SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:00 pm

chicagoowl wrote:@Doggoneit

Yes, it seemed pretty obvious to me that Kelly and Peter's initial attraction to each other fizzled. Kelly is not dumb. She saw what Peter's type (young, immature and/or dramatic) was. She saw the women he kept around. If Kelley didn't meet Peter before the show first started, he wouldn't have kept her around...just like he didn't keep the more mature ladies around. Peter is immature as well and lacks some life experience. Kelley wants a man who will challenge her. She was probably ready to go weeks before. This is why I don't understand the people who "ship" Kelley and Peter. They are in two different leagues.

@chicagoowl
Greetings from chgohighlife!
I agree with you, totally. Kelley is self-assured and confident in who she is and her profession/career. I would say, strongly so, a lawyer is who she is - based on her own comments. Peter is looking for someone to lead (not spiritually) and that’s a small percentage of those young girls and for a limited time, only.
Peter and Kelley, nope. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KBiegs88 Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:03 pm

from Reality Steve’s website this morning:

-As we know, Madison doesn’t show up to the final rose ceremony.

-Peter then calls off the final rose ceremony until he can talk to Madison. But she’s already left to go back to USA, so they have to all leave and go to USA for him to talk to her.

-Basically he’s saying, “To know I’m making the right decision and have a clear conscience, I need both of you to be here.” He’s not like “bye Hannah, I pick Madi.” He doesn’t even make a pick either way and says he won’t until he at least has a chance to talk to Madison and have them both be there both be there. He doesn’t want Hannah Ann to feel like he picked her bc Madison left and she was the only one left standing. He needs to figure this out, and he can’t do that without speaking to Madison.

-Once they were back in the states, Peter really had to win over, not only Madison, but her family as well. Madison’s parents were not overly supportive of this, and Madison did NOT take him back right away either. There was definitely some down time where nothing was happening between them.

-Peter had to finagle his way back in and prove he was being authentic after what went down in Australia. Lets just say there was a lot soul searching, some real tough conversations, and he really had to win over the family. Peter and Madison were able to talk about stuff but realized how hurt she was by what she did and it was very intense.

-In the end, Peter and Madison are together right now, but not engaged. We will see footage of how it all came to be after filming in Australia ended, because that’s when his “courtship” of Madison had to happen. From everything I was told, this happened in Alabama.

-A couple weeks back, when I had first heard mention of this and where they’re at now, I hinted in an answer somewhere, “I can see where their love story is this season.” And that was basically it. Not to downplay Arie and Lauren’s relationship after he broke it off with Becca, but we all saw the footage of when Arie went to see Lauren. It seemed like she immediately accepted him back in the first 10 minutes and forgotten what he’d done. I’m hearing it did not go down that way with Madison. It took a while and Peter really had to work hard to get her to trust him, and get her to believe he was sincere in all this. He ultimately did it, and that’s where they’re at now.

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:04 pm

I don't think TPTB sabotaged them, I think Peter did that himself. TPTB didn't make it easy on them but they never do. Madi was calm all season and it was smooth sailing then she makes one serious request that he not sleep with the other women...and he couldn't honor that.

He didn't sleep with them because Madi told him so late in the process. Maybe TPTB made her wait to have that convo (speculation), but that's not why he slept with the other women.

He didn't sleep with them because TPTB told him to.

He didn't sleep with them because the women were staying in the same house.

IMO He slept with them because he wanted to, and he would have done that even if they stayed in their own places or Madi had told him earlier.

And Madi didn't find out because the women were staying in the same house or because TPTB told her about it. He told Madi about it himself.

TPTB might have made her come late to the RC, but IMO that isn't why she reluctantly accepted. She was mad because he slept with the other women. Which he did on his own.

The premise of the show is to date multiple women until the end and spend the night with 3 women if you choose to. Peter chose to do that, and TPTB followed their format. He could have pulled a Colton and shut it all down for Madi but he didn't. He could have pulled a Nick and not slept with anyone else but he didn't. He did what he wanted and that sabotaged the relationship with Madi.

JMOAA
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:12 pm

Madison making him WORK (imo). I must stan.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:20 pm

Diana wrote:Madison making him WORK (imo). I must stan.

Wow. It sort of makes sense who Madi started following during the show. People in the Christian community that deal with communication with their spouse, etc. no idea

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:27 pm

Good for her.

And, good for him if he is willing to do the work to earn her trust in him after being such a fool during filming.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:29 pm

I am glad that he and Madi are working things out, but it isn't great that he wanted to keep HA as his backup plan. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:33 pm

I agree. This makes me like her even more. They must really care for one another if they are willing to work on it. Wish them the best! Have to say I’m a little surprised he is going to ask Madison to marry him.

This also explains Hanna Ann’s post social media behavior. She was giving me final 2 vibes for awhile now.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:35 pm

allykat wrote: He did what he wanted and that sabotaged the relationship with Madi.

JMOAA

I agree. If I was Madi, I would have a hard time with this too. If Madi was someone he always wanted in the end, he should have thought things through a bit more. And... he drags Hannah Ann along because he still wasn't sure? Whaaat? If I was Madi, I'd be pissed about this as well. If Peter was so sure about Madi he would have let Hannah Ann go instead of keeping her as a back up plan (I feel sorry for Hannah Ann too.) IMO I'm not sure Madi and Peter will last. Madi seems like a confident, self-aware young lady. She'll work on her communication skills and be better for it. Peter is still so immature. I don't think he gets it. He still acts like a high school boy. He is not ready.

Last edited by chicagoowl on Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:37 pm

Hannah has been super shady towards Madison this whole time and I guess I get it now but this on Peter not Madison IMO

I was happy to see Madison just didn't take him right back.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:41 pm

Do you all think that scene where Hannah Ann is saying: "I've given and given and given and never get anything in return," takes place in the Agoura Hills home when Peter officially breaks it off with her?
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:51 pm

double post. Sorry

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2