SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:23 pm

Amethyst wrote:
notarose wrote:
suzq wrote:@Chgohighlife. I think Madi went to Auburn University and then went to Highlands College for seminary.
Correct

She was also in a sorority at Auburn (Pi Phi,) and therefore would have had a normal college social life (mixers, parties, formals, fundraisers, greek life activities, etc.)

Ok that’s it! Madi’s sorority had one of the most beautiful houses on our Illinois campus and as a member of a great sorority myself, we weren’t usually invited but, they had the reputation for great parties. So now, durnit...I think I have to rework my thoughts on her cloistered life and just wait til Monday/Tuesday to see who she might be. I accept that I could be totally in the confused club with Peter about her. no idea

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amberly Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:23 pm

I still keep going back to the the VO's of Madi when she and Peter were climbing
the Q Tower - it was all off-camera and almost everything that she said was foreshadowing what they might have gone through during and post-show about their
relationship. IMHO.
"Everything worthwhile is uphill; everything that is worth it is going to come with a
fight and it is going to come with a struggle; sometimes the wind is against you and the world is against you, but you keep on going, keep taking those steps; because once you get to the top and see that view it is worth it." (not exact - but close).

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:33 pm

Amberly wrote:I still keep going back to the the VO's of Madi when she and Peter were climbing
the Q Tower - it was all off-camera and almost everything that she said was foreshadowing what they might have gone through during and post-show about their
relationship. IMHO.
"Everything worthwhile is uphill; everything that is worth it is going to come with a
fight and it is going to come with a struggle; sometimes the wind is against you and the world is against you, but you keep on going, keep taking those steps; because once you get to the top and see that view it is worth it." (not exact - but close).

Yes I think this seems significant too, and IMO was likely recorded recently. All of it was a voiceover that mirrored exactly how I'd assume they feel about what they've gone through post-show. They know that it's going to require work, that there are obstacles, but that it's worth it to see if love can conquer all. Madi also mentions in the VO that she could see Peter as the father of her children and that she's realized she's in love with him. IMO this definitely points to it being recorded after they had reconciled in the US. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:33 am

While I'm the first to admit that marriage takes work, I'm not sure starting off with such struggle is the basis of something healthy...I have to think about that one....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:45 am

Amberly wrote:I still keep going back to the the VO's of Madi when she and Peter were climbing
relationship. IMHO.

IA Plus she then later posted those Pins on Pintrest which mirrored what she said in the ITM. That ITM appeared off to me while I was watching it, so much so that I looked for a s/cap of it but couldn't find it. I wanted to compare it to the s/caps with Peter in it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:42 am

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:53 am

Peter saying "My biggest hope is that today she [Madi] looks into my eyes and feels the same way" adds into my previous thought that this is the date where Peter tells Madi he loves her. IMO after the helicopter ride over Uluru they have another heart to heart, we've seen in the preview that Madi tells Peter something about knowing how much she loves and cares for him, but perhaps she adds that she doesn't feel like she can continue to accepting an engagement at this point. Then we have Peter alone wandering in the desert and talking about being heartbroken. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:55 am

Yikes. It is hard seeing Peter hoping for Madi to feel the same. Ugh.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:59 am

@bluwavz Thanks!
Beautiful scene of Alice Springs and him entering into Vatu Sanctuary. That was a great set up for their meeting with Peter’s parents and the outdoors is perfect for filming privately. ! yes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:03 am

I bet Madi is hesitant due to the MTP didn't go well.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:21 am

cheriee wrote:Peter saying "My biggest hope is that today she [Madi] looks into my eyes and feels the same way" adds into my previous thought that this is the date where Peter tells Madi he loves her. IMO after the helicopter ride over Uluru they have another heart to heart, we've seen in the preview that Madi tells Peter something about knowing how much she loves and cares for him, but perhaps she adds that she doesn't feel like she can continue to accepting an engagement at this point. Then we have Peter alone wandering in the desert and talking about being heartbroken. All JMO.

That could be exactly what she says to him and he's wandering in the desert talking about being heartbroken and also "I don't know how im gonna do this" meaning he knows they want an engagement at the end and here his F1 that he wants to propose to dosen't want it . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:26 am

atem wrote:I bet Madi is hesitant due to the MTP didn't go well.

IMO the parents already know before filming who the F1 is and the F2 usually gets the better evaluation from the parents and F1 the parents find some kind of obstacle with. This happen all the time. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2