SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:01 am

The long held theory that “bring her home” would be about Madi was often supported by fans saying Barb had all that time to think about Madi after meeting her at the vow renewal. Now that it is fact Barb was talking about Hannah Ann, does this mean Barb’s first impression of Madi wasn’t all that great?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cheriee Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:05 am

@jolena If you're still wondering what was said.

Peter: "This is not how I wanted it to go."

Madi: "I know you don't. This is not where I wanted to be either."

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:10 am

@notarose Barb said to Madi during that first meeting something like "Peter seems in awe of you and that makes me happy because I really like you. Give me a hug."

I wonder how much time 1 on 1 Madi had with Barb. It seemed they only talked in the backyard of the vow renewal for a short period, and then were surrounded by other people most of the time since it was a big party. It was literally the very first date of the season so I'm not sure there was much place for a real heart to heart (or emotional display that Barb might prefer) unlike the MTP. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:21 am

Anyone else find it strange that we got almost no reaction to Madi leaving from Peter? They showed her speaking in the car as she was driven away but absolutely no ITMs or even voiceovers from him in response to what had just happened. And then the next thing we see is him waking up the day after and it’s still only very briefly mentioned. They cut the stuff with him in the checked shirt going “my heart is broken” — annoying and strange to not show basically any of his reaction to a pivotal moment
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:23 am

cheriee wrote:@notarose Barb said to Madi during that first meeting something like "Peter seems in awe of you and that makes me happy because I really like you. Give me a hug."

I wonder how much time 1 on 1 Madi had with Barb. It seemed they only talked in the backyard of the vow renewal for a short period, and then were surrounded by other people most of the time since it was a big party. It was literally the very first date of the season so I'm not sure there was much place for a real heart to heart unlike the MTP. All JMO.

But didn't Peter's family come back after their dinner portion of the date? I would imagine they talked more than what we saw at some point. Barb is a busy body, she would I'm sure make a point to talk to Madison.

As for MTP, Peter's family seemed to have a chip on their shoulders about Madison from the get go, odd since they have met her before. It was nice of TP to make a point not to show Peter and Madison walking in and seeing the usual greetings. I have no doubt the producers fed Peter's family with all sorts of info regarding Madison and HA.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:28 am

notarose wrote:The long held theory that “bring her home” would be about Madi was often supported by fans saying Barb had all that time to think about Madi after meeting her at the vow renewal. Now that it is fact Barb was talking about Hannah Ann, does this mean Barb’s first impression of Madi wasn’t all that great?

Barb did not spend very long with either girl is my guess. Meeting Hanna Ann she was at a very emotional place wanting this to “work out” for her son. She clearly bought into what TPTB were selling her and her husband. That Peter could meet his soulmate and get married and live happily ever after. Very unrealistic imo but Barb is not unlike most mothers; she loves her sons and wants the best for them and for them to be happy and loved.

Being a mom myself, Barb was thrilled to hear Hanna Ann profess her love for Peter. It was a little disturbing to me because not sure his parents even once asked what peter wanted and what was in his heart. no no Extremely uncalled for when she said Madi was not there for him. Madi imo has been there for him. It will be interesting tonight if Barb makes any sort of an apology. Again, I understand where Barb is coming from but after some reflecting, I would hope she realizes it was about Madi, Hanna Ann and Peter, and she made it about herself. Came across a little manipulative.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:29 am

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/peter-webers-mom-barbara-reacts-to-bachelor-finale-backlash/

Run girls run!!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:32 am

Jaybird wrote:@pbmax good to see you posting! Have always appreciated your insights. Even without seeming to see all the season’s sleuthing you bring a unique twist with your observations and pick up on new things, IMO handwave

Thanks! I read some of what RS has said and it looks like TpTb has his butt all twisted up this season. giggling
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:35 am

I do not for 1 second believe that Peter and Madison have not seen each other since she left Australia. I think that maybe Peter is needing to learn to stand up to production as well as his mom.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:44 am

@alwayscooking I'm sure they talked, but even later it was a concert with a group of their friends and family (as well as them continuing to celebrate their vow renewal). I imagine Madi was socializing with everyone and she wouldn't have had any significant 1 on 1 time. I agree though, it's clear that the producers has said a lot to them before Peter arrived for MTP.

@lightredemption I found it strange too. They showed a bit of it in different season previews. Peter says at one point after Madi has left and he's been wondering around the desert: "I don't even know how to do this now, my heart's broken right now."

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:48 am

11minny wrote:snipped..

Maybe RS is wrong and Peter doesn't propose because his heart is not completely in it.  That could be the whaling from her.

This is why I asked last night if RS actually saw the epi or it's his sources talking because I don't think Peter proposed to HS.

It's possible that he lets her go even though they make it look like he's going to propose.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:48 am

It seems to me that Madison just keeps pushing Peters buttons by giving a little then Walking Away. There lifestyles are different which his brother pointed out to Peter & Barb pointed out to Madison. Madi was sitting a far enough away from Peter the whole time they were talking in the desert that Hannah could have been sitting between them. What a contrast those last chance dates were & a relief after that Madi fiasco to see his date with Hannah cuddled up with the baby kangaroos. So tonight Madison comes back, albeit I bet reluctantly, after walking away from him yet again cutting their time short, just to tell Peter what (?) "This is me trying" ? Sorry but I definitely think he should have given up on Madi for her sake as well as his. Love shouldn't be so exhausting having to constantly live up to someone's expectations. It is also my opinion Hannah is an easy going person who deserves way better than Peter!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2