SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:10 pm

Tyler was never Hannah's second choice he is her LAST and final choice.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Diana Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:14 pm

who listened to Jed's post cast with Rachel and Al*? s He says he knows Haley is hurt but knows also that there’s a good chance that Haley was seizing an opportunity and she waited until he had 250,000 followers to come out and say all this and it was intended to hurt him and he doesn’t understand if you love someone why would you stay with them if they were going on a dating show....... He also denied cheating on Hannah when there is picture proof now.

I am not making this up. So much for "growing and learning" when all he does is throw everyone else under the bus and play the victim over and over again. IMO.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 27 Tenor
via gifhy
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:16 pm

I didn't listen but I read the recap on reddit.

Delusional is all I gotta say.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:17 pm

Alanna wrote:You guys. Social media does not lie. Hannah posted herself as a gosh darn fcking lobster laugh out loud We even knew when all this started between them. Like the day. It’s crazy.

It is crazy. I remember the lobster! Hannah does not play!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:35 pm

It sounds like Jed's blaming Haley for not dumping his sorry a*s when he went on the show. Then he could have said he didn’t have a gf for real. What a tool! Rolling Eyes

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:43 pm

He is a tool! That’s why let him talk because he’s going to implode himself because of how stupid his sorry a** is. 

No accountability. No growth. Blame game.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:01 pm

Listening to Jed on the BHH podcast and I'm physically ill.  He is such a tool.

ETA: Rachel is a friggen BOSS.  Ali is clueless and annoying.  

That's all I got for now.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:07 pm

I can now rewatch their dates with a happy heart.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:14 pm

I didn’t want to listen to Ali. So I just read on Reddit. Again, Jed with the lies that he just accidentally liked the comments on IG but Rachel called him out that there’s many then he admitted to liking the comments?

That’s just who he is. He lies then when backed into a corner he admits it. Lying POS

All MO.

avacaroline wrote:Listening to Jed on the BHH podcast and I'm physically ill.  He is such a tool.

That's all I got for now

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:32 pm

SarahD wrote:I didn’t want to listen to Ali. So I just read on Reddit. Again, Jed with the lies that he just accidentally liked the comments on IG but Rachel called him out that there’s many then he admitted to liking the comments?

That’s just who he is. He lies then when backed into a corner he admits it. Lying POS

All MO.

avacaroline wrote:Listening to Jed on the BHH podcast and I'm physically ill.  He is such a tool.

That's all I got for now

The only way I will listen again is if Tannah is on or if Ali gets fired.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by sdpb Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:54 pm

Yes, those were the identical clothes I saw them in. There's a small convenience store right after where they crossed the street at 9:00 so they could have gone there to grab coffee and then back to her place until 10:00.

sdpb

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:57 pm

sdpb wrote:Yes, those were the identical clothes I saw them in.  There's a small convenience store right after where they crossed the street at 9:00 so they could have gone there to grab coffee and then back to her place until 10:00.

Such a crazy being at the right place at the right time kind of morning for you. Thanks for sharing.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256