SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:47 am

sanlee088 wrote:It’s kind of sad when everybody (on SM/her girly friends) BUT the broken hearted F1 is trashing Arie and calling him derogatory names. It makes you wonder if she isn’t being nasty towards him because she is just not that kind of girl OR if it’s because she is the next bachelorette. It’s refreshing not to see her bash him like her immature friends who will stop at nothing. JMO Becca is coming out as the best in all of this. IMO
JMO, but he deserves it. If Arie had been too in love with Lauren and stayed out of Bekah’s DM then she wouldn’t have anything to show.

Plus as I have said before, I am going to attack you worse for hurting someone I love than for hurting me.

Arie could have broken up in private and not gotten this. Instead he agreed to film it and stayed repeatedly after Becca asked him to leave. 

It will be even worse tomorrow when the general public shows him getting back with Lauren in less than a week.

Arie can enjoy this “fun” and put on his big boy panties. 

All IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by rosesrREd Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:49 am

Arie should’ve never proposed to Becca if he was unsure and I think he wanted the cameras there as he broke up with her as a buffer to make the it easier for him.

If Lauren was smart she’d run far away from Arie.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:49 am

Becca didn't see the filmed break up coming because she was obviously lied to about what to expect that day. JMO. Arie had the good sense to keep his phone off the day before so he would catch her off guard. no no

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:49 am

JMHO I keep hearing Becca should of know and that’s definitely true but what does that to do with Arie and his choices?

Just curious because to me her not seeing red flags does not make what Arie did right.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:50 am

KB_Mom wrote:
pbmax wrote:
SeekAny wrote:Slay Bekah M, slay! There is no need for him to joke with her. I’m sure Lauren is thrilled to see he’s sending “jokes” to Bekah M. He’s such a Slimeball.

She might have been the one that told him to do it. "Go ahead do it " laugh out loud

The stage five clinger who needs reassurance 24\7?? I doubt it.
That was Becca.
Reassurance she just falls in line with all the other F1, they all needed that. But as for sm she and Arie are having a ball, I can just see them laughing, I know I am. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:50 am

stuckinsc wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:It’s kind of sad when everybody (on SM/her girly friends) BUT the broken hearted F1 is trashing Arie and calling him derogatory names. It makes you wonder if she isn’t being nasty towards him because she is just not that kind of girl OR if it’s because she is the next bachelorette. It’s refreshing not to see her bash him like her immature friends who will stop at nothing. JMO Becca is coming out as the best in all of this. IMO
JMO, but he deserves it. If Arie had been too in love with Lauren and stayed out of Bekah’s DM then she wouldn’t have anything to show.

Plus as I have said before, I am going to attack you worse for hurting someone I love than for hurting me.

Arie could have broken up in private and not gotten this. Instead he agreed to film it and stayed repeatedly after Becca asked him to leave. 

It will be even worse tomorrow when the general public shows him getting back with Lauren in less than a week.

All IMO.

@stuckinsc :alltens: I agree

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:50 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
SeekAny wrote:The break up was two things, IMO. Arie trying to save face by saying he was honest to Becca and Arie trying to win Lauren back. And its disgusting to me that he used filming a breakup with Becca to do it. There is no way Arie was completely honest with her, or she wouldn’t have walked into a filming like this. She confronted him about the likes on Instagram and he said oh I better talk to her. Please. She handled herself wonderfully in a degrading situation. She held it together until she thought he left. He couldn’tbe respectful enough to just leave. He had to make it about himself. Can I have 2 minutes? Honestly no because you have nothing worthwhile to say.

She should be thankful he did what he did because she will be better off. And she’s right, she’s has a lot of questions but it’s not even worthwhile because he won’t be honest. It will all be another audition to save face and convince Lauren she’s not an idiot for taking him back.

The cheers of the crowd, overwhelming social media support, and most importantly her close friends and family should be all Becca needs to know she won out of all this.
What else was he supposed to do and how else could he of done it.  He was under contract and as the lead, that contract is FAR more binding than say Becca's, so was he supposed to string her along longer till they got to the ATFR then done it while on the couch??  Bottom line, Fleiss owned him and if Fleiss wanted it done one way, that's the way it's gonna be done.  Sorry but that's the game and  what they signed up for.

Exactly right. This is the way Fleiss wanted it done and Arie went along with it.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:50 am

Arie is letting Lauren go and yet he still loves her?? mercy.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 1f49c

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 8367-910 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 I_got_13 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:52 am

bleuberry wrote:Becca didn't see the filmed break up coming because she was obviously lied to about what to expect that day. JMO.

I don't understand the "she should have known b/c they don't film SHVs" or "they don't let you wear the ring prior" stuff.

They also have never let someone live film a relationship ending at a SHV and not at an ATFR either.

Like you said, there's no way she really expected what happened to happen, even if she had an inkling of something being 'off' on any level. Nothing like that had EVER been done to a girl before and they obviously weren't going to clue her in!

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:54 am

Diana wrote:JMHO I keep hearing Becca should of know and that’s definitely true but what does that to do with Arie and his choices?

Just curious because to me her not seeing red flags does not make what Arie did right.

right!! and the red flag to me would be getting engaged to a guy that dumped me first to get engaged to another women dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:54 am

I thought she was stunning tonight. Whoever she ends up will be lucky to have her. It says so much about her that she’s taking the high road and not trashing Arie and Lauren. Good on her.

I’m so relived for her that she doesn’t have Arie holding her back
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 28427536_200093713911401_5401971421209427968_n
https://instagram.com/p/Bf-FFBvBTnO/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:54 am

stuckinsc wrote:

All IMO.

I’m not saying he doesn’t deserve it. I’m saying Becca could be trashing him left and right, but she isn’t. All of her friends are doing it for her. I wonder if it’s because she is the next ette or if she really just wants to take the high road. If it’s the latter, then she is awesome! yes
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck