SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:49 pm

LaineyG wrote:^^^^I agree with this Jolena!   Love the phrase you used, “sure thing”.  Hanna Ann was definitely his sure thing. TPTB are in his ear all season to get to the end of the season with not only who HE wants but with the girl or girls who want to stay!!  Hanna Ann told him early on that she would be there to the end.  Madi was the woman he wasn’t quite sure of.  She expressed doubt at the fantasy suites and he was not sure what she was going to do.   (Even though she made it pretty clear!)  HE wanted her over any of the other women.  Peter wanted Madi there. She was his pick early on—-Imo.  and Hanna Ann was the “sure thing!”

imagine how Hannah Ann would be feeling right after seeing how everything was shown for Madi. Do you think she would have still stayed for Peter after watching this season over on tv?
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:19 am

Sprite wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:And After rewatching the promo..
It kinda stuck out to me when he told HA.. that he had always get her there for him.. and he telling him how she is totally in love him him... make me wonder if peter didn’t chose her... in the end...
I only say this because he has said he wants someone to love him as much as he loves !! And shocking would be he chooses HA.. 
most people think he runs after Madi! JMO
Thinking back to a earlier interview when Peter says his mom loves someone til she doesn’t ( or something like that) maybe she saw how much HA loved peter.. and decided she would be the best fit??? And that really threw Peter into a tail spin.. 
I did hear peter say he was in love with HA.

So who knows!! JMO

IMO If his mother wanted him to pick HA and HA told him she loves him...then I don't see what the issue is and why this is all so hard? They would be happy secretly dating, but from what we deduced they really haven't had opportunities. Not to mention HA wouldn't be seen out and about and having PDA's with another guy.

Didnt Peter say something like his mother was opinionated but doesn't aways know what's best for him? His mom could tell him to go with HA (not because she dislikes madi but because him and HA seem more compatible on paper) but he still wants Madi. Theres been MANY parents on this show that say they prefer the F2 and the lead goes with the F1 anyways
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:26 am

He said one moment she loves you, the next she doesn't or something like that.  Too many interviews to figure out which one.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:01 pm

Has anyone seen the latest theory that Peter is with Kelley and that is why she was not at the Tell ALL? They are saying that she's the only woman from
Peters season that his parents and his brother and even his brother's girlfriend follow on IG.

I think that is not the case. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f609

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:57 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Has anyone seen the latest theory that Peter is with Kelley and that is why she was not at the Tell ALL?  They are saying that she's the only woman from
Peters season that his parents and his brother and even his brother's girlfriend follow on IG.

I think that is not the case. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f609

That's been floating around reddit for awhile.  Goes back to when he was in an IG story (wasn't his but someone else's) and people think they heard him say the name Kelley.

IMO people are just grabbing any little thing because they just don't know.  I've seen some really outlandish theories out there that do not make sense if you really look at the previews.  I also think a lot of them are from relatively new viewers of the show that have no idea how the timeline of the show works.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:19 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:Has anyone seen the latest theory that Peter is with Kelley and that is why she was not at the Tell ALL?  They are saying that she's the only woman from

That's been floating around reddit for awhile.  Goes back to when he was in an IG story (wasn't his but someone else's) and people think they heard him say the name Kelley.

IMO people are just grabbing any little thing because they just don't know.  I've seen some really outlandish theories out there that do not make sense if you really look at the previews.  I also think a lot of them are from relatively new viewers of the show that have no idea how the timeline of the show works.

IMO

RS just went off on that latest one.  So dumb, IMO.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:19 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1235283428372701184?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:45 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9U0oWXAzly/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:

“Bring her home” - Peter is in his FRC suit.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by maryhse Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:01 pm

notarose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I think that's a blue shirt he has on during "Bring Her Home" not the suit.

I believe this is the first post I have put on here since Ali and Roberto's season rotfl
maryhse
maryhse

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:20 pm

maryhse wrote:
notarose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I think that's a blue shirt he has on during "Bring Her Home"  not the suit.  

I believe this is the first post I have put on here since Ali and Roberto's season rotfl

handwave Welcome back! LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:29 pm

@maryhse Welcome!!!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2