SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:32 am

Don’t you think watching the recent episodes would put salt on the wounds? Yes he may have explained and groveled... but still.

Who knows? Maybe MF will have his wish come true and CH will marry Madison and Peter live and the 2 suitcases are for their honeymoon... (teasing)

All is my sacarstic opinion.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:37 am

It's just weird to me, because pretty much all of Bachelor Nation supported Peter and Madi as a couple from the start (even Dylan). IDK, this show is just exhausting and makes my heart hurt for both for some reason.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:39 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9a8H8ElIa7/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:40 am

Peter gained a ton of weight during the show!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:41 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9a8H8ElIa7/

Thanks. There is a second pic

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3d542410

Same credit and link above

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:42 am

^^ for a girl announcing her departure few hours later, she looks very happy.... imo

Him on the other hand is not the same peter I saw with Hannah brown...

If I compare both pics, I find peter way more into HA. Imo

Last edited by HEA on Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:43 am

HEA wrote:^^ for a girl announcing her departure few hours later, she looks very happy.... imo

Yeah, but it could be something indicating 'proposal' and that will shut Madi down fast?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:49 am

HEA wrote:^^ for a girl announcing her departure few hours later, she looks very happy.... imo

I agree, She sure does. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 4256136633 I would like to see them give this a good shot IRL They do have alot of the same family values in common and can grow spiritually together too. Time will tell. :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:51 am

atem wrote:

Yeah, but it could be something indicating 'proposal' and that will shut Madi down fast?

If she wanted to be with Peter and just date I dont see why she’d need to leave. She’s already told him engagement is off the table at her FD dinner. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:53 am

If he's with Madi (which I think he is) I think we'll see the Happy a in love Peter again. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:01 am

gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:

If she wanted to be with Peter and just date I dont see why she’d need to leave. She’s already told him engagement is off the table at her FD dinner. jmo

It had to be producers messing with her. They want the lead to propose , they needed Madi out of the way that left Peter in a tail spin with having to disappoint them, them hoping he would go with Hannah Ann to please them. From what we know so far, it dosen't look like he fell for their charade and still went after Madi, just in a different way then Colton because this time they made sure Madi was out of there. They are EVIL. IF he's with Madi he went through hell and back to get there with her, the show and her parents. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:12 am

Something must happen during that conversation with Madi on the LCD that we've not yet heard about. IMO that's a key missing piece. If she was hanging by a thread already as she stated, maybe something just breaks and she feels that it's best for her to leave. That IMO would make sense why Peter is then talking about being heartbroken. With more time after that FS dinner maybe Madi would've felt differently, but with the FRC being just a day or so away (and with what I am guessing is production telling her they can book her on a flight right away if she needs one) she might choose to leave.

There's also a big difference seemingly between the day portion and the night portion of HA's LCD. They seemed close in the day portion, but Peter seems quite withdrawn with HA during the clip of the night portion where HA even says to him that she doesn't feel like he reciprocates what she's showing. As far as I can tell, the HA date seems to come before Madi's one. Can't really compare the body language in those two pics they chose to post IMO, one is showing HA and Peter in a (semi) private moment, another with Madi and Peter in a helicopter posing for a photo. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2