SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 54 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:55 pm

Astrobach wrote:Oh yes! He said “ people would start rioting with pitchforks” rofl this is too much...and THIS is the guy that Chris Harrison said this about:
‘ You’re gonna fall in love with Jed’  
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 1710264613

Jedooch . Cracks me up when a candle burns that Jed is still with Hannah. Jed is a sick puppy no

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:46 pm

Again, IF TPTB IS responsible for casting this scum with full knowledge of his girlfriend...well. Shame on them and yes, maybe expect riots. This is so embarrassing. no no
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:11 pm

Astrobach wrote:Oh yes! He said “ people would start rioting with pitchforks” rofl this is too much...and THIS is the guy that Chris Harrison said this about:
‘ You’re gonna fall in love with Jed’  
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 1710264613

He is/was F1? He has/had girlfriends? Someone did fall for him in more ways than one... So,

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:18 pm

ReneeM wrote:More tea about Jed via Reddit. Some girl just posted about being at the same coffee shop as Haley. Apparently Haley and her friend sat right next to the Reddit user who overheard the conversation, the place was loud so the person couldn't hear everything word for word but some things they could hear very clearly. She was talking about the girl Jed cheated on her with. Apparently Haley's seen texts of Jed and the girl talking about needing plan b because Jed's had so many scares (I mean considering he didn't self eliminate, I guess we shouldn't be surprised he's bad at pulling out laugh out loud), meanwhile he was sitting on the couch next to Haley. He would also allegedly get jealous if Haley said a celebrity like an actor was good looking. He told Haley that he wanted to marry her.

PSA: no one has to believe this... But I do cantstopl

Thanks for the heads-up; I went over to Reddit and read the post and it's not only everything you said - it's more -  you really can't make this s**t up. But it does underscore how people get wind of things and why it could have been so easy for some random person sitting in a coffee shop to have heard things and given Patrick (AND TPTB for that matter) a heads up about Jed.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:30 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:More tea about Jed via Reddit. Some girl just posted about being at the same coffee shop as Haley. Apparently Haley and her friend sat right next to the Reddit user who overheard the conversation, the place was loud so the person couldn't hear everything word for word but some things they could hear very clearly. She was talking about the girl Jed cheated on her with. Apparently Haley's seen texts of Jed and the girl talking about needing plan b because Jed's had so many scares (I mean considering he didn't self eliminate, I guess we shouldn't be surprised he's bad at pulling out laugh out loud), meanwhile he was sitting on the couch next to Haley. He would also allegedly get jealous if Haley said a celebrity like an actor was good looking. He told Haley that he wanted to marry her.

Thanks for the heads-up; I went over to Reddit and read the post and it's not only everything you said - it's more -  you really can't make this s**t up. But it does underscore how people get wind of things and why it could have been so easy for some random person sitting in a coffee shop to have heard things and given Patrick (AND TPTB for that matter) a heads up about Jed.

Random stuff happens all the time. It's just like RS's ex sitting on the plane behind Nick and getting the videos to him. The longer this show is on and the more people are aware of it, the likelier stuff like this will keep happening.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:35 pm

It’s a small BN world after all

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:38 pm

Sprite wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Random stuff happens all the time. It's just like RS's ex sitting on the plane behind Nick and getting the videos to him. The longer this show is on and the more people are aware of it, the likelier stuff like this will keep happening.

I can also see RS disclosing what was in those texts to Haley. I doubt he would give her a copy of them but tell her whats in them, he seems rather disgusted by Jed's behavior and probably felt bad for accidentally telling her about it during the podcast. It would also help Haley get some closure and move on.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:47 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I can also see RS disclosing what was in those texts to Haley.  I doubt he would give her a copy of them but tell her whats in them, he seems rather disgusted by Jed's behavior and probably felt bad for accidentally telling her about it during the podcast.  It would also help Haley get some closure and move on.
To add to this, I posted a while back that if Hannah really wanted all the info RS has, she could get it. RS has in the past, given info privately to the people involved in a situation that he couldn’t disclose publicly. A family member could’ve easily gotten it for her.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:I can also see RS disclosing what was in those texts to Haley.  I doubt he would give her a copy of them but tell her whats in them, he seems rather disgusted by Jed's behavior and probably felt bad for accidentally telling her about it during the podcast.  It would also help Haley get some closure and move on.
To add to this, I posted a while back that if Hannah really wanted all the info RS has, she could get it. RS has in the past, given info privately to the people involved in a situation that he couldn’t disclose publicly. A family member could’ve easily gotten it for her.

Hopefully by this point, she has seen and dealt with enough of his bulls*** that she's free of him. Permanently.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:01 pm

alwayscooking wrote:snipped
I can also see RS disclosing what was in those texts to Haley.  I doubt he would give her a copy of them but tell her whats in them, he seems rather disgusted by Jed's behavior and probably felt bad for accidentally telling her about it during the podcast.  It would also help Haley get some closure and move on.

IMO he absolutely did share those texts with Haley. In his June 27 podcast he explained the misunderstanding between Haley and him when they recorded the podcast, and that once he let the cat out of the bag he contacted the girl and offered to edit that part out if she had a problem with it and she said she was OK with leaving it in. RS went on to say that only 4 people would ever know who they were talking about - him, Haley, the girl, and Jed. So IMO Haley not only knows what is in those texts but who the girl is.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was just thinking we need a timeline NO Discussion thread to keep track and for easy access. Posts get buried and it's impossible or tedious to find something. I have been moving timeline related posts to the SHV No Discussion thread, but let me know if anyone has any other ideas. TY

I would really like a Timeline thread, it’s very helpful in sleuthing and confirming reports or activity we gather and would facilitate more accurate information in a central ‘hub’ . Thanks GA! Praying
For example, I want to add the June 10th appearance of Hannah in Miami to promote Grand Hotel. She was also in talks to do a podcast with Kaitlyn...which they skipped. Looks like she left Miami to go to Mexico ( as per a post on IG in the 11th) and I’m not sure we have any reason yet why she did go and the reason why she came back. Resurfaced at Phoenix Airport on June 14. It is possible that she was already hearing rumors...Haley said she did the People interview the 13 if I’m correct.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:21 pm

“I will not tell a lie, let me come inside” has so much more meaning now. laugh out loud Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 623245435

Sorry.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz