of discussing their future and trying to reconcile when Madi's MTP happens. Madi can't say with 100% certainty that she would accept an engagement. Peter's mother shows a strong preference for HA and breaks down with Peter telling him what he should do.
2. Peter is confused and in turmoil because he still wants Madi and his heart is torn.
3. Madi self eliminates when they're sitting down at the picnic portion of their LCD. IMO producers have told her that Barb prefers HA, Madi isn't sure she can get to the place Peter needs from her in order to get engaged, she tells him she loves and cares for him but wants him to have the best shot at love. Madi leaves.
4. We see Peter walking around heartbroken over Madi.
5. Peter, despite being heartbroken, later convinces himself that HA is perfect on paper, his parents approve, so he pushes his feelings for Madi aside and he gets engaged to HA. HA, despite knowing that Peter's heart is still with Madi and that she isn't his first choice, accepts the proposal because IMO she doesn't actually see a forever future with Peter and that's okay because an engagement was the aim, not a marriage.
6. Peter and HA return to the US engaged, but Peter still has doubts.
7. Peter breaks up with HA at the airbNb.
8. Peter contacts Madi. I don't know what their current status is. I don't think Madi takes him back immediately and if anything they are just now possibly in the process of seeing if there's any future between them. It's all still up in the air and only time will tell.

All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:30 pm

@GuardianAngel yes! Thanks to everyone. It’s been a crazy ride as this show can do.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:30 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@gabriele I believe his mom is talking about HA..JMO.. and to see who he says he is in love with.. However we may not see that til the FRC.. If he proposed to HA.. JMO

We know he said his mom doesn’t always know what is best for him so I think his frontrunner is the opposite of whoever Barb was talking about. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:33 pm

gabriele wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@gabriele I believe his mom is talking about HA..JMO.. and to see who he says he is in love with.. However we may not see that til the FRC.. If he proposed to HA.. JMO

We know he said his mom doesn’t always know what is best for him so I think his frontrunner is the opposite of whoever Barb was talking about. jmo
That could be.. we shall see if they show Madi leaving tonight...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:35 pm

@cheriee Ditto, ditto, ditto!  yes
Busy writing more Astro info on Madison, Hannah A. and Peter...relationship status: ‘ it’s complicated ‘‘ laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:40 pm

Peter is sceduled on live with Kelly on Wednesday
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:44 pm

I think Madi contacted Peter and I think Peter was dumped at the AirBnB.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:46 pm

atem wrote:I think Madi contacted Peter and I think Peter was dumped at the AirBnB.

who dumped him?
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:49 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:
atem wrote:I think Madi contacted Peter and I think Peter was dumped at the AirBnB.

who dumped him?

I am guessing HS, if the spoiler is correct.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:52 pm

Hi all

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:57 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2