SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:49 pm

sdmom wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Minney wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I think he deserves to speak out after staying quiet for so long.  I may be in the minority, but I want to hear what he has to say.  He at least admits it was his fault and now he is dealing with the repercussions of not being truthful...a broken engagement, he lost Hannah and being ridiculed in the public eye (I think the 3rd one has been the most difficult). Even Hannah said in one of her interviews that he doesn't deserve all the hate.  

I saw a video on YT yesterday and it had a few clips of their SHV's.  He was playing the guitar and she had her arms wrapped around him showing her engagement ring and smiling.  They once were happy, but then it all fell apart.

Was it really a shv or the day after engagement in Greece? I didn’t get the idea that they had shv’s before the s*it hit the fan or at least any good ones.  Is there a link to the YouTube so we can view it?

If I can find it again, I will post it.  Jed was seen in the airport with his guitar post show.  Maybe someone knows the exact date...@sdmom?  

Fan photo posted June 1
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByMAAhkBVme/?igshid=s3sgw3ouj6b2

Many of us suspected two SHV: one 5/30-31, one Father’s Day weekend. Not sure if any of them is good, but we did sleuth those two possible SHV
Even though they broke up, I’d sill advocate: SHV don’t lie!

Thank you for finding that! Note the caption...Jed is the winner of the Bachelorette. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:51 pm

I don’t think they were that happy right out of the gate.  Becca and Hannah had very different auras when they started to promote the series. Becca said right away that she is engaged while Hannah never said straight up that she was engaged even though now we know they were at least officially engaged during the 1st month. During the first two weeks she was doing all the media to promote the show, she had a very tempered happiness. She just kept saying it worked out for her. 

It wasn’t like it was pre-planned to have their engagement end.  Why was she not saying she was engaged even though there were spoilers she was engaged. I guess it could be because the spoilers were wrong and she didn’t want people to have hopes up that she was engaged to Tyler. At that point, Tyler was not even that popular yet because he took off in a big way after their first date.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:00 pm

I had a feeling their drinks would be at her apartment, probably the only place they could go without people seeing them. Hope they had a good time Smiley

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:09 pm

@smg2587 my queen of sm tracking! yes every time when I have a question of when where who, I know I can always count on you for answers! bestbud!

IMO, nothing brings more satisfactions to sleuthers when our hard work pay off and get confirmations!
I remember when Tyler was spoiled f1, I kept wondering how he was accounted for every weekend and was hit with answers that RS said SHV would be different, how Jo 3 had SHV that no one knew about. Then when Jef was spoiled f1, how many people lost interested in SHV sleuthing. But once again, even though f1 was unpopular, even though they broke up soon after, SHV never lies! Tyler never messed with us! Most SHV are still held in LA area.

For future seasons, well, for the future of Hannah and Tyler, watch the feet watch the feet :detective

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:24 pm

@sdmom Yep. Many on here noticed Tyler hadn't left LA yet, and Hannah was making her way back, so guessed their drinks would be sooner than later. And that's what seems to have happened!

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:26 pm

Hmmm, now I'm thinking Tyler was clear about his whereabouts throughout at least partially to squelch any rumors that he was f1 so as to allow Hannah and Jed to have a shot. At least that seems like the sort of thing he might think of/be concerned about...

I gotta get off my chest my irritation with ashley I and kaitlyn who do not support Tyler getting back with Hannah....my goodness, as if their relationship history has been smooth sailing?????!!!!  AI alone seemingly humiliated herself repeatedly because she felt Jared was her person....grrr, just hush, girl, and work on your wedding!!! Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:31 pm

Billysmom wrote:Hmmm, now I'm thinking Tyler was clear about his whereabouts throughout at least partially to squelch any rumors that he was f1 so as to allow Hannah and Jed to have a shot. At least that seems like the sort of thing he might think of/be concerned about...

I gotta get off my chest my irritation with ashley I and kaitlyn who do not support Tyler getting back with Hannah....my goodness, as if their relationship history has been smooth sailing?????!!!!  AI alone seemingly humiliated herself repeatedly because she felt Jared was her person....grrr, just hush, girl, and work on your wedding!!! Jmo
Not sure what you’re referring to abt Kaitlyn- she is supportive but just doesn’t think it’ll happen. I think she’s just guessing like the rest of us.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:21 pm

Well, it will be interesting if Tyler is just waiting for Hannah because there’s nothing for him to do in LA unless he’s beginning to socialize with TPTB on Bachelor or DWTS or learning how to take monetize on his almost 2M followers.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:31 pm

SarahD wrote:Well, it will be interesting if Tyler is just waiting for Hannah because there’s nothing for him to do in LA unless he’s beginning to socialize with TPTB on Bachelor or DWTS or learning how to take monetize on his almost 2M followers.

He has been seeking modeling work in LA.

Guy isn't waiting on anybody. He is hustling on his own.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:49 pm

Alanna wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Hmmm, now I'm thinking Tyler was clear about his whereabouts throughout at least partially to squelch any rumors that he was f1 so as to allow Hannah and Jed to have a shot. At least that seems like the sort of thing he might think of/be concerned about...

Not sure what you’re referring to abt Kaitlyn- she is supportive but just doesn’t think it’ll happen. I think she’s just guessing like the rest of us.
Oh ok, perhaps I could've worded that better....I guess I'm looking for the people with TB connections to be  cheerleader  Which is not realistic
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:05 pm

BFF goals!
Tyler was refreshingly different from a lot of guys on The Bachelorette in that he really seemed to mean it when he said he wanted a strong, independent woman, and respected Hannah's choices every step of the way. He said he didn't have to learn to be this way, it's just how he's always been. "I've always been attracted to strong women," he said. "I just think it's so impressive and sexy and it's motivating, too. I love when someone is driven and motivated and motivates me. And so I love a strong woman, and Hannah really defines being strong."
source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:17 pm

BFF goals continues! https://www.eonline.com/news/1061927/it-s-happening-tyler-cameron-spent-the-night-at-bachelorette-hannah-brown-s-house. I'm bout to be obnoxious as h*ll y'all. I'm wrong so often, I gotta hardcore celebrate this laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256