SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:14 pm

@luvstx me too. Madi looked very happy getting her outfits the other day.

I say CH tells Peter Madi is coming back. She never left Australia to begin with, that's my story and i"m sticking to it. HS is told Madi left and came back and now Peter is confused.

He tells HS at the AirBnB he's so sorry.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Did RS actually see the epi? Or are these his sources talking?

No. I think he only gets the first episode. He kept talking about his sources so it came from them. He is always clear when he gets to watch that first episode. I assume he would do the same if he got a copy of the final and he didn't.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@luvstx me too. Madi looked very happy getting her outfits the other day.

I say CH tells Peter Madi is coming back. She never left Australia to begin with, that's my story and i"m sticking to it. HS is told Madi left and came back and now Peter is confused.

I hope you are right and that he isnt stupid enough to get engaged to someone he doesn't truly love.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@luvstx me too. Madi looked very happy getting her outfits the other day.

I love this story! Let it be! Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:16 pm

I have no idea what happens. The only thing I think is that all of these people should be single at the end of tomorrow night.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:16 pm

but isn't the bnb in the US?
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:16 pm

If Peter got engaged to HS and there was a FRC it would have been leaked. No FRC, no leak. ATFR we'll see Madi and Peter have a discussion to date. JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:18 pm

Credit to tvtymes on YouTube for the preview.

https://youtu.be/z7pghwvycPw
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If Peter got engaged to HS and there was a FRC it would have been leaked. No FRC, no leak. ATFR we'll see Madi and Peter have a discussion to date. JMO

I'll go with what RS says, in that, he has already been working his azz off trying to win over her and her family. I hope that he succeeds and that they give it a try.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:19 pm

It's very clear that this season was one of massive production manipulation. I wouldn't be surprised if Madi getting a moment away from producers let her have some clarity. I also think Peter's Mother was very influential in how things turned out. Combined with Peter's indecision it was a mess. Really not sure how any of this ends up. I hope watching back they've learned a lot. And if Peter and Madi are actually together, it honestly would be incredibly good for him to move away from LA and be in Atlanta. He'd grow A LOT. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:21 pm

11minny wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If Peter got engaged to HS and there was a FRC it would have been leaked. No FRC, no leak. ATFR we'll see Madi and Peter have a discussion to date. JMO

I'll go with what RS says, in that, he has already been working his azz off trying to win over her and her family.  I hope that he succeeds and that they give it a try.

Yup IA with that. Peter probably doesn't know what her decision will be until ATFR.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:22 pm

cheriee wrote:It's very clear that this season was one of massive production manipulation. I wouldn't be surprised if Madi getting a moment away from producers let her have some clarity. I also think Peter's Mother was very influential in how things turned out. Combined with Peter's indecision it was a mess. Really not sure how any of this ends up. I hope watching back they've learned a lot. And if Peter and Madi are actually together, it honestly would be incredibly good for him to move away from LA and be in Atlanta. He'd grow A LOT. All JMO.

He has already said that he is moving out, it is just a matter of where. The sooner that he gets away from that overbearing nutcase, the better off he will be. I also am hopeful that it is a suburb on the south side of Atlanta to be near a certain Alabaman.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2