SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kmick0890 Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:42 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
suzq wrote:I wonder how well Hannah G and Dylan are going to like Peter once they hear what happened between Peter and her friend HA. I think HA has moved on from Peter and it definitely sounds like he has moved on from her.

Wasn't Dylan on "Team Madi" at one time?

More than likely Hannah G has just told her to go to BIP and find someone there. She'll actually have more notoriety from the broken engagement then finding her "soul mate" on BIP than being with Peter after this sh*t show of a season.

I would also guess they knew what was going on rather quickly because IMO, the break up happened before the end of 2019.  I do not think they went into the new year being engaged.  SM just did not indicate it.  I never bought into her SM "clues" and still don't.

IMO

I think if their relationship did go into 2020, it was over in January.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:43 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
suzq wrote:I wonder how well Hannah G and Dylan are going to like Peter once they hear what happened between Peter and her friend HA. I think HA has moved on from Peter and it definitely sounds like he has moved on from her.

Wasn't Dylan on "Team Madi" at one time?

More than likely Hannah G has just told her to go to BIP and find someone there. She'll actually have more notoriety from the broken engagement then finding her "soul mate" on BIP than being with Peter after this sh*t show of a season.

I would also guess they knew what was going on rather quickly because IMO, the break up happened before the end of 2019.  I do not think they went into the new year being engaged.  SM just did not indicate it.  I never bought into her SM "clues" and still don't.

IMO

He's always been friendly with Madi. Still is. So have a lot of others.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:43 pm

I may be watching a different show but, here is what I saw on my tv, IMO of course!

1) Yes, production was the conscious-less meanie everyone thought they’d be but in Peter they found a man who really, truly, did NOT know who he wanted. I mean, how many times did he tell US he didn’t know who the heck he wanted and actions speak louder than words. TPTB were very frustrated with him and took over the reins in more than usual ways to avoid a year long show of Peter running from girl to girl, telling each one emphatically, that he loved them.

2) Peter was like a kid in a candy store throughout his season. Madi being the front runner since week 4 may be what he wants her and her family to think now but, it was never the case IRL. I call BS on his great love for her  early on but, I do think he found her intriguing and cared more for her than most, from the beginning. With cocktail parties being repeatedly pre-empted by his regular attacks of the vapors, mean girl gossip and all kinds of goings and comings and manipulation from all sides, Peter knew less about his girls than anyone, anyway.

3) The main reason he didn’t probe further for more answers from like Madi when she like told him like she didn’t like want him to like....is; he did not want to know. Peter already knew that Madi was a virgin. Her father told him point blank, on camera that Madi was “pure”. On what planet does a grown man who stopped by the church even occasionally, not know what that means?

4) Peter had extreme heat for Victoria and NOTHING was going to keep him from checking out the stuff that could single-handedly break up marriages. True, they did not communicate, period - ever - at all and he was fine with not meeting her family cuz he already knew she was out unless the magic was truly magic which by LA pilot standards, it clearly was not. Much like four times in the windmill, it was more mythical than magical and she was the next one to go because a lifetime of the head games she played was a giant pass from everyone.

5) Like most people who are truly fickle, Peter got fixated on what was most difficult to get. Madi’s “no thank yous” were like waving a red flag in front of a bull which is kinda good because she gets to prove her point and her wisdom to millions of girls, everywhere. Hanna Ann, who absolutely gave up everything for lurve and followers and a shot at ‘ette will either be his fiancé for a year or two and gain about a million I/G followers or queen of Paradise and gain about a million followers or hooked up with some guy with a little fame and a lotta money and gain about a million followers. Three equally acceptable outcomes.

This was a lost season. So far, I don’t know whether to laugh or, cry. I’m reasonably sure Peter feels the same but, did his best to give the people what they want.
All IMO.

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:44 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:What doesn’t make sense to me is the timing.  Why did Hannah Ann post that sad quote on Pinterest on November 17th?  Did he break up with her immediately?  

Why did Peter say he doesn’t stop fighting for love?  And, why did he say filming stopped November 20th?  That would make sense if he broke up with Hannah Ann right away.

And, how did Hannah Ann go from almost leaving to accepting an engagement?  The only thing I can think of is she didn’t know she was the only one left at the time.

I agree

Also, didn't sleuthing indicate that they had little or no time together in Australia.  That was one reason that a no engagement ending seemed realistic to me.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:45 pm

Sprite wrote:I said from the beginning that he was the worst lead ever!

If everything plays out the way RS has laid out, Peter is even worse than I thought. He has basically screwed with HA and Madi and made both of them feel like crap...all because he has zero backbone and can't make a decision to save his life!

I hope he has enough sense ... wth am I talking about? It is clear he doesn't ... that he does not propose at the AFTR! I hope Madi has enough sense to dump his stupid a** and go sailing off into the sunset without these nasty people.

That is exactly why they chose him.  He wants to be liked by everyone, he falls in and out of love quickly and he will do anything you ask of him.

Very producable.

IMO TPTB got the sh*t show they wanted.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:51 pm

I'm still not totally getting it myself, but there was no happy ending and Peter said he should have protected his heart more when he started doing press rounds.

Maybe, HS dumped his butt by calling his bluff?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:01 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:What doesn’t make sense to me is the timing.  Why did Hannah Ann post that sad quote on Pinterest on November 17th?  Did he break up with her immediately?  

Why did Peter say he doesn’t stop fighting for love?  And, why did he say filming stopped November 20th?  That would make sense if he broke up with Hannah Ann right away.

And, how did Hannah Ann go from almost leaving to accepting an engagement?  The only thing I can think of is she didn’t know she was the only one left at the time.

I agree

Also, didn't sleuthing indicate that they had little or no time together in Australia.  That was one reason that a no engagement ending seemed realistic to me.

IMO

Yes! Hannah Ann resurfaced on social media the day after the FRC. Madi and Peter were not on until after the 20th. If they were engaged, they would have time together. Why would she be sad? Unless, she found out about Madi leaving and knew why he settled for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:15 pm

It's still not making sense to me. Something seemed to have happened with Julie. Chris seems to blame Madi for everything. Peter acting looking like hell.

I knew the MTP went bad for Madi, but Peter must have told her something to keep her around at least the LCD.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:23 pm

RS new spoiler has been what I think was going to happen after the AirBnB in LA was sleuthed. I honestly expected Peter to be indecisive after hearing his dating history but I never thought he'd be this indecisive even what seems like post show. I don't know how he got engage to Hannah Ann after that clip of the LCD where he doesn't seem to look he in the eye. Well good luck Peter and Madi because they are going to need it.

One thing I like out of this season is seeing some logical parents. Peter and Madis' parents saw right away after one meeting that these two probably aren't compatible and HA's dad tried warning Peter to watch what he tells these women. Their kids where in the bubble for two months and couldn't see what they did in two days max.

Going back to look at the timelines for everything but I think it had to have happen between the ending of filming and the latest it could happen was the first week of Janurary. I say that because I remember Hannah Ann was gone from social media for over a week after Jan 1. I think it happen sometime between the middle of December when he did his first set of interviews or after new years when Peter wasn't seen for about two days. Going to search more though. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:32 pm

Maybe the reason HA came back on SM so soon was that they planned from the start to mess with RS. And for the same reason they went straight back home instead of staying the usual number of days. Of course Alice Springs, as it has been described by our Aussie members, may not be a great place for a romantic SHV anyway.

BTW, did I detect a tiny bit of humility in RS' post, or am I just imagining things? hmmm
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:32 pm

smg2587 wrote:RS new spoiler has been what I think was going to happen after the AirBnB in LA was sleuthed. I honestly expected Peter to be indecisive after hearing his dating history but I never thought he'd be this indecisive even what seems like post show. I don't know how he got engage to Hannah Ann after that clip of the LCD where he doesn't seem to look he in the eye. Well good luck Peter and Madi because they are going to need it.

One thing I like out of this season is seeing some logical parents. Peter and Madis' parents saw right away after one meeting that these two probably aren't compatible and HA's dad tried warning Peter to watch what he tells these women. Their kids where in the bubble for two months and couldn't see what they did in two days max.

Going back to look at the timelines for everything but I think it had to have happen between the ending of filming and the latest it could happen was the first week of Janurary. I say that because I remember Hannah Ann was gone from social media for over a week after Jan 1. I think it happen sometime between the middle of December when he did his first set of interviews or after new years when Peter wasn't seen for about two days. Going to search more though. All jmo.

I knew that Peter would "fall in love" with multiple people from his past history of falling in and out of love quickly.  So that didn't surprise me at all.  TPTB were salivating at that prospect.

As for the parents, I have no doubt those scenes were left in the editing on purpose because of what happened both in Australia and post filming.  Makes me think that the breakup with Hannah Ann happened before the season even started airing because of lead time on editing all the video they have into the time allotted for the airing of episodes.  I still think the breakup happened before the end of 2019.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:35 pm

@Chgohighlife rock like you really rock  like Good Post

The only thing that would make sense if he was rejected by Madi and HA!

Question: why peter and CH were so certain at the beginning of the season that it was impossible to spoil his season?

They talked January 6th about it.... is it possible they both rejected him before Xmas time.... time he was seen a lot with Julie.....

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2