SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by msjr Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:52 pm

His best interests as in his music career and image. SMH.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:20 pm

SarahD wrote:He’s so rehearsed and no authenticity. 

I can’t really unpack the “her happiness is in my best interest.” What does that mean? Her happiness is for myself? Don’t get it. He’s a piece of work. Hope he just completely disappears and never get gigs anymore due to his bad singing.
That's kinda how I took it at first. That keeping her happy will work out well for me. Ick.

But then it occurred to me he probably used the wrong turn of phrase...maybe was trying to riff on Tyler's prioritizing how Hannah felt (ex at Frc) but got it all wrong - or, perhaps, in an eerily Freudian way, got it just right for what he really meant deep down. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:28 pm

I just watched Jed's GMA piece. Was it rehearsed? Yes, as I would expect anyone who is going to be interviewed would be. Was he sincere? I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. Just as Hannah has grown in the last several months, I would like to believe that he has too.

Only time will tell if he has learned from all of this, but I don't see him as a horrible person who can never change. He made a big mistake by not being truthful, but he deserves his happiness going forward too. Just my unpopular opinion....

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:47 pm

I think anyone is capable of change.

That he feared telling Hannah the whole truth out of concern he might lose her I could understand (even though it still shows some weakness in character/selfishness) - if it weren't for the supposed bad behavior in Nashville post engagement that leads me to doubt the depth of his feelings for her.  Jmo

But yes, I would certainly rehearse for an appearance such as this, I get that.   

If he's really honest with himself, he's certainly endured enough the past month or so to have made an indelible impression on him, hopefully leading to some real growth. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:07 pm

philphan wrote:I just watched Jed's GMA piece. Was it rehearsed? Yes, as I would expect anyone who is going to be interviewed would be.  Was he sincere? I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. Just as Hannah has grown in the last several months, I would like to believe that he has too.

Only time will tell if he has learned from all of this, but I don't see him as a horrible person who can never change.  He made a big mistake by not being truthful, but he deserves his happiness going forward too.  Just my unpopular opinion....

I think sometimes we forget this is reality TV and this way of dating is not the norm and is quite bizarre. Jed already said he came on the show for his music, but I think as time progressed and he kept progressing with Hannah, he was in too deep. Probably explains his facial expressions at times during the show and I can imagine he kept thinking, uh oh, what do I do now? I do believe him when he said he was afraid to tell her the truth for fear she would leave. He knew. He was trying to minimize his relationship with Haley to keep Hannah. Doesn't make it right, but I hope he learns going forward now. Sad to say, but his lying came back to bite him in a big way. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:14 pm

Finally listened to the podcast. My thoughts are very different in that Tyler is actually interested to have the drinks with Hannah and see what happens next. He said he’s a Day by Day kind of guy. It was particularly interesting when Ashley asked him his thoughts that because Hannah asked him out, how does he feel that now people want to see what happens to them that he may not become the Bachelor. His answer was he wants to have that drink with Hannah and see where it goes and that if this deters him from getting the Bachelor gig then it’s not meant to be. Also, it’s interesting to see that he’s not yet completely over Hannah when I thought based on his SM activity, he was long over it. When Ashley kept asking how long did it take him to get over Hannah, he kept saying, he’s still processing that and when he sees her, there’s still some feelings there that surfaces. 

For me, it’s so easy for him to close the door with Hannah. If he was disgusted by any of what he’s seen that some people (not me) feel disgust over Hannah (Luke P, sex 4x, etc). He actually defended Hannah on those questions thrown at him. Maybe he’s being nice and maybe he does not want to pile on Hannah’s misfortunes, but there’s a way to answer that without giving the impression that the door is still open even by a little. Especially with Tyler who we have not seen lie and Hannah’s dad said that he’s a very direct guy.

Yes, he does not sound enthused but when does he ever sound excited and enthused. His manner of speaking is really slow and chill and his deep voice makes it even more sleepy. I love listening to his voice because I become entranced. He also said in that interview that one of the differences between him and Hannah is that she’s a fireball and he’s a very low key guy. He’s not an excitable guy. So, it came to me like that but he kept that door slightly open with Hannah whether it’s friendship or something more.

I really understand better why Hannah picked Jed. Her decision making was based on does our lifestyle fit, does our personality fit? Jed was familiar, and comfortable. Based off of the post engagement videos, Jed silly acted with her silliness, which she said she needs in her life in one interview. What she needed to learn is that the most important is character. I think she assessed Jed’s character based on his honesty during the first date but that honesty was calculated. That’s what she missed which anyone could have missed. @Bluwavz is right. Even the guys who lived daily with him and know him more than Hannah did, never saw his hidden character, how can I fault Hannah when she was just swooning from the attention and the singing.  It really sucks for her and it’s sad because this may have cost her a great guy. But hopefully she learned what matters most now.

All MO.

alwaystulips wrote:
bleuberry wrote:@alwaystulips Almost Famous podcast with Ben and Ashley I. If you have an iPhone, it’s in podcasts just search for it. Otherwise just google it.

Awww Thanks so much @bleuberry.  Just listened. It was sort of confusing to me.  Tyler said.a ton of nice things about Hannah. But it’s almost like how you’d talk about your sister who you’re so proud of.  IDK, he’s open to a drink date, but didn’t seem overly enthused about it, IMO.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:25 pm

philphan wrote:I just watched Jed's GMA piece. Was it rehearsed? Yes, as I would expect anyone who is going to be interviewed would be.  Was he sincere? I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. Just as Hannah has grown in the last several months, I would like to believe that he has too.

Only time will tell if he has learned from all of this, but I don't see him as a horrible person who can never change.  He made a big mistake by not being truthful, but he deserves his happiness going forward too.  Just my unpopular opinion....
i agree with this. imo he did well. what else is there to say other than sorry? i really hope he has learned a lesson through all this. judging him by his friends reactions is the same as assuming tyler is faking it with hannah based on his friend matt's stories. i think both tyler and jed only vented to their friends about their situations but probably did not tell them about their loving feelings for hannah. that's not what guys do.

as for jed's likes they weren't great but he isn't the first f1 to be upset at finding out how deep the lead's relationship was with the other guys. he's not the most evolved 25 year old nor was he prepared for a real engagement but i don't think he's a monster either.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:32 pm

SarahD wrote: Even the guys who lived daily with him and know him more than Hannah did, never saw his hidden character, how can I fault Hannah when she was just swooning from the attention and the singing.  It really sucks for her and it’s sad because this may have cost her a great guy. But hopefully she learned what matters most now.

My take on the guys is that Jed is a different person with them. He doesn't feel the need to be calculating with them. They are his "bros". He isn't trying to impress them. Just from what we have learned from the way he was with Haley and Hannah (pretty much the same treatments), he has one personality with the girls and another personality with the bros. He is calculating enough (IMO) that he would never tell his guy friends how he actually treats a woman... he will place all the blame on the woman. Even in the breakup with Hannah, he was trying to blame her (IMO).

I do think deep down he can be a good person. Haley has said in interviews that he is. Hannah also thinks he is. Neither girl wishes ill will on him. But Jed needs to take a good look at himself and see what he can do to bring out what these girls see from him.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:52 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0oWuPQA1MK/

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:58 pm

Billysmom wrote:I think anyone is capable of change.

That he feared telling Hannah the whole truth out of concern he might lose her I could understand (even though it still shows some weakness in character/selfishness) - if it weren't for the supposed bad behavior in Nashville post engagement that leads me to doubt the depth of his feelings for her.  Jmo

But yes, I would certainly rehearse for an appearance such as this, I get that.   

If he's really honest with himself, he's certainly endured enough the past month or so to have made an indelible impression on him, hopefully leading to some real growth. Jmo

Sorry but I lost any interest in his fake narrative of changing based on messages he just recently liked on IG. This is a dude who can justify everything in his own favor. GTFO Jed with your lies.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:28 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:

i agree with this. imo he did well. what else is there to say other than sorry? i really hope he has learned a lesson through all this. judging him by his friends reactions is the same as assuming tyler is faking it with hannah based on his friend matt's stories. i think both tyler and jed only vented to their friends about their situations but probably did not tell them about their loving feelings for hannah. that's not what guys do.

as for jed's likes they weren't great but he isn't the first f1 to be upset at finding out how deep the lead's relationship was with the other guys. he's not the most evolved 25 year old nor was he prepared for a real engagement but i don't think he's a monster either.

Yep, there's been a history of likes that have made me SMH (Peter K, Garrett). I think some of these guys just push the like button to say thanks for the support....not necessarily because they agree with the comment. Call me a hopeless optimist when it comes to guys changing their tune.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:07 pm

There’s a lot of other comments that express support but he particularly liked the comment that shades Hannah. 

The excuse given to Jed and his behavior is what enables him and thinks nothing is wrong with what he does or how he treats women while Hannah who he screwed up big time is vilified.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256