SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:58 pm

If a man came to me saying "I love another woman and I imagine a future with her" ... I would say "what's stopping you? Go, you obviously don't love me" ... So if Becca thought that he was working through his feelings for Lauren ... I assume he didn't come as forward as he did at the end ... but was implying that he is working on making his feelings go away, because love for Becca was worth it. After all he chose that love ... OR SO HE SAID.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:01 pm

After getting some much needed sleep, I am of the opinion that the producers were still producing during the break up. Why were there so many black screens? Arie went outside... black screen. Arie comes back in. IMO, producer suggestion to go back. They had to extend it somehow to make it dramatic. The actual breakup was only a few minutes. Extending it as long as they did has everyone talking.

Stinks.

Again, I will say I have nothing against either girl. They both seem nice. Personally I relate more to Becca than Lauren. Again, I was one that was hopeful that Arie would find his HEA through the show. But after watching the show how I feel about Arie has changed. Yes, he does have the right to change his mind. No doubt about it, I would not want anyone to stay in a relationship that you are not 100% invested in. However, the way he went about it is where I have issues. IMO, he let TPTB talk him into this so they could get their "MOST DRAMATIC ENDING EVER".

Had Arie broken up with Becca in private then filming it later (aka Jason/Melissa), then Arie contacting Lauren to see if she would be willing to date him... much better in my opinion.

Honestly, I just don't see it lasting with Arie and Lauren. I really hope they prove me wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:04 pm

I watched last night with a group of unspoiled friends.  They kept asking me why it was two nights and then once they figured it out they were not happy with Arie!  All agreed he should have not gotten engaged if he was that torn, it would have been better for all.  They all liked Becca to begin with but loved her even more after the breakup.  All are hoping she is the Bachette now.  

None blamed Lauren but they don’t  see her and Arie lasting.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:07 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Hello. handwave I'mmm baaaack.
So...What have I missed? :gotcha:
Not much sweetie. Same old boring season as the last 5.

Not much, they dug out the Mesnick script this season.

Linds911 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Would it be possible to bring them over? I tried to find them, but had no luck. TYIA

I only know how to bring over pictures/videos not insta stories. Maybe @GuardianAngel knows how.

If someone can post the IG username, I'll have a look.

Lucas15 wrote:

GuardianAngel wrote:Arie could not leave when he wanted to. There was plenty more they wanted, they didn't get it other than dead air time.

My take exactly. He left because Becca told him too. But they sent him back in because they needed more footage. For something billed as "unedited" I saw evidence that this was really not the case - just a different way of going about an edit.

This was an obvious edit for me. I clearly noticed this, but he is getting the blame for not leaving.

northernviewer wrote:Last nights show left me feeling sickened .... not at Arie .... but at the Bach franchise.  Their seedy underbelly was exposed as to the lengths they will go to humiliate people for the sake of this show and ratings.   Not only did they show it .... they manipulated, orchestrated and totally set that whole thing up ... while pretending to be their friends and convincing them this would be for their benefit.  

They were nothing but pawns in MFs evil game of strategy.  I always knew they were low .... but tonight showed exactly how low and disgusting they were.   And CH ... He enjoyed that so much I’m sure his panties were wet.

Arie changed his mind, even kept Becca informed as it was happening ..... sad situation and embarrassing for sure...but IMO didn’t warrant their lives being trashed like this.  SM has become like a schoolyard bully .... and Arie and Lauren will pay for this.... because MF deemed it useful for his ratings.

I totally agree. Every single lead has to be embarrassed with maximum drama to be "rewarded" with a lead role which we'll hear about consistently throughout the next season. The storyboard has been written and if Becca is indeed the next ette she will once again be dealt a new hand of cards of embarrassment. No one is immune to the extent of humility.

Right! When Arie accepted the bachelor gig did he think in his wildest dream that the show would end like this, that he would make such a mess. I sure he didn't but it happened. So if Becca and her fans hadn't learned anything from this, you might wanna check your bulb. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:12 pm

I thought about this too last night, but at that point I didn't care. My mind was made up.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Of course it wasn’t Arie’s idea. But come on. He still went through with this disgusting idea even though there was a presedence set before him. He had all of Jason’s mistakes laid out in front of him to learn from. He could have called Jason for advice directly, for goodness sake! Had someone with real life experience help him navigate this in a more compassionate way. He didn’t. Because he is in both parts moron and selfish. 

TPTB are evil and producing good television, no doubt that’s their priority. But Arie has been entrenched in this world for 5.5 years. He’s not some green novice. He should have known better. The truth is he probably DID know better, but he is very self centered and just doesn’t seem to GAF.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:13 pm

Like Jason says in his tweet responses, it's 100 of them against 1.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
I have no doubt it was the producers idea.  But he went with it.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Like Jason says in his tweet responses, it's 100 of them against 1.

I don’t care if it’s a million vs. 1. Arie still had the history of this show to learn from. He could have had the biggest champion in his corner helping him, Jason. 

This was heartless and stupid on his part. He’s pretty weak.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:16 pm

I didn’t really question them having prior film of SHV as I remember they showed some of Rachel and Bryan’s last year as well.  I think they are starting t show some of that time now.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:25 pm

I noticed that a lot of former cast tweeted that he should leave. I'm sure TPTB wanted him to stay and get more out of Becca but still think that Arie could have left - unless maybe they locked the car door on purpose. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck