SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:49 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@GuardianAngel I second the timeline thread , I wanted to suggest that too, but felt it would be nixed...
@ReneeM about 1. Yes, that’s is my take as well, Patrick’s GF living in Nashville would have heard rumors amongst the music circle and maybe their church as well...
About 2. I listened to yesterday and he clearly said they saw each other after Haley had seen him at the bar playing that night or that day. He called it a Happy couple visit, and didn’t specify if it was sanctioned or not ... But there was a post o Reddit that Hannah was wearing a wig ...and they were meeting in a cabin outside Nashville.
Hope that helps.
ETA Friday June 7th. Is the time as we know Hannah left Saturday afternoon. I wrote it in the breakdown.
i find it hard to believe patrick did not know about hayley by the he went to greece. he sees himself as hannah’s protector. his girlfriend lives in nashville. i don’t know the exact timeline but it sounds as though hayley’s name or st least the existence of a girlfriend for Jed came up early when the men were announced. he didn’t look into his sister’s final four for her? he didn’t ask his girlfriend to find out about jed?  makes no sense to me.

it seems more likely that he heard the rumor before going to mtp and it got confirmed by jed while there. so when he came back he followed her. it might explain why he and his family did not follow jed right away. this follow of patrick’s and jed’s silence while hayley makes the rounds indicates to me that it comes up on the show. the whole situation with scott could have been set up for drama with jed at the end too rather than after the show. i know hannah did interviews in which she says she didn’t know of other girlfriends but it is not like she can say yes. this is just my opinion and speculation only.  

Good posting!   It may be why Hannah walks away from Jed on their 1on1 date...is it in Greece?   So hard to keep up with the timeline of everything.  In an interview Hannah said she didn't think there were other GF's back home, but she said we will just have to continue to watch and see.  Thought that was odd to throw in there.  Starts around the 20:00 mark.  
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:10 pm

On Patrick's girlfriend this is a girl that grew up in Alabama and was in the pageant circuit with Hannah and became friends with Patrick and Hannah growing up. She was on a cmt reality show twice. Now I don't have the exact timeline of events but her and Patrick did not come out as a couple until episode 2 of this season from what I can tell. So when he went to Greece they hadn't been dating that long. Just some background info for some theories.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:22 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@GuardianAngel I second the timeline thread , I wanted to suggest that too, but felt it would be nixed...
@ReneeM about 1. Yes, that’s is my take as well, Patrick’s GF living in Nashville would have heard rumors amongst the music circle and maybe their church as well...
About 2. I listened to yesterday and he clearly said they saw each other after Haley had seen him at the bar playing that night or that day. He called it a Happy couple visit, and didn’t specify if it was sanctioned or not ... But there was a post o Reddit that Hannah was wearing a wig ...and they were meeting in a cabin outside Nashville.
Hope that helps.
ETA Friday June 7th. Is the time as we know Hannah left Saturday afternoon. I wrote it in the breakdown.
i find it hard to believe patrick did not know about hayley by the he went to greece. he sees himself as hannah’s protector. his girlfriend lives in nashville. i don’t know the exact timeline but it sounds as though hayley’s name or st least the existence of a girlfriend for Jed came up early when the men were announced. he didn’t look into his sister’s final four for her? he didn’t ask his girlfriend to find out about jed?  makes no sense to me.

it seems more likely that he heard the rumor before going to mtp and it got confirmed by jed while there. so when he came back he followed her. it might explain why he and his family did not follow jed right away. this follow of patrick’s and jed’s silence while hayley makes the rounds indicates to me that it comes up on the show. the whole situation with scott could have been set up for drama with jed at the end too rather than after the show. i know hannah did interviews in which she says she didn’t know of other girlfriends but it is not like she can say yes. this is just my opinion and speculation only.  

Good posting!   It may be why Hannah walks away from Jed on their 1on1 date...is it in Greece?   So hard to keep up with the timeline of everything.  In an interview Hannah said she didn't think there were other GF's back home, but she said we will just have to continue to watch and see.  Thought that was odd to throw in there.  Starts around the 20:00 mark.  
thanks for posting this video. this was my first time watching the video for myself. i have heard from here and reddit that she doesn't appear to know about any further girlfriends by her answer in this video.

i'm glad i watched for myself because to me, hannah's face when asked if there is any more girlfriend drama to come is not one of surprise. it looks like she knows something is upcoming and is trying to deflect by looking down and pretending to roll up her sleeves. and then as you said she throws in a you have to continue to watch comment. i am now more convinced than ever it comes up on the show.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:21 pm

Astrobach wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I was just thinking we need a timeline NO Discussion thread to keep track and for easy access. Posts get buried and it's impossible or tedious to find something. I have been moving timeline related posts to the SHV No Discussion thread, but let me know if anyone has any other ideas. TY

I would really like a Timeline thread, it’s very helpful in sleuthing and confirming reports or activity we gather and would facilitate more accurate information in a central ‘hub’ . Thanks GA!  Praying
For example, I want to add the June 10th appearance of Hannah in Miami to promote Grand Hotel. She was also in talks to do a podcast with Kaitlyn...which they skipped. Looks like she left Miami to go to Mexico ( as per a post on IG in the 11th) and I’m not sure we have any reason yet why she did go and the reason why she came back. Resurfaced at Phoenix Airport on June 14. It is possible that she was already hearing rumors...Haley said she did the People interview the 13 if I’m correct.
JMO

I'm trying to figure out an effective way of creating timeline threads. As we know topics go sideways and I don't want another thread to monitor because it's going off topic. I am working on it.

If anyone has suggestions, post in the Help Suggestions or pm me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:24 pm

Copied over from SHV thread:

ilovecarbs wrote:snipped
i could be wrong, but my understanding from jason's season at least is that there is a contract in which the lead cannot contact the second runner up.

snipped
i think tptb own their souls so hannah and tyler would probably be in breach of contract if they snuck off and saw each other.

It's my understanding that the contract precludes contact with ANY current or past bachelor / bachelorette until the finale of their season has aired unless otherwise requested by the producers. So IMO yes - Hannah and Tyler would be breaching their contracts if they made contact with each other - unless the producers request it. IMO the producers want to control everything which is the reason for this clause.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:33 pm

Which makes me pause a LOT about all we do in broadcasting their every move. It used to be more stealth and easier to keep it underground, but now, I would think it’s easy for each party to have guest reading everything that’s public here an using it to their advantage. Kind of we are their cheap non paid spies!
:detective
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Astrobach wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I was just thinking we need a timeline NO Discussion thread to keep track and for easy access. Posts get buried and it's impossible or tedious to find something. I have been moving timeline related posts to the SHV No Discussion thread, but let me know if anyone has any other ideas. TY

I would really like a Timeline thread, it’s very helpful in sleuthing and confirming reports or activity we gather and would facilitate more accurate information in a central ‘hub’ . Thanks GA!  Praying
For example, I want to add the June 10th appearance of Hannah in Miami to promote Grand Hotel. She was also in talks to do a podcast with Kaitlyn...which they skipped. Looks like she left Miami to go to Mexico ( as per a post on IG in the 11th) and I’m not sure we have any reason yet why she did go and the reason why she came back. Resurfaced at Phoenix Airport on June 14. It is possible that she was already hearing rumors...Haley said she did the People interview the 13 if I’m correct.
JMO

I'm trying to figure out an effective way of creating timeline threads. As we know topics go sideways and I don't want another thread to monitor because it's going off topic. I am working on it.

Thanks for trying to figure this out. What a crazy season!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Astrobach wrote:

JMO

Thanks GA, very appreciated. I’m sure it’s gonna be a great feature once it’s figured out. I know this format may not be possible but to have some kind of actual calendar with dates and spaces to fill in info, like a spreadsheet might be an idea.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:39 pm

Moved from the FAN thread.

North wrote:So hypothetical question for those wanting/wishing/hoping for a Tyler and Hannah reunion.

For those of you who think Tyler would be interested in doing so (right now), do you think him watching the rest of the season could change his desire to do so? Like if he sees Hannah telling Jed/Peter she's falling in love with them way before she tells Tyler? Or, not at all. Or, seeing her physical chemistry with the other two? The season's ending is truly still up for grabs so to speak and will be up for grabs even as we get closer to the ATFR.

Other questions...

1) Does Hannah even want to reunite with Tyler? She might've been all in on Jed and it was him or nobody?

2) Would Tyler be open to a reunion? Will this change as the season airs? Does TPTB need to facilitate a reunion before Hannah has sexy time with Peter and Jed? Or, will Tyler not care?

3) What are TPTB's designs on Tyler? Do they want him to reunite with Hannah? Do they want him for The Bachelor?

Also, are we sleeping on Peter? Was he the real F2 and not Tyler?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Moved from the FAN thread.

North wrote:So hypothetical question for those wanting/wishing/hoping for a Tyler and Hannah reunion.

For those of you who think Tyler would be interested in doing so (right now), do you think him watching the rest of the season could change his desire to do so? Like if he sees Hannah telling Jed/Peter she's falling in love with them way before she tells Tyler? Or, not at all. Or, seeing her physical chemistry with the other two? The season's ending is truly still up for grabs so to speak and will be up for grabs even as we get closer to the ATFR.

Other questions...

1) Does Hannah even want to reunite with Tyler? She might've been all in on Jed and it was him or nobody?

2) Would Tyler be open to a reunion? Will this change as the season airs? Does TPTB need to facilitate a reunion before Hannah has sexy time with Peter and Jed? Or, will Tyler not care?

3) What are TPTB's designs on Tyler? Do they want him to reunite with Hannah? Do they want him for The Bachelor?

The thing that has surprised me most about Tyler is his maturity. He just seems to get it. He understands that this is a show where Hannah is dating more than one person. He understands that she is going to be physical with more than one person. He understands that she is going to have real feelings for more than one person. He understands the name of the game, and here he is, over a month later after getting his heart broken, shooting off fireworks for Hannah to see that he still wants her. This week in particular he has been sending out signal after signal, at least in my opinion. I honestly don't think this process bothered him because he knew what their relationship was.

Hannah is the wild card here, but I don't think she's been liking Tyler related posts this week for no reason at all. Is she trying to give him a signal? Are they already in touch, which is why she feels comfortable doing this? We don't know, but it's certainly interesting. If Mills was telling the truth then Hannah was incredibly torn at the end and kept changing her mind between Tyler and Jed. With all of this considered, I can see her wanting a reunion.

I'm sure its been a crazy period of time for the both of them. Thankfully they have a few weeks to figure it out.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Moved from the FAN thread.

Other questions...

Short answers:

1. No Tyler won’t care.
2. Yes I think deep down Hannah wants to try with Tyler. She’s kind of sending out bat signals too. It’s just more complicated for her.
3. Yes I think Tyler is open to a reunion. I think show airing is inconsequential to him/them. More so if timing is right irl (mostly for Hannah), I think Tyler was probably ready like yesterday.
4. Tyler ending up with Hannah after all this, would be, in my humble opinion, the best story line this show has ever mustered in like 17 years. I’m not saying that lightly. It would be all the feels. The show is better served making that happen then having Tyler as the Bachelor, which is such (and always was) a consolation prize for Tyler/Hannah fans.
5. No, we aren’t sleeping on Peter. He’s classic F4/3. No way he passes Tyler.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:39 am

@sosleepy especially in the event that they don't even want Tyler for Bachelor (IMO they want Peter). Why not 'use' the most popular male contestant arguably ever and make something happen if the final couple falls through!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz