SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 11minny Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:46 pm

Long time reader, first time poster.  
I have been watching this series since Alex and Amanda had the chocolate syrup in the FS, so I've been around the block a few times.  Also, if you don't care for HaveaDrPepper's thoughts and opinions on this, you're probably not going to like mine because we see this in a very similar way.
IMO, this season has had the most production involved meddling out of any that I can remember.  Starting with having Hannah Brown show up, to flying Madison out of the middle of Austrailia at the drop of a hat, and that's not even counting having the f3 room together and having Madison's overnight last.  TPTB wanted an engagement and they were hell bent to get one.  They wanted no part of Madison being there because they knew that she wasn't going to play their games.  Even though Peter seems like a nice guy, who only wants to be a pleaser, he didn't put up much of a backbone to TPTB.  If you know much about the history of this series, the lead that Peter reminds me most of is Jason't season.  He had a choice who wanted no part of being with him, Melissa, and he wanted to choose Molly but was talked out of it by TPTB.  You all remember how that turned out.  We may see something very similar over the next couple of nights.  Either that or like was mentioned above, they may have really messed up 3 peoples lives.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:54 pm

I still think Peter was dumped in LA.  Not the other way around.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:56 pm

@11minny Welcome! Thanks for posting. I believe your thoughts are spot on! This season does remind me of Jason Mesnicks! Guess we will have to wait until Tuesday to see if Madison takes him back. I was surprised when Molly went back to Jason but I respected that she did it SLOWLY over time and didn’t jump into anything like an engagement too quickly.

I do wish the best for Peter, Hanna and Madison so hoping they are all happy and follow their hearts. 🤗

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:58 pm

LaineyG wrote:@11minny   Welcome!   Thanks for posting.  I believe your thoughts are spot on!   This season does remind me of Jason Mesnicks!   Guess we will have to wait until Tuesday to see if Madison takes him back.  I was surprised when Molly went back to Jason but I respected that she did it SLOWLY over time and didn’t jump into anything like an engagement too quickly.

I do wish the best for Peter, Hanna and Madison so hoping they are all happy and follow their hearts. 🤗

Thanks - if Peter and Madison do continue to see each other, I expect that it will be very similar to what Jason and Molly did. Based on what we have seen posted by Madison, I think that it is very possible.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:59 pm

@11minny yes. You are right! Totally a Jason 2.0..... but then it would be like Arie, nothing new.. and prods emphasized that this season was like no others...

So both rejected peter? Or he was rejected by Madi, he tried HA, then they broke up. And he is single.

Months passed by now. I think everyone recovered as per their IG

But prods being the poop they are, needed an engagement... so I am still thinking Madi is dating. If she accept a live proposal, she is a total idiot.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:29 pm

@11minny starwelcome Enjoy your stay!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:53 pm

HEA wrote:@Chgohighlife rock like you really rock  like Good Post

The only thing that would make sense if he was rejected by Madi and HA!

Question: why peter and CH were so certain at the beginning of the season that it was impossible to spoil his season?

They talked January 6th about it....  is it possible they both rejected him before Xmas time.... time he was seen a lot with Julie.....

JMO

@HEA
Thank you and a curtsy or two. Definitely possible they both rejected him because IMO he handled things so poorly that HA would have looked foolish to so clearly accept second choice. I would have left when he was freaking out just because Madi was late. It was so clear HA was not his first choice. However you know CH lies every season so, I don’t know.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:06 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1237107003241033728?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:09 pm

Wow that last promo! He sure is speaking a different tune! 
Makes it sound he is for sure picking HA! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:15 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Wow that last promo! He sure is speaking a different tune! 

Well yea but the question is if they are still together
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:18 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Wow that last promo! He sure is speaking a different tune! 

Then at the LCD she is saying he's withdrawn from her. So, what gives?

Something happened after filming and it had to do with Madi. Otherwise, there would be no need for an update with Madi.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:18 pm

We see how they planned it. If I’m not mistaken, the rule of thumb is:
F1 - animal preservation date
F2 - helicopter date

Last edited by blueblues on Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2