SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 53 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by North Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:25 pm

ReneeM wrote:More tea about Jed via Reddit. Some girl just posted about being at the same coffee shop as Haley. Apparently Haley and her friend sat right next to the Reddit user who overheard the conversation, the place was loud so the person couldn't hear everything word for word but some things they could hear very clearly. She was talking about the girl Jed cheated on her with. Apparently Haley's seen texts of Jed and the girl talking about needing plan b because Jed's had so many scares (I mean considering he didn't self eliminate, I guess we shouldn't be surprised he's bad at pulling out laugh out loud), meanwhile he was sitting on the couch next to Haley. He would also allegedly get jealous if Haley said a celebrity like an actor was good looking. He told Haley that he wanted to marry her.

PSA: no one has to believe this... But I do cantstopl

And there it is (the bolded)! If true, that's the reason the texts are being released.

North

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:29 pm

Sharnee wrote:From Reddit
Peter will not be at the MTA like the F3 usually is.

Luke will be there because  they’re gonna roast him.

Peter will be on the 2 night ATFR, and I’m assuming it will be on Part 1.
Thoughts ?

It kind of makes sense to me: 1. With what we've heard on Peter's behavior in light of pilot job at Delta, he might want to avoid the piling on which will occur when the guys see Luke again. 2. Why waste Peter in the midst of that. He's got lots of fans who I think would welcome some time for him to give his thoughts and 3. IF he is still in the running for TB, tptb don't want him tainted by the dramarama that will be the MTA.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:31 pm

OMG! I swear I was thinking ‘ I hope Hannah didn’t have a preg’scare with this douche.’ I didn’t share this because it sounded SOOOO OUTLANDISH! ..imagine his leverage?
Reality goes beyond fiction indeed ! cantstopl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:34 pm

Astrobach wrote:OMG! I swear I was thinking ‘ I hope Hannah didn’t have a preg’scare with this douche.’ I didn’t share this because it sounded SOOOO OUTLANDISH! ..imagine his leverage?
Reality goes beyond fiction indeed ! cantstopl
I doubt it. Isn't she on Accutane? She'd be on some strong birth control (multiples) if she's taking Accutane medication.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:34 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Sharnee wrote:From Reddit
Peter will not be at the MTA like the F3 usually is.

Luke will be there because  they’re gonna roast him.

Peter will be on the 2 night ATFR, and I’m assuming it will be on Part 1.
Thoughts ?

It kind of makes sense to me:  1. With what we've heard on Peter's behavior in light of pilot job at Delta, he might want to avoid the piling on which will occur when the guys see Luke again.  2.  Why waste Peter in the midst of that.  He's got lots of fans who I think would welcome some time for him to give his thoughts and 3.  IF he is still in the running for TB, tptb don't want him tainted by the dramarama that will be the MTA.

:yes: Peter has distanced himself from house drama up to this point in the season. I would rather hear him without a peanut gallery.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:36 pm

@Astrobach this has been a fear of mine as well. Hopefully she's dodged that bullet.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:38 pm

Thank GOD for ACCUTANE then. ! :yes:
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:41 pm

sosleepy wrote:Ugh. I just want all the Peter stuff out of the way. We already have so much content to cover at AFR! At least Luke is confirmed not to be there. That pretty much solidified that they will have FSDs end on a cliff hanger into the finale.
IA re the bold. Here is a speculated schedule of how things might go down. I am still assuming Tyler comes out last at AFTR so we know whether or not they end up together.

What are y’all thoughts on how the schedule might roll?

July 1st - F7 to F4
July 8th - F4 HTDs
July 15th - F4 FS & Luke elimination
July 22nd - MTA
July 29th - Luke crashes F3 to F2 RC (per RS), F3 to F2 RC, MTP, LCD, Peter / Hannah on stage at AFTR???
July 30th - Selection of rings, F2 elimination before FRC or at FRC, F1 proposal at FRC, Hannah/F1 filmed break up, F1 chat with Hannah, F2 chat with Hannah to probe on potential reconciliation

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:46 pm

I wonder if the plan b stuff is what RS said there'd be anger about in those texts.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:49 pm

Al wrote:I wonder if the plan b stuff is what RS said there'd be anger about in those texts.
Absolutely IMHO. I don’t want to say much because I have already assumed some recklessness on Jed’s part regarding this so let me just zip it as the thoughts are making me really angry for the ladies involved.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:51 pm

Oh yes! He said “ people would start rioting with pitchforks” rofl this is too much...and THIS is the guy that Chris Harrison said this about:
‘ You’re gonna fall in love with Jed’
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 1710264613
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:55 pm

Just when you think Jed can’t get any worse, he does. RS did warn us though. I bet Hannah has seen even more than us. You know people were DMing her like crazy.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz