SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by maryhse Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:04 pm

Thanks Y'all handwave
maryhse
maryhse

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:39 pm

I know many don't agree with the theory I mentioned last week on how this might end ., but now more then before Im feeling it's very likely we'll have 2 bacheloretts by the end of this.
(Madison being announced at ATFR.) Fleiss's tweet today and CH's never seen before make me think this even more so.

After hearing the past few interviews that Peter had. I do think he is single

It's obvious TPTB set Peter up to fail from the minute they saw how into Madi he was and as they watched her become a fan favorite & watched her SM grow to 1M+ fans. ( they wanted her)
They did everything they could from changing things up with F3 , to giving them the last FS date , and IMO making her stay through the F3 rose ceremony and MTP date only to help her leave in the end purposely so there was no FRC ( all the while knowing that Madi was Peter's F1 pick)but actually he never gets to pick her. which means No Final couple , no final rose so No contact with Madi ( no private cell phones and fake names ,
& probably no SHV's either).While they continue to press and coax her.

I now think the girl he is saying he's so sorry from the bottom of his heart is Madi and that was their final good-by. (she's probably telling him she can't let go of him being intimate blah blah)

For me the only thing that is making sense with the filming in Alabama (is bachelorette intro) .Madison being spotted in Burbank CA with 2 hugh suitcases was probably to shoot promos and store her luggage at the mansion so it's there for her 3 month journey because filming starts right after the ATFR so she wouldn't be able to go back home. So they tidy up the details she returns back to Alabama for a final week with her family before she heads out to ATFR and onto her next adventure. CH says not even Peter knows how his season ends. (CH said that 2 weeks ago when they filmed the WTA (although Peter might know now since CH had dinner with him last week). Im thinking once Peter is off stage after talking to Hannah and Madi they will continue with Claire , some of her men and boom the shocker Madison and a few of her men. JMO

I think they casted the younger ones 26. 27, 28 for Madi (and some of the younger ones who were let go just weren't a good fit or had other issues so they were dismissed (and I wouldn't be surprised if they were asked to post something on SM to throw us off.) The other day Fleiss tweets if we know any guys for Claire tell them to apply because according to RS they only had like one or two 40 yr olds for her.

IMO this is the only scenario that would be so shocking is that if Peters intended F1 that he fell in love with cannot forgive him & ends up being the bachelorette ALL in the same night. Something we have never seen before and wouldn't see coming.

IF my theory is what is about to go down they satisfy both younger and older viewers.
I'm curious to hear what you guys think. Please poke any holes in my theory because I probably more then most of you want so much for Peter and Madi to have a real shot at a relationship IRL but honestly I don't see it happening .jmo Im starting to question Madi's motives. jmo

Im looking forward to hearing what RS 's view on the ending is tomorrow.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 pm

Jolena wrote:I know many don't agree with the theory I mentioned last week on how this might end ., but now more then before Im feeling it's very likely we'll have 2 bacheloretts by the end of this.
(Madison being announced at ATFR.) Fleiss's tweet today and CH's never seen before make me think this even more so.

It's obvious TPTB  set Peter up to fail from the minute they saw how into Madi he was and as they watched her become a fan favorite & watched her SM grow to 1M+ fans. ( they wanted her)
They did everything they could from changing things up with F3 , to giving them the last FS date , and IMO making her stay through the F3 rose ceremony and MTP date only to help her leave in the end purposely so there was no FRC ( all the while knowing that Madi was Peter's F1 pick)but actually he never gets to pick her. which means No Final couple , no final rose so No contact with Madi ( no private cell phones and fake names ,

I now think the girl he is saying he's so sorry from the bottom of his heart  is Madi and that was their final good-by. (she's probably telling him she can't let go of him being intimate blah blah)

For me the only thing that is making sense with the filming in Alabama (is  bachelorette intro) .Madison being spotted in Burbank CA with 2 hugh suitcases was probably to shoot promos and store her luggage at the mansion so it's there for her 3 month journey because filming starts right after the ATFR so she wouldn't be able to go back home. So they tidy up the details she returns back to Alabama for a final week with her family before she heads out to ATFR and onto her next adventure.  CH says not even Peter knows how his season ends. (CH said that 2 weeks ago when they filmed the WTA (although Peter might know now since CH had dinner with him last week). Im thinking once Peter is off stage after talking to Hannah and Madi they will continue with Claire , some of her men and boom the shocker Madison and a few of her men.  JMO

I think they casted the younger ones 26. 27, 28 for Madi (and some of the younger ones who were let go just weren't a good fit or had other issues so they were dismissed (and I wouldn't be surprised if they were asked to post something on SM to throw us off.) The other day  Fleiss tweets if we know any guys for Claire tell them to apply because according to RS they only had like one or two 40 yr olds for her.

IMO this is the only scenario that would be so shocking is that if Peters intended F1 that he fell in love with cannot forgive him & ends up being the bachelorette ALL in the same night. Something we have never seen before and wouldn't see coming.

IF my theory is what is about to go down they satisfy both younger and older viewers.
I'm curious to hear what you guys think. Please poke any holes in my theory because I probably more then most of you want so much for Peter and Madi to have a real shot at a relationship IRL but honestly I don't see it happening .jmo  Im starting to question Madi's motives. jmo

all I know is that I am hoping you are wrong but in the end it wouldn't surprise me. Honestly I think it would be karma to Peter that the one girl he wanted he screwed up with.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:52 pm

I’m not sure Madi would want to be the bachelorette. She didn’t like Peter making out with multiple women and my feeling is she wouldn’t be comfortable doing that herself. From a faith perspective I am not sure it fits with the message she is trying to send. Also, she probably knows the lead always ends up looking way worse than their edit on the previous season. CH probably wouldn’t be dragging her in the media either. Idk, I’ve kind of gone back to my initial thought that she left and never returned. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:53 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:
Jolena wrote:I know many don't agree with the theory I mentioned last week on how this might end ., but now more then before Im feeling it's very likely we'll have 2 bacheloretts by the end of this.

It's obvious TPTB  set Peter up to fail from the minute they saw how into Madi he was and as they watched her become a fan favorite & watched her SM grow to 1M+ fans. ( they wanted her)

I now think the girl he is saying he's so sorry from the bottom of his heart  is Madi and that was their final good-by. (she's probably telling him she can't let go of him being intimate blah blah)

For me the only thing that is making sense with the filming in Alabama (is  bachelorette intro) .Madison being spotted in Burbank CA with 2 hugh suitcases was probably to shoot promos and store her luggage at the mansion so it's there for her 3 month journey because filming starts right after the ATFR so she wouldn't be able to go back home. So they tidy up the details she returns back to Alabama for a final week with her family before she heads out to ATFR and onto her next adventure.  CH says not even Peter knows how his season ends. (CH said that 2 weeks ago when they filmed the WTA (although Peter might know now since CH had dinner with him last week). Im thinking once Peter is off stage after talking to Hannah and Madi they will continue with Claire , some of her men and boom the shocker Madison and a few of her men.  JMO

I think they casted the younger ones 26. 27, 28 for Madi (and some of the younger ones who were let go just weren't a good fit or had other issues so they were dismissed (and I wouldn't be surprised if they were asked to post something on SM to throw us off.) The other day  Fleiss tweets if we know any guys for Claire tell them to apply because according to RS they only had like one or two 40 yr olds for her.

I'm curious to hear what you guys think. Please poke any holes in my theory because I probably more then most of you want so much for Peter and Madi to have a real shot at a relationship IRL but honestly I don't see it happening .jmo  Im starting to question Madi's motives. jmo

all I know is that I am hoping you are wrong but in the end it wouldn't surprise me. Honestly I think it would be karma to Peter that the one girl he wanted he screwed up with.

While anything is possible ... I would be shocked at her ever agreeing to Be bach!
ESP after telling him she struggled seeing him kissing all the girls
I can’t see her kissing a lot of guys and a season of no kissing etc I can’t see the producers going for that
IMO

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:55 pm

gabriele wrote:I’m not sure Madi would want to be the bachelorette. She didn’t like Peter making out with multiple women and my feeling is she wouldn’t be comfortable doing that herself. From a faith perspective I am not sure it fits with the message she is trying to send. Also, she probably knows the lead always ends up looking way worse than their edit on the previous season. CH probably wouldn’t be dragging her in the media either. Idk, I’ve kind of gone back to my initial thought that she left and never returned. jmo

I just think the filming had to be because they are giving dating a shot
Imo

USAGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:14 am

Wasn’t it in Des’s season that one of the producer’s was seen filming with Chris in Seattle a few weeks before the finale...many thought Chris was filming an intro piece for the next bachelor.  Maybe they are doing the same with MP....attempting to throw everyone off.
I still think she and Peter are dating....he continues to defend her in interviews. Especially in the recent podcast with Rachel. Does anyone think Madi reaches out to Peter when back from filming?

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:16 am

@Jolena
They tried two bachettes before with Kaitlyn & Britt. The men had to choose. They chose Kailtyn They said they would never do that again. Having two very different bachettes in a season would be a nightmare for TPTB to keep track of. How would you do the rose ceremonies? Even though Madi might be popular, I don't think TPTB want another "Peter"  season.  Madi needs a little more life experience to be able to handle being the lead of this show. We all saw how difficult it was for her to communicate about things with Peter. I think the ending will be emotional.I don't think it'll be "shocking." I'm assuming the filming is about her and what has been happening after the filming ended.

Last edited by chicagoowl on Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:17 am

USAGold wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:

While anything is possible ... I would be shocked at her ever agreeing to Be bach!
ESP after telling him she struggled seeing him kissing all the girls
I can’t see her kissing a lot of guys and a season of no kissing etc I can’t see the producers going for that  
IMO  

I don't think she had a problem kissing Peter at all. If she's the ette she gets to kiss however many she wants or dosen't want. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:17 am

brightmi wrote:Wasn’t it in Des’s season that one of the producer’s was seen filming with Chris in Seattle a few weeks before the finale...many thought Chris was filming an intro piece for the next bachelor.  Maybe they are doing the same with MP....attempting to throw everyone off.
I still think she and Peter are dating....he continues to defend her in interviews. Especially in the recent podcast with Rachel. Does anyone think Madi reaches out to Peter when back from filming?

He defends VF too. I think he is defending all his cast when interviewers say things about them, which I respect. He seems to take the blame for things being overly dramatic.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:19 am

brightmi wrote:Wasn’t it in Des’s season that one of the producer’s was seen filming with Chris in Seattle a few weeks before the finale...many thought Chris was filming an intro piece for the next bachelor.  Maybe they are doing the same with MP....attempting to throw everyone off.

Totally agree
I’m torn on who makes the first move
But I still think they are together

USAGold

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:21 am

I think they both leave and Peter contacts both of them post-filming. He's shown a lack of maturity in decision making in romantic relationships, IMO, and I wouldn't be surprised. I also think he's single right now because - see: above.

I think that's why this is an unspoilable season. Because he never ultimately makes a decision. We can sleuth who the girl in the driveway is, but I think it's just as likely there is another girl in another driveway getting a similar apology. no idea
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2