SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:50 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1237480738313752576?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cheriee Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:02 pm

I believe Peter mentioned that he only told one woman he loved them. That makes me think that he does get engaged to HA. He had complete approval from his parents, production definitely wanted an engagement with HA, Madi has left, and in his mind he's in love. But it seems to me that Peter and HA break up not too long after back in the US, sometime in December and maybe even in November. He is single for a while. And then he has some form of contact with Madi in January/February (or maybe just before he started doing press). I really don't know at this point but regardless out the outcome I think it's clear his feelings were always strongest for Madi. I can see him being single at ATFR, but maybe he's working it out with someone. Peter has said this whole time that right up until the last second things change and that he followed his heart. All JMO.

Last edited by cheriee on Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:10 pm

Madi was glowing during the premiere. It was in mid Jan into Feb that she lost so much weight and I could tell something was wrong. I just want to see that mega watt smile tonight. That's all I want.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:20 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1237480738313752576?s=20
Well if this is true then that might explain why she wasn’t at WTA and no interviews ...tptb CH stated on podcast that she wasn’t part of the story but she was and people want answers. Maybe not Peter but there had to be a reason she wasn’t invited. IMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:22 pm

atem wrote:Madi was glowing during the premiere.  It was in mid Jan into Feb that she lost so much weight and I could tell something was wrong.  I just want to see that mega watt smile tonight.  That's all I want.
Didn’t you also say she was very happy when she got home after FRC?

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:28 pm

Luvstruck wrote:It seems to me that Madison just keeps pushing Peters buttons by giving a little then Walking Away. There lifestyles are different which his brother pointed out to Peter & Barb pointed out to Madison. Madi was sitting a far enough away from Peter the whole time they were talking in the desert that Hannah could have been sitting between them. What a contrast those last chance dates were & a relief after that Madi fiasco to see his date with Hannah cuddled up with the baby kangaroos. So tonight Madison comes back, albeit I bet reluctantly, after walking away from him yet again cutting their time short, just to tell Peter what (?) "This is me trying" ? Sorry but I definitely think he should have given up on Madi for her sake as well as his. Love shouldn't be so exhausting having to constantly live up to someone's expectations. It is also my opinion Hannah is an easy going person who deserves way better than Peter!!!!

To me this entire season has been exhausting. For me, Peter was not a good choice. His indecision was maddening. He was to me in lust with Victoria F which is okay, but for him to expect it to be more was puzzling. This was definitely not the show for Madi...maybe with Colton or Ben as TB, but Peter is not as religious as Madi no matter how hard either/both of them would like him to be. I just don't see their lifestyle meshing any time soon. Victoria kept walking away and waiting for him to come after...Madi had expectations that he would/could not meet and then IMO did kind of issue ultimatums.
No one left standing seems at all happy. I would tell Hannah to run and not look back. She gave far too much with far too little in return. But, as often happens, IMO, the real villains here are TPTB. This season was poorly/over produced and did no favors to anyone, including us, the viewers.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:36 pm

LaineyG wrote:
cheriee wrote:I don't know if she'll take him back, but if there's still feelings there Peter and Madi probably would want to meet and talk. Maybe even just for closure.

Outside of leaving the FS dinner and then leaving on the LCD, when else has Madi walked away?

I agree. She doesn’t want to look back with regret and clearly she loves him.   I have a feeling she will say yes and let’s just date and see where it goes.  

I agree, too. Only love keeps you from sleeping and eating. She wants him back, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:44 pm

Watching now (hockey came first, though I did switch back and forth laugh out loud) so both girls meet the parents and now Peter's mom is sobbing over how amazing Hannah Ann is and he should pick her because she has no drama like Madison does. Excuse me while I eye roll. Rolling Eyes What an embarrassment she is. Now I see why Peter supposedly proposed to HA because mamma would love it! Barf. Wonder how she feels now that he and Madison may be together. dizzy

Ok let's see if I can finish watching the rest.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 1f49c

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 8367-910 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 I_got_13 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:49 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/warner-bros-asks-bachelor-live-190326327.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:52 pm

And now here is the conversation where Momma Weber says "don't let her go" Lord just shut up already. How can his family not see/tell that she loves Madison? Ugh. I can't handle his family right now and I feel for Madison if she goes back to Peter because his mother will never care for her. *sigh*

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 1f49c

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 8367-910 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 I_got_13 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:58 pm

Before all the craziness starts tonight, I just want to remind everyone:

Madi caught the bouquet... from his mom!

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:00 pm

MommaSez wrote:Before all the craziness starts tonight, I just want to remind everyone:

Madi caught the bouquet... from his mom!

But Hannah Ann was the bride on the catwalk...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2