SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:00 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Well!! I still think that shot of peter saying he is Sorry in CA is Madi. I think he is with HA..JMO.

Ant wait for this season to be over! I was excited in the beginning ..

I have a feeling he's still with HA, hence the morning after picture.  We will see cause I'm seldom right.
Me too! And her BFF Hannah and Dylan(?) had a engagement party he was there! She is moving to CA.. those IG stories.. etc.. I just think most people were focused on Madi.. JMO
We will see tomorrow night! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:01 pm

Was anyone able to check if The Bachelor is scheduled on GMA Wednesday or on Kelly & Ryan? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:03 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Well!! I still think that shot of peter saying he is Sorry in CA is Madi. I think he is with HA..JMO.

Ant wait for this season to be over! I was excited in the beginning ..

I have a feeling he's still with HA, hence the morning after picture.  We will see cause I'm seldom right.
Me too! And her BFF Hannah and Dylan(?) had a engagement party he was there! She is moving to CA.. those IG stories.. etc.. I just think most people were focused on Madi.. JMO
We will see tomorrow night! JMO

Reminds me a bit of Hannah and Jed when everyone was focused on Tyler. Though that ended up in a broken engagement and I have a feeling this will end the same way ( though for different reasons)
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:08 pm

I wonder how well Hannah G and Dylan are going to like Peter once they hear what happened between Peter and her friend HA. I think HA has moved on from Peter and it definitely sounds like he has moved on from her.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:13 pm

If Peter is still with HS, why is the Tuesday episode description worded like it is? Why the rumors about Julie?  So, obviously something happened afterward.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:22 pm

I don't believe Peter is still with HA at all. She hasn't even been to LA recently to be able to have a peoples shoot. Madi taping with production, HA's sister unfollowing Peter, Madi/Peter seemingly having a few trackable SHVs recently...it all adds up to what RS saying being correct.

We shall see though.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:32 pm

If he was with Hannah Ann, there'd be no drama, no unresolved ending, no back and forth. It would be straightforward: they get engaged, The End. It makes no sense with what we know, with what RS has said, with the way the show has been promoting the ending - for it to end that way.

I'm pretty certain Peter is with Madison but I admit that there is a chance he could also be single. But still with Hannah Ann at ATFR? Off the tabloe IMO.
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:36 pm

RS seems to think there's no way he's with HA and I agree with him. We don't have anything solid that points to them being together.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:39 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1237040132571594755?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:39 pm

What doesn’t make sense to me is the timing.  Why did Hannah Ann post that sad quote on Pinterest on November 17th?  Did he break up with her immediately?  

Why did Peter say he doesn’t stop fighting for love?  And, why did he say filming stopped November 20th?  That would make sense if he broke up with Hannah Ann right away.

And, how did Hannah Ann go from almost leaving to accepting an engagement?  The only thing I can think of is she didn’t know she was the only one left at the time.

Last edited by sportsgirl94 on Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:39 pm

I said from the beginning that he was the worst lead ever!

If everything plays out the way RS has laid out, Peter is even worse than I thought. He has basically screwed with HA and Madi and made both of them feel like crap...all because he has zero backbone and can't make a decision to save his life!

I hope he has enough sense ... wth am I talking about? It is clear he doesn't ... that he does not propose at the AFTR! I hope Madi has enough sense to dump his stupid a** and go sailing off into the sunset without these nasty people.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:41 pm

suzq wrote:I wonder how well Hannah G and Dylan are going to like Peter once they hear what happened between Peter and her friend HA. I think HA has moved on from Peter and it definitely sounds like he has moved on from her.

Wasn't Dylan on "Team Madi" at one time?

More than likely Hannah G has just told her to go to BIP and find someone there. She'll actually have more notoriety from the broken engagement then finding her "soul mate" on BIP than being with Peter after this sh*t show of a season.

I would also guess they knew what was going on rather quickly because IMO, the break up happened before the end of 2019.  I do not think they went into the new year being engaged.  SM just did not indicate it.  I never bought into her SM "clues" and still don't.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2