SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cheriee Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:18 pm

Okay just read the RS spoilers. I’ve been thinking we were going to see the parents prefer HA since we found out in interviews Peter doesn’t agree with them completely and it causes conflict (this only really made sense to me if it was about HA). I think it’s clear Madison self-eliminates at the LCD. Then Peter is heartbroken, but remembers how his parents like HA and he tells himself that HA is the perfect girl etc etc. As I’ve said, IMO production have wanted a Peter and HA engagement from the beginning. The person in the way of that was Madi. I have no doubt that production told Madi how much Peter’s parents liked HA and that they could fly Madi immediately out of Australia as soon as she gave them word. IMO they wanted Madi gone and have done everything they could to get that to happen. I’d guess Peter and HA return to LA engaged and we’ll then see Peter break up with HA at the LA airbNb (I think it happened in December). It’s very clear to me that Madi was his frontrunner and IMO the one he truly wanted.

Right now, I think Peter and Madi are probably at the stage of still seeing if there’s really any possibility of being a couple and aren't solidly together. The father following Peter's charity was really the main thing I thought showed them possibly working on things. They certainly would've needed to have A LOT of honest conversations without any producer involvement. I don’t think any ending has been filmed. There has been so much producer meddling and manipulation this season, on top of an incredibly indecisive lead, and here's the end result. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:35 pm

blueblues wrote:We see how they planned it. If I’m not mistaken, the rule of thumb is:
F1 - animal preservation date
F2 - helicopter date

Yeah, but this F2 left on her own, so IDK?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:35 pm

[Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 A28d6510

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1237107003241033728?s=20

So after seeing this new clip, yes he is happy with her and the cute ‘Roos’ BUT I immediately noticed that when he is speaking ABOUT her he looks IN PAIN, like he’s been tortured, sad, upset, he actually moves his head in a NO fashion when he says the lines ‘ want to chose her everyday, ‘ looking down and away... this is what he was TOLD AND SUPPOSEd to say. And Peter is NOT a good actor. The charade has to end sooner than later. What a mess!

JMOAA

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:40 pm

atem wrote:
blueblues wrote:We see how they planned it. If I’m not mistaken, the rule of thumb is:
F1 - animal preservation date
F2 - helicopter date

Yeah, but this F2 left on her own, so IDK?  
I know, but what I mean I that the plan was always Hannah as F1. Peter’s obsession with Madi was a problem for them.
And they solved it, at least temporarily.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:04 pm

cheriee wrote:Okay just read the RS spoilers. I’ve been thinking we were going to see the parents prefer HA since we found out in interviews Peter doesn’t agree with them completely and it causes conflict (this only really made sense to me if it was about HA). I think it’s clear Madison self-eliminates at the LCD. Then Peter is heartbroken, but remembers how his parents like HA and he tells himself that HA is the perfect girl etc etc. As I’ve said, IMO production have wanted a Peter and HA engagement from the beginning. The person in the way of that was Madi. I have no doubt that production told Madi how much Peter’s parents liked HA and that they could fly Madi immediately out of Australia as soon as she gave them word. IMO they wanted Madi gone and have done everything they could to get that to happen. I’d guess Peter and HA return to LA engaged and we’ll then see Peter break up with HA at the LA airbNb (I think it happened in December). It’s very clear to me that Madi was his frontrunner and IMO the one he truly wanted.

Right now, I think Peter and Madi are probably at the stage of still seeing if there’s really any possibility of being a couple and aren't solidly together. The father following Peter's charity was really the main thing I thought showed them possibly working on things. They certainly would've needed to have A LOT of honest conversations without any producer involvement. I don’t think any ending has been filmed. There has been so much producer meddling and manipulation this season, on top of an incredibly indecisive lead, and here's the end result. All JMO.

We see this the same way. I am hopeful that Madison has given Peter a chance, and based upon RS first season finale spoilers, I think that they have, though he has probably worked his azz off to do it. What Madison has posted on social media recently also gives one hope. I would like to see these two make it, just to thumb their noses at TPTB for doing everything that they could to stop their relationship.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:06 pm

But why so anti-Madi? Just to be able to show off the NL bling?

I actually thought tptb favored Madi when she was given the vow renewal date? 

Btw, I think ha is just kind of a mellow person...I don't think you can presume the level of her feelings just based on her demeanor, jmo.

I wonder just how forthcoming peter was re what transpired that final week...?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:09 pm

What a mess! When I saw RS's latest spoilers, pretty much all of the puzzle pieces clicked into place for me. The story finally makes sense. But I have to say that this season has worn me out.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:11 pm

Billysmom wrote:But why so anti-Madi? Just to be able to show off the NL bling?

I actually thought tptb favored Madi when she was given the vow renewal date? 

Btw, I think ha is just kind of a mellow person...I don't think you can presume the level of her feelings just based on her demeanor, jmo.

I wonder just how forthcoming peter was re what transpired that final week...?

I think the show was pro-Madi when she did what they wanted and left.  They got their engagement.  When Madi either went after or accepted Peter back, things changed.

That's a total guess though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:13 pm

We can see from CH’s own words, production were angry at Madi for not following their timeline. I actually think the vow renewal date wasn’t meant to go so well from a production stand point. Peter mentioned in post show interviews that it could’ve gone really wrong and been very overwhelming for most people, but Madi pulled it off. It ended up maybe going even better than producers would have wanted (CH said it was like an episode 7 date and they almost could’ve ended the show then and there).

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:15 pm

@Billysmom

I had the same thought - "Why" - did they want her as the new bachelorette?

Also - in the interview that Peter game (with the roses in the background - they
asked his favorite color - "Red" - the color that Madi has worn for most of her
Rose Ceremonies. Favorite Date - he mentioned VF/Carnival Rides - but he always
mentions his "perfect date" with Madi/parents. I hope that is works out for them if they take it slow and steady - as Molly/Jason did .

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:17 pm

@Billysmom I think she did have some real feelings, but NOT to the point of wanting and engagement and getting married with HIM. I will bring some of my observations about their Astro compatibility on the general thread. They do have resonance and I can see how it was a difficult situation.
As for Madi, yes, the 1st date was chosen FOR Madi and CMIIW but the 1st
Date is usually the kiss of death and goes to a F2 or F3?
I think TPTB saw early on that Peter was into her and slowed his mojo as much as they could with distractions, ( Sydney, Victoria etc ) and NO other single date until really late...and they still managed to keep it alive, which shows how much of a connection they did have. We saw a small fraction of the Vow renewal date and it was a much more involved day and date that has been shown IMO

JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:17 pm

I totally agree with you 11Minny....I hope Madison and Peter will continue to grow in their relationship after tomorrow night and prove to the TB that love does conquer all!!! I just think these two are too nice for this show...IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2