SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MommaSez Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:02 pm

You KNOW the editors kept that soundbite in there for sheer vicious irony.

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:06 pm

Billysmom wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/warner-bros-a
sks-bachelor-live-190326327.html

I saw another article earlier on TMZ and they had a copy of the waiver that had to be signed for last night's live episode.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:18 pm

I'm with the "Barb wasn't wrong" school of thought. Sure, she approached it with a sledgehammer where a much subtler approach was called for. But she wasn't wrong. There are some fundamental incompatibilities between Peter and Madi.

The thing is, Peter isn't broken. Sure, he's indecisive in love. But he's still a very accomplished man by any standard. He has a great job, with a top-notch airline, that requires extensive training, professionalism, and judgment. He had the discipline to get the education and training in order to get hired and succeed at his job. He also has the discipline to stay within airline standards regarding drugs, alcohol use, appearance, conduct, etc. He's a bona fide grownup.

It's true that he likes the ladies. Was there ever a lick of doubt that he would likely sleep with all three of his Fantasy Suite dates if he possibly could? He's a very sexual man. Could he, should he change for Madi? Barb thinks it's a bad idea, and she knows her son better than just about anyone. As for religion, going to church every Sunday to support his beloved is one thing. Being "the spiritual leader" of a family is quite another.

Regarding Hannah Ann, I do think she was sincere in professing her love. Peter admitted that they were both very much alike. During the season, they always seemed to enjoy each other's company. Peter is personable, good looking, and eligible, why wouldn't she fall for him?

I'm going to make the argument that being emotional is not just Barb's temperament, it is also her communication style. It's how she understands the world and also understands others. IMO Hannah Ann instinctively recognized this, and therefore her own emotions were heightened. I think Barb recognized in Hannah Ann someone who would empathize with her and understand her. In contrast, Madi communicated from a place of logic, which did not connect with Barb on a deeper emotional level which she could understand.

I think Barb also saw in Hannah Ann the easier path. Hannah Ann expressed unreserved love for her son. There was a high degree of compatibility with no major differences. Hannah Ann is a gorgeous and likeable young woman, and remarkably drama-free. If I were Barb, I would have been dazzled by HA as well. After Peter's heartbreak with Hannah B., Barb's preference for HA is not a surprise to me.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:35 pm

@Amethyst Very well said !
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:39 pm

@Amethyst Excellent analysis and I particularly agree with your last 2 paragraphs. Thanks for your thoughts on this.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:48 pm

Madi was her usual self after filming.  It wasn't until February that I noticed how thin she had gotten.  I even sent a DM to her Dad, but never got a response.

In fact, it was when she took that pic with Charles Barkley that I knew something was wrong.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:57 pm

@atem I agree. I also think there are more reasons than heartbreak that she could be in her mind. Season is underway, undo criticism, seeing fantasy dates...for that matter seeing someone she was dating and had strong feelings for kissing other women, and ultimately knowing that HA was a hurt deeply by PW, PW was hurt by her and she was hurt by PW, (family too). It's A LOT! IMO

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:00 pm

well thank goodness this season is about to be over. However it ends I wish all well!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:01 pm

Just going by their social media it looks like Mykenna and Kelsey (Nick V also said on his podcast the Kelsey was going to be a guest on the next show) are going to be at ATFR. They are both close to Hannah Ann. We are probably going to get a couple girls close to Madison (one probably is Sydney just going by the Almost Famous podcast).

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:28 pm

smg2587 wrote:Just going by their social media it looks like Mykenna and Kelsey (Nick V also said on his podcast the Kelsey was going to be a guest on the next show) are going to be at ATFR. They are both close to Hannah Ann. We are probably going to get a couple girls close to Madison (one probably is Sydney just going by the Almost Famous podcast).

Kelley is there too.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:38 pm

Almost all of the complaints about Barb that I've seen acknowledge that she was correct to have concerns, but find her not just wrong in her approach, but downright manipulative. And I agree.

The family are correct to have concerns, but regardless of who Peter ends up with, I hope he does move out on his own and creates some distance. He will never have a truly solid relationship with any woman as long as his Mother can gain supply from manipulating him. What we saw wasn't just an overbearing Mother, it was someone who has created an incredibly unhealthy dynamic with their child which will only stop him from becoming a fully individuated adult. I would hope Barb will one day look back and understand that whilst her concerns are valid, her behavior wasn't and never will be. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:39 pm

atem wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Just going by their social media it looks like Mykenna and Kelsey (Nick V also said on his podcast the Kelsey was going to be a guest on the next show) are going to be at ATFR. They are both close to Hannah Ann. We are probably going to get a couple girls close to Madison (one probably is Sydney just going by the Almost Famous podcast).

Kelley is there too.

So if Kelley and tptb were so upset with each other and not invited her to WTA, why is she there? I am so confused....I know Peter sent Kelley home...I just want to know why she wasn't at WTA and she has had no interviews etc. Tonight can't came fast enough for me. I am so over this season and Peter.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2