SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:55 pm

Doggoneit wrote:I'll just put this comment here, since we don't have a thread yet.
I keep seeing promos for Listen to you Heart.  
With all of TPTB manipulations lately, would it not have been absolutely sinister ( in the best way) to have, HALEY STEVENS -Jed's ex and fellow song writer-on the show!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY4rkqAIdjg
giggling

Listen To Your Heart Thread

Some people IMO get rewarded in this franchise.

VF will be another one who gets rewarded by going to BIP IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:07 pm

suzq wrote:I am glad that he and Madi are working things out, but it isn't great that he wanted to keep HA as his backup plan.  JMO.

Playing devil's advocate here...

what if he had no choice in "keeping Hannah Ann as a backup plan".

With the manipulation TPTB have participated in this season, it is not out of the question that he was not given a choice.  

He wanted to talk to Madison. But she was already on her way back to the USA.  OK, we won't film a FRC and you cannot eliminate Hannah Ann. If you let her go, it is over.  You cannot see or talk to Madison until ATFR.  And, if they did get Madison out of there before the filming of the FRC, they had no intention of letting him talk with her at all.

I am still of the opinion that they were trying to force him into an engagement with someone, they didn't care who it was.

Also, I am not quite so sure Hannah Ann loved Peter. IMO she cared more about what it could do for her career to be a part of a power couple in BN.  I still think she just went through the motions of dating him past that F3RC.  Once he called Madison's name and she did accept, she knew she was toast.  This girl will be the IT girl of BIP.  Let her get her BN engagement there.

I am not playing favorites either with my views. Honestly, I can do without any of them. They all handled things in not the best way.  To me, what happens post filming will show the true character of all of them.

All IMO of course.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:12 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
suzq wrote:I am glad that he and Madi are working things out, but it isn't great that he wanted to keep HA as his backup plan.  JMO.

All IMO of course.

I don't buy it. They always have a choice. Colton found a way to get around producer manipulation and go after the woman he wanted.
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:30 pm

I can’t wait to see how this all plays out
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:52 pm

IF RS is right about how this ends I couldn't be happier that my theory and others were so wrong. :yes: High clap I Can't wait to watch this play out. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:28 pm

chicagoowl wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:

All IMO of course.

I don't buy it. They always have a choice. Colton found a way to get around producer manipulation and go after the woman he wanted.
Like I said, devil's advocate.

We honestly don't know how much influence TPTB had on Peter but I'm guessing quite a bit as wishy washy as he was.  Colton definitely knew what he wanted and IMO he probably didn't care that's why he did the fence jump. In the end, TPTB loved that because it gave them drama to air so they gave in to Colton's demands to see Cassie.

Peter loves to be loved by everybody so he will go along with those he "trusts". And, in the process of filming this show, that is TPTB.  And, in the the scheme of things, Peter cancelling the FRC and eventually ending things in the USA gave TPTB a new ending to the show... something that never happened before. A new story for them to craft the way they want.

And, again we honestly don't know exactly what happened, just what RS is saying.  There is a reason why he was so confused and couldn't piece things together.  He still might not have all the information and just put out a stripped down version of what happened.

I for one am looking forward to how it all does go down. But I do hope there is no engagement on the live show, just the "Will you accept this rose" from Peter to Madison.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:43 pm

KBiegs88 wrote:from Reality Steve’s website this morning:

-As we know, Madison doesn’t show up to the final rose ceremony.

-Peter then calls off the final rose ceremony until he can talk to Madison. But she’s already left to go back to USA, so they have to all leave and go to USA for him to talk to her.

-Basically he’s saying, “To know I’m making the right decision and have a clear conscience, I need both of you to be here.” He’s not like “bye Hannah, I pick Madi.” He doesn’t even make a pick either way and says he won’t until he at least has a chance to talk to Madison and have them both be there both be there. He doesn’t want Hannah Ann to feel like he picked her bc Madison left and she was the only one left standing. He needs to figure this out, and he can’t do that without speaking to Madison.

-Once they were back in the states, Peter really had to win over, not only Madison, but her family as well. Madison’s parents were not overly supportive of this, and Madison did NOT take him back right away either. There was definitely some down time where nothing was happening between them.

-Peter had to finagle his way back in and prove he was being authentic after what went down in Australia. Lets just say there was a lot soul searching, some real tough conversations, and he really had to win over the family. Peter and Madison were able to talk about stuff but realized how hurt she was by what she did and it was very intense.

-In the end, Peter and Madison are together right now, but not engaged. We will see footage of how it all came to be after filming in Australia ended, because that’s when his “courtship” of Madison had to happen. From everything I was told, this happened in Alabama.

-A couple weeks back, when I had first heard mention of this and where they’re at now, I hinted in an answer somewhere, “I can see where their love story is this season.” And that was basically it. Not to downplay Arie and Lauren’s relationship after he broke it off with Becca, but we all saw the footage of when Arie went to see Lauren. It seemed like she immediately accepted him back in the first 10 minutes and forgotten what he’d done. I’m hearing it did not go down that way with Madison. It took a while and Peter really had to work hard to get her to trust him, and get her to believe he was sincere in all this. He ultimately did it, and that’s where they’re at now.

Very excited to hear this!! All you love conquers all people out there we saw it!!Now they just need to take their time and work it out!!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:55 pm

Chris did say that the 'drama' was real life based and serious conversations were had. I can't recall the exact interview he said it though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by kjcarter91 Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:04 pm

I also heard Peter say in one of the interviews (I can't remember which one I listened to so many) that had Madi's FS date been first and they had been able to have that conversation, he would have handled the other fantasy suite dates differently. From that I took, at the point they were at Peter knew he had feelings but Madi hadn't vocalized them until the FS date. Somewhere, I heard/read that was when he realized how deep Madi's feelings were for him. I have no idea why the producers decided to throw Madi under the bus during the season, but they certainly did. Forcing the conversation (she hasn't been the first virgin and they were allowed to discuss privately during FS date), putting the girls together (I say back fired, they wanted them to brag to cause her more heartache), to allowing her to leave AU all together. I have watched since the first season, and I can honestly say, after what they did to Colton and Cassie and now Peter and Madi, I am done watching after this season (only finishing because I want to see them together...sucker for a love story).

kjcarter91

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:30 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Additionally about Kelly:

Ashley I had Chris on her podcast.  She asked about Kelly, he said"she was not pivotal to the story line so we decided not to have her".   Later without Chris and talking to Tenley, even Ashley I said that she did not buy it.

I think there is another reason that may have more to do with her relationship with TPTB.  I really don't think she is with Peter.  I just don't think he or she is each others type.  Ashley also asked him why the cast was so young.  He said there were older women that were part of the cast but Peter did not keep them around.  So, life experience is not really his type. IMO

Back to Madison at F3 ceremony.  I just rewatched.  When Peter said her name, she looked shocked.  Could have been editing but her eyes flew open.  I do think it's TPTB enticed her to be there in some way.

I never thought Peter was with Kelley, but the questions around her are still there. It doesn't make sense, she was one of the fan favorites. It might be her choice to be silent I totallyunderstand...but IMO it is still weird.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:13 pm

I believe rs that Peter is with Madi. It makes the most sense based off of post season “feet” laugh out loud
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:15 pm

MadiPrewfan wrote:I believe rs that Peter is with Madi. It makes the most sense based off of post season “feet” laugh out loud

I am in that same camp, but what a wild ride

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2