SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by LaineyG Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:14 am

mercieme wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
LaineyG wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I’m not sure why people even follow Matt. But his posts just seem like he’s happy for his friend.

Agree to disagree . Have you seen the shade in his stories. Yikes. This. Is. Not. About. Him.  It’s like he needs attention or something. He must be the source for RS. Just guessing.  It’s gross and immature. Imo Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 52 2498057887

Oh crap! You think he might be the source? The gifs looked like “I’m proud of my boy” gifs.  Idk Matt was with Tyler as he grieved his relationship with Hannah every day, let him move into his apt. Matt got him into stuff like abc food tours and running to help Tyler heal. Keep in mind all this happened with Hannah after Tyler almost loss his father. He’s had a rough year. All that indicates Matt cares for Tyler. He didn’t have to do anything. Tyler will not ditch The friend that helped him recover for shading his ex. Matt knows more than us and is hyping his boy. IMO
Well i was just informed that Matt just unfollowed Ryan Cameron on IG. The thing is Ryan and Austin are both on Reddit and IMO may not be happy about the attention Matt is drawing to all these.

Wow! Now I really think he is the source to RS. This is what I was talking about. Posting crap and shading when it’s none of your business. If Matt was shading on his own behalf, then totally different. It’s his life to talk about. But not cool to shade on behalf of Tyler. This hurts Hannah and others. Even if he didn’t mean to do it directly, it still hurts her. Ryan is prob just looking out for his brother. So clearly Tyler will hear about this. What a mess! affraid

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:17 am

Oh, how quickly the tables have turned. Perez Hilton calling Tyler a player...is this even real life? laugh out loud.

Jed is probably in Nashville subliminally thanking Tyler right now. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:20 am

smg2587 wrote:laugh out loud Hannah's story. About to grab her people cover putting could be worse and went to a magazine with Leo getting married on the cover. laugh out loud

Also to correct people Matt for some reason unfollowed Ryan but Ryan still follows him. And if Mama Cameron followed before she doesn't now.
Oh gosh, this is getting so messy laugh out loud 

It seems like Ryan and Austin are very on board for a Tyler/Hannah reunion, so I wonder if Ryan reached out to Matt to tell him to cut the crap and Matt didn’t like it so he unfollowed him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:22 am

@Mommyof2 I mean kind of. This isn’t a good look, don’t get me wrong, but it doesn’t even compare to what Jed did. Also I think Jed would give his left arm to be able to connect with Gigi, it would be great for his cArEeR.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:22 am

Has the F2 going on a date ever caused this much frenzy? I’ve only been watching since Andi consistently. I did watch Sean’s season too. I can’t believe people are so upset about Tyler putting himself first after being dumped. Well, at least Tyler now knows a lot of the love was fake. JMO

Hannah is shopping and on ig. She’s fine. They are friends. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:22 am

Ash2214 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:laugh out loud Hannah's story. About to grab her people cover putting could be worse and went to a magazine with Leo getting married on the cover. laugh out loud

Also to correct people Matt for some reason unfollowed Ryan but Ryan still follows him. And if Mama Cameron followed before she doesn't now.

It seems like Ryan and Austin are very on board for a Tyler/Hannah reunion, so I wonder if Ryan reached out to Matt to tell him to cut the crap and Matt didn’t like it so he unfollowed him.
Yep that’s what some of us were just discussing via PMs. Austin commented on a Tannah fan vid posted on Reddit yesterday so you know they are on Reddit watching all the mess go done. I will bet Ryan said something to Matt to cool it down, jmo anyways.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:23 am

Ash2214 wrote:

Also to correct people Matt for some reason, unfollowed Ryan but Ryan still follows him. And if Mama Cameron followed before she doesn't now.

It seems like Ryan and Austin are very on board for a Tyler/Hannah reunion, so I wonder if Ryan reached out to Matt to tell him to cut the crap and Matt didn’t like it, so he unfollowed him.

Most likely but am waiting to see what Tyler does about this situation. I do think Tyler should return home to Florida and leave NYC to Matt. He can go to LA if DWTS is offered to him. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:25 am

Al wrote:@mercieme Wasn't Ryan the one Matt tagged in an Insta story on Tuesday about calling him or something, while everything was happening on ATFR? That indicates they're friendly and an unfollow is interesting.
& Ryan had tagged him in a story this morning about his breakfast sandwich. The unfollow definitely happened in the last hour or so because that follow was still there then.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:25 am

teamfiercelove wrote:@Mommyof2 I mean kind of. This isn’t a good look, don’t get me wrong, but it doesn’t even compare to what Jed did. Also I think Jed would give his left arm to be able to connect with Gigi, it would be great for his cArEeR.

It takes the attention off of Jed and shifts it to Tyler.  laugh out loud. I did not see Tyler wanting to reconnect with Hannah on ATFR.  I see friendship.  That is all.  Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:27 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:Has the F2 going on a date ever caused this much frenzy? I’ve only been watching since Andi consistently. I did watch Sean’s season too. I can’t believe people are so upset about Tyler putting himself first after being dumped. Well, at least Tyler now knows a lot of the love was fake. JMO

Hannah is shopping and on ig. She’s fine. They are friends. JMO

Nope. I can't ever remember a f2 getting this much attention. There have been some f2 faves who have had a big backing but not like this.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:28 am

mercieme wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Yep that’s what some of us were just discussing via PMs. Austin commented on a Tannah fan vid posted on Reddit yesterday so you know they are on Reddit watching all the mess go done. I will bet Ryan said something to Matt to cool it down, jmo anyways.

Ryan unfollowed him so he prob his blowing up Tyler’s phone. Matt seems stubbirn to me. Jmo. I am glad Hannah is staying off social. Media but prob very hurt but hiding it. We will have to watch her stories tomorrow. She doesn’t usually hide things very well. laugh out loud

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:29 am

@LaineyG Ryan still follows Matt.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256