SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Al Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:18 pm

ReneeM wrote:BFF goals continues! https://www.eonline.com/news/1061927/it-s-happening-tyler-cameron-spent-the-night-at-bachelorette-hannah-brown-s-house. I'm bout to be obnoxious as h*ll y'all. I'm wrong so often, I gotta hardcore celebrate this laugh out loud
Hugged and kissed goodbye!

Al

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:25 pm

Omg! Is this for real?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:18 pm

ReneeM wrote:BFF goals continues! https://www.eonline.com/news/1061927/it-s-happening-tyler-cameron-spent-the-night-at-bachelorette-hannah-brown-s-house. I'm bout to be obnoxious as h*ll y'all. I'm wrong so often, I gotta hardcore celebrate this laugh out loud

This contradicts the other sighting on here. Either way it seems like they were together just when and where:

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:20 pm

Look at the fan thread. Picture proof

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:20 pm

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/02/bachelorette-hannah-fave-tyler-leaving-home-morning/

Well there goes their privacy.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:21 pm

@Tiggerlgh It doesn't actually. The poster saw them and made a guess about what they were doing/where they were going. Easily could've gone for coffee this morning then went back to her place until it was time for him to head to the airport.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:33 pm

ReneeM wrote:@Tiggerlgh It doesn't actually. The poster saw them and made a guess about what they were doing/where they were going. Easily could've gone for coffee this morning then went back to her place until it was time for him to head to the airport.

Would love the poster to confirm if these were the clothes she saw them in...

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:34 pm

Heck yeah girl, should it louder!!!!! From no way Tyler is interested  in her to doing a sleep over at her place, love this for those that  sleuthed this out before the bang on evidence we have now Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 25 2498057887

ETA - @Havadrpepper, poster that saw them in Sherman Oaks said they were in teeshirts and shorts....i just think we had her house location wrong which I don’t think we should even know where she lives to protect her privacy IMO.

Last edited by mercieme on Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:36 pm

He’s a grown and intelligent man who can make decisions for himself and what makes him happy.

I doubted this but I’m happy for them if they’re happy and will try to make it work.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:36 pm

You guys. Social media does not lie. Hannah posted herself as a gosh darn fcking lobster laugh out loud We even knew when all this started between them. Like the day. It’s crazy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:40 pm

mercieme wrote:
Heck yeah girl, should it louder!!!!! From no way Tyler is interested  in her to doing a sleep over at her place, love this for those that  sleuthed this out before the bang on evidence we have now Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 25 2498057887

ETA - @Havadrpepper, poster that saw them in Sherman Oaks said they were in teeshirts and shorts....i just think we had her house location wrong which I don’t think we should even know where she lives to protect her privacy IMO.
Nah we gotta go all the way back to the beginning sis. When we started sleuthing a possible reconciliation, it was Hannah that wouldn't be interested. Nothing can get me down rn, the few of us who tracked every tweet, fave, ig post, ig like, spotify listens, playlists, apple music, all of that. Vindicated.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:42 pm

ReneeM wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Nah we gotta go all the way back to the beginning sis. When we started sleuthing a possible reconciliation, it was Hannah that wouldn't be interested. Nothing can get me down rn, the few of us who tracked every tweet, fave, ig post, ig like, spotify listens, playlists, apple music, all of that. Vindicated.
Literally every freaking like!!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud and don’t forget the likes and everything else by the families. We’ve been so busy. So worth it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256