SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:29 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Wow that last promo! He sure is speaking a different tune! 
Makes it sound he is for sure picking HA! JMO

Wow indeed........ damn edits!

What if.....

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:37 pm

HEA wrote:

What if.....

TikTok girl called it months ago. Question is what’s happened since then. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:41 pm

@Astrobach
I mean, where is Lucas this season for body language analysis. He even shook his head in a no when he said it. Dang! I just feel like TPTB have just screwed every last bit of a possible love story for either of the women.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:44 pm

gabriele wrote:
HEA wrote:

What if.....

I agree... IF he broke up with HA... I can’t see Madi taking him back.. he is single JMO
Which I font think he is...JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:47 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
gabriele wrote:
HEA wrote:

What if.....

I agree... IF he broke up with HA... I can’t see Madi taking him back.. he is single JMO

Single AND...."in a good place"

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:48 pm

So the possible ending is now

Madi left before FRC. CH told peter right before he was ready to reject her, aka F2. It was very sunny so it makes sense. Then during their date she told him she would not accept a proposal and told him that she needed time to move on.... then she freaked out.... or helped organized pushed her to take the plane before FRC

Meanwhile F1 aka HA had no idea Peter went through a breakdown because of non closure with Madison. Then decided to tell her he couldn’t pick her before talking to Madison... HA felt rejected, again.

1/ HA rejected him at FRC and refused the rose... the plane is HA leaving.
2/ he picked nobody, had a conversation with Madi, then HA, then is dating Madi
3/ nobody, conversation with HA, then Madi, then dating HA and broke up
4/ nobody, rejected by HA an rejected by Madison
5/ nobody, many tears all around and he is single... or with Julie

I hope for both girl rejecting Peter. he needs to mature and grow out of his hormonal time.

All above is my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:55 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
gabriele wrote:
HEA wrote:

What if.....

I don’t see Madi taking him back either but am just not sure if he’s single or with HA or what.

It will be interesting to see who Barb is talking about and if he says ILY to HA before Madi leaves. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:11 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1237153665573666822?s=20

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1237153666571870208?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:18 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Billysmom I think she did have some real feelings, but NOT to the point of wanting and engagement and getting married with HIM. I will bring some of my observations about their Astro compatibility on the general thread. They do have resonance and I can see how it was a difficult situation.
As for Madi, yes, the 1st date was chosen FOR Madi and CMIIW but the 1st
Date is usually the kiss of death and goes to a F2 or F3?
I think TPTB saw early on that Peter was into her and slowed his mojo as much as they could with distractions, ( Sydney, Victoria etc ) and NO other single date until really late...and they still managed to keep it alive, which shows how much of a connection they did have. We saw a small fraction of the Vow renewal date and it was a much more involved day and date that has been shown IMO

JMO

RE the bold IMO when they realized that they needed to change things up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:20 pm

Does anyone know of a live link so i can watch the finale live?? Praying TYIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:24 pm

I still think Peter was busted and was dumped.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:26 pm

@gabriele I believe his mom is talking about HA..JMO.. and to see who he says he is in love with.. However we may not see that til the FRC.. If he proposed to HA.. JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2