SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sandileekeller Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:24 pm

11minny wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If Peter got engaged to HS and there was a FRC it would have been leaked. No FRC, no leak. ATFR we'll see Madi and Peter have a discussion to date. JMO

I'll go with what RS says, in that, he has already been working his azz off trying to win over her and her family.  I hope that he succeeds and that they give it a try.

I’m so confused at what he has really done to need to win over her and her family? She is the one who left. He was intimate with the other two women but that is the name of the game and what matters the most is how he treats and respects her AFTER she is chosen as his F1. I’m just not getting it.

Last edited by sandileekeller on Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:25 pm

There’s a handrail to a staircase behind Madi when she’s talking to CH. Does that match up to the house in the US?

ETA: I think Wailing Barb is losing it at the idea of HA leaving. She’s off her rocker - applauding the windmill last season, making breakfast in the mornings for PP’s one night stands, and now this! Good grief!

Last edited by jojo47 on Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:25 pm

I think when Madi talks with CH she’s back in the states it seems like sometime had gone by since she left and came back for Peter as she says “my heart till this day has wanted Peter” jmo
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
11minny wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If Peter got engaged to HS and there was a FRC it would have been leaked. No FRC, no leak. ATFR we'll see Madi and Peter have a discussion to date. JMO

I'll go with what RS says, in that, he has already been working his azz off trying to win over her and her family.  I hope that he succeeds and that they give it a try.

Yup IA with that. Peter probably doesn't know what her decision will be until ATFR.

I don't agree with that. Do you really think that they have not had that conversation and know exactly what is going to happen? IMO - it has been decided and it's either going to be a tearjerker or a love conquers all finale.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:27 pm

Peter is sitting on a couch clean shaven with producer Julie it looks like. I wonder where they are?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:28 pm

They keep saying even Peter doesn't know how it's going to end, so it's not a done deal until they can get it on camera.

Peter's parents are wearing the same clothes in both clips. Mom is probably crying when she see's Madi changed her mind. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:28 pm

The editing has done absolutely no favors to the lead this season. Not that they usually do, but this season has been on another level. It's obvious they don't believe in either of these relationships. Whatever the women say they need, they almost immediately show Peter saying or doing the opposite.

Madi wants someone strong in faith to lead their family. Peter immediately says he's not like that but maybe could grow.

Madi says don't sleep with the other women, Peter immediately sleeps with the other women.

Hannah Ann says she wants to be the first and only choice, Peter immediately says his heart is torn.

Hannah Ann's father says don't say love unless you really mean it, Peter immediately says he's falling in love with her.

Peter sleeps with at least 1 (possibly 2) women just DAYS before engagement, then immediately tells his brother he can wait to have sex until marriage.

All three of them are a hot mess and Peter acts like a rebellious high schooler. Maybe Clare will save us all!
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:29 pm

sandileekeller wrote:
11minny wrote:

I’m so confused at what he has really done to need to win over her and her family? She is the one who left. He was intimate with the other two women but that is the name of the game and what matters the most is how he treats and respects her AFTER she is chosen as his F1. I’m just not getting it.

IMO - they are both at fault. She feels that he didn't take her into consideration when he slept with another at the overnight dates. His contention is that he did not know how she felt about him at that time. If he had known, IMO, he would not have slept with another for her.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:29 pm

What was Madi wearing?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:32 pm

They're trying to make it seem like Madi is racing back to Alice Springs but the exterior of the car she is in is decidedly not Outback-esque. Pretty sure everything related to her happens in the US
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:34 pm

Hey guys!! 

Just now commenting on peters season.... but from watching the promo for part 2 of the finale I have a few thoughts
1) his family could be watching the FRC live or from their home in CA and either Peter proposes and HA rejects and she confronts him or Peter let’s HA go at the FRC, or like reality Steve says he proposes to her but why else would his mom be reacting like that.
2) my mind is running, I just want to know the ending.
3) i think Hannah Ann in the trailer saying she just wants to know the truth is her finding out that Madison and him have been talking and then they have their convo in CA were he breaks it off.

I like Peter and Madison together but like others I don’t know if there completely compatible, but like Peter has said in an interview his parents/mom don’t always know what’s best for him. Also I wish we saw more of their interactions in general.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:35 pm

sandileekeller wrote:
11minny wrote:

Then you don’t understand evangelical Christians
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2