SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:18 pm

atem wrote:
Billysmom wrote:But why so anti-Madi? Just to be able to show off the NL bling?

I actually thought tptb favored Madi when she was given the vow renewal date? 

Btw, I think ha is just kind of a mellow person...I don't think you can presume the level of her feelings just based on her demeanor, jmo.

I wonder just how forthcoming peter was re what transpired that final week...?

I think the show was pro-Madi when she did what they wanted and left.  They got their engagement.  When Madi either went after or accepted Peter back, things changed.

That's a total guess though.

I think TPTB love that sort of drama because everyone tunes in to find out what happens. And if they got a couple out of it even better. jmo

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:21 pm

cheriee wrote:We can see from CH’s own words, production were angry at Madi for not following their timeline. I actually think the vow renewal date wasn’t meant to go so well from a production stand point. Peter mentioned in post show interviews that it could’ve gone really wrong and been very overwhelming for most people, but Madi pulled it off. It ended up maybe going even better than producers would have wanted (CH said it was like an episode 7 date and they almost could’ve ended the show then and there).

Wow! Exactly what I was seeing and saying in my post, thanks for always bringing great evidence to my thoughts ! Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:24 pm

Astrobach wrote:
cheriee wrote:We can see from CH’s own words, production were angry at Madi for not following their timeline. I actually think the vow renewal date wasn’t meant to go so well from a production stand point. Peter mentioned in post show interviews that it could’ve gone really wrong and been very overwhelming for most people, but Madi pulled it off. It ended up maybe going even better than producers would have wanted (CH said it was like an episode 7 date and they almost could’ve ended the show then and there).

Wow! Exactly what I was seeing and saying in my post, thanks for always bringing great evidence to my thoughts ! Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698

As I've also mentioned earlier, if this was a game, it was done very early. Peter knew who he wanted, it was just a matter of if he was going to be able to get there. HA was his backup choice, but his heart was never with her.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:28 pm

blueblues wrote:
atem wrote:
blueblues wrote:We see how they planned it. If I’m not mistaken, the rule of thumb is:
F1 - animal preservation date
F2 - helicopter date

Yeah, but this F2 left on her own, so IDK?  
I know, but what I mean I that the plan was always Hannah as F1. Peter’s obsession with Madi was a problem for them.
And they solved it, at least temporarily.
JMO

And HA did seem to get the best FSD as well. So yeah i agree with you that HA was always F1 probably from week 4 like peter said in interviews...but i guess it was not a forever love...I just hope he doesn't do the same to Madi but the track record with swicheroos is 100% i guess... honestly believe the girls both deserve better anyway, i do wonder if Madi was the intended bachelorette if the switch didn't happen? - JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:30 pm

Thanks @Astrobach! Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698 I really think production didn't intend for that date to go as well as it did. If you see Peter afterwards, he couldn't stop talking about his first date with Madi. He even got her a framed photo with his family to give to her! He was GONE IMO. And production would not have wanted the season to be over so early. Peter didn't have another 1 on 1 with Madi until just before hometowns and it was there that for the first time he told someone he was falling in love. Then at hometowns the first time Peter said on camera he was in love was about Madi.

Yes @11minny it's very clear to me that Peter's heart was always with Madi. I did not see any other love story unfold. I saw people tell Peter what he wanted to hear and declare their love, but IMO that's two different things. Production wanted an engagement with HA and Peter, and they got it one way or another. All JMO.

Last edited by cheriee on Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:30 pm

Well if Peter indeed Propose To Hannah..and if it’s true he only told one woman he was is love with her.It must have been Hannah! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:31 pm

Wonder if tptb were just focused on peter with a Hannah.2
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:34 pm

When do we think Peter and Ha broke up
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 pm

Who really knows?  It's not like these entertainment reporters actually report anything and the show is even more controlling of how people get information with People Magazine and Entertainment Tonight just posting whatever the show spews out as fact.

I wish I could interview people.  I remember I sent a bunch of questions to a online reality site reporter when Jillian was a contestant on Jason's season.  The person who did the interview pretty much used every question I sent.  There were so many things they could ask and NEVER do. It's stupid.

We don't know why they cut Sydney coming to Lima, Peru. They make sure Kelley isn't at the WTA...and what happens? Nothing. It's the same old stuff.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:04 pm

Dud season. There I said it!
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:14 pm

Although it's been going on for a long time, producer interference has really gotten out of hand. I understand the need for a "story board, " but the dramatics were out of control.
Add an insecure, horny bachelor and very involved parents and it made for a disaster of a season, imo.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:25 pm

11minny wrote:
Astrobach wrote:

As I've also mentioned earlier, if this was a game, it was done very early.  Peter knew who he wanted, it was just a matter of if he was going to be able to get there.  HA was his backup choice, but his heart was never with her.

Totally agree with this. Hanna Ann was the backup. I do feel bad for her. I’m sure she watched what peter and Madi had on screen just like the rest of us. This might have led to the breakup too. Peters mind and heart were elsewhere. This is reminding me of Jason Mesnick’s season for sure.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2