SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:26 am

@ReneeM curious what you made of that Jed GMA interview. I was afraid to watch after I read some Reddit posts about what he said regarding Hannah and Tyler but he seemed he wished them well, right? On another note, Michael Strahan with the zinger about that Jed guy singing down the street was IMO savage laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Minney Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:33 am

Jed did an ok job on GMA and says many of the right things but based on yesterday's IG likes his actions aren't supporting his words. The way he phrases some of his statements along with his body language makes a lot of it seem practiced and not sincere but what he knows he should say. Not holding out much hope that he will actually change long term. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:34 am

@mercieme He didn’t actually say anything bad. His interview rang hollow to me because of the things he liked yesterday, but he knows the things he has to say publicly. I think his kind words about Tyler and Hannah were fake because I just think he’s fake. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:40 am

Anything he says is full of s**t because his actions contradict them. That guy shows no potential for growth and learning from his experience that supposedly cost him "the love of his life."

The woman who did the Build Series interview with Hannah actually asked her about Jed's likes so she knows but still took the high road.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:41 am

ReneeM wrote:@mercieme He didn’t actually say anything bad. His interview rang hollow to me because of the things he liked yesterday, but he knows the things he has to say publicly. I think his kind words about Tyler and Hannah were fake because I just think he’s fake. Jmo.
Yeah, the IG likes and the way his friends have acted on SM per the SCs / videos tweeted out by RS are really off putting IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:07 am

Minney wrote:Jed did an ok job on GMA and says many of the right things but based on yesterday's IG likes his actions aren't supporting his words.  The way he phrases some of his statements along with his body language makes a lot of it seem practiced and not sincere but what he knows he should say.  Not holding out much hope that he will actually change long term. IMO

Go figure. Not surprised.

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:12 am

Not sure if this was posted yet, but Sharleen's recap
https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelorette-season-15-finale-hannah/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:23 am

@alwayscooking thanks for linking that. Sharleen is the best at cutting through bs and calling a douche a douche.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:32 am

Here is Jed's interview on GMA.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:37 am

alwayscooking wrote:Not sure if this was posted yet, but Sharleen's recap
https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelorette-season-15-finale-hannah/

Thanks for posting this. I love Sharleen's intelligence and candor. Nailed it with this one.

And can I just say something that's been on my mind for the past couple of weeks? As the mother of a 25 year old son (who just got engaged!!) and a 22 year old daughter (who has never really dated)....the state of dating and meeting people in the U.S. is really scary to me. The way Luke P and Jed both treated the women in their lives is disgusting. When I listened to Jed describe his 'relationship' with Haley, it was so calloused and selfish and hurtful. If that's what my daughter would face in dating guys, I do understand why she's hesitant to throw her hat in the ring.

O.k. I'm now done venting.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:29 pm

Lol no.

"I knew how her happiness was in my best interests".

Jed, if that was the case you would have told her the full truth befofe you even proposed. Oh and now? You definitely wouldn't be liking things sl*t shaming her and blaming her for not being able to forgive you.

He is always lying. Wow
Must be exhausting. Goodbye now.

Imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:49 pm

He’s so rehearsed and no authenticity. 

I can’t really unpack the “her happiness is in my best interest.” What does that mean? Her happiness is for myself? Don’t get it. He’s a piece of work. Hope he just completely disappears and never get gigs anymore due to his bad singing.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256