SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:23 pm

Airy kept asking if they could just talk for two minutes. Talk about WHAT?? scratch He made it clear he was dumping Becca to pursue Lauren. Becca got the message and accepted it, even if it stung like h*ll. What was there left to talk about? no idea

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:27 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Airy kept asking if they could just talk for two minutes.  Talk about WHAT?? scratch He made it clear he was dumping Becca to pursue Lauren. Becca got the message and accepted it, even if it stung like h*ll. What was there left to talk about? no idea

Someone mentioned it previously. Continuing to talk was to make Arie feel better not Becca.:pout
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:37 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Linds911 wrote:

won't know for sure until tomorrow/today's episode but all signs point to her imo.

Thanks Linds. I'm hoping it's her . Usually a few names are thrown out but I haven't heard of any this time , so I'm thinking it's Becca too.  
@Jolena Some feel that it may be Tia because of how the WTA went and how it was Tia sitting in the next lead chair and how she was asked the right questions as most un-announced leads have been asked.

Tia I believe is still the back up choice, but since neither Becca or Kendall could be at the WTA because they were still technically on the show, it is hard to say definitively. Who knows who would have been sitting where if all the possible parties had been there.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:40 pm

There's so much blaming of Becca for not seeing it coming. I don't get that. I doubt that Arie made it so cut and dried when telling her he was still having feelings for Lauren. Becca says she thought they'd work on it and would be better after the show finished airing and I have no reason to doubt her. She seemed completely blindsided that he wanted out of the relationship in order to be with Lauren. I don't know that Arie was intentionally cold but he came across that way to me.

I don't know that they had any real choice about the cameras once they were there but I also think Becca was in shock and probably not thinking straight. She did seem to be trying to get away from them and Arie but had nowhere to go but the bathroom. I just wish Arie would have shown some compassion by leaving when Becca asked him (multiple times). I think most viewers were yelling at their tv's for him to just go. I know I was. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 2292733854

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:44 pm

Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Thanks Linds. I'm hoping it's her . Usually a few names are thrown out but I haven't heard of any this time , so I'm thinking it's Becca too.  
@Jolena Some feel that it may be Tia because of how the WTA went and how it was Tia sitting in the next lead chair and how she was asked the right questions as most un-announced leads have been asked.

Tia I believe is still the back up choice, but since neither Becca or Kendall could be at the WTA because they were still technically on the show, it is hard to say definitively. Who knows who would have been sitting where if all the possible parties had been there.

I also don't think it's a definite next lead chair even when all potential leads are there, since Ashlee sat in in, even when Des was the next lead and Zak sat in it, even when Juan Pablo was the next lead. I also think I don't remember Jake and Ashley H sitting there, but I might be remembering wrong. And, then when you take into account all the leads that weren't at the WTA, like Jason, Rachel, Nick, Jojo, Ben F, and Emily, it's really not a solid predictor at all. I think it's mostly just a coincidence since most leads were F3. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:47 pm

SeekAny wrote:Arie is a liar guys. Plain and simple. Becca asked questions and he didn’t answer honestly. Just gave half truths. A leopard doesn’t lose its spots! He’s done exactly what every ex has said he’s done to them. History repeating itself. And now he’s sliding into Bekah Ks dm’s in February. Is that not now a red flag for Lauren? Come on, this guy is a joke and couldn’t want to settle down any less. All just my opinion.

I'm glad we did get to see the break up so I wouldn't have read others speculations and interpretations of what happened because I like to come to my own conclusions. Seems to me he was honest with her from the time they left Peru, he was expressing his feelings for Lauren, what part of that didn't click...it was obvious to me that it was Lauren that he really loved. So why stay in a relationship with a man that his heart is somewhere else, did she think she could change it or maybe she should have ended it before then and they wouldn't had to get to that point. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:50 pm

Arie has shown during the break-up that there was no love for Becca from the start and there was even lack of respect at some point of the time (to not say evet) ... now I'm curious what he's going to say on the stage ... repeat his mantra? "I love all"

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:50 pm

grace8136 wrote:^^ Jason answered questions about that tonight too.

this thread...

Jason Mesnick
‏@jason_mesnick
If you have a question... Fire away!
8:36 PM - 5 Mar 2018

https://twitter.com/jason_mesnick/status/970880824768741376

This was my favourite from that twitter conversation from Michelle27:

Are you glad there’s something worse than “the Mesnick” now... and it’s called “the Lyingdyck” rofl rofl rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:52 pm

The whole debacle could have been avoided if Airy had grown a pair and told Mommy and Daddy he respected\appreciated\considered their preference for Becca, but as a 36 year old man, it was HIS choice to make and he wanted Lauren.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:55 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
quietpal wrote:Sometimes relationships don't make sense. It's easy to say from the outside looking in "if Arie did that to me I would've (fill in the blank)." It's different when you're in the middle of it. Even people who have similar relationship experiences may not handle things the same way. There's no one way that's the only way and relationships are not cookie cutter.
My point being that just because Becca knew that there were red flags in her relationship with Arie does not mean that at that point she thought it was over and that she "knew" it and why didn't she break it off. I don't know what she was thinking at the time as I'm not in her head. All I can do is speculate why she stayed and attempted to make it work.
To me it's not as simple as Becca knew how he was feeling before the breakup and therefore he didn't lie. Period. That's it. Case closed. For me it's not case closed as I wasn't there to know exactly what he said to her or what she said to him during their relationship and his "struggles". That's not proof that there wasn't some lying on his part. How do we know he didn't lie about some things? Do we have a transcript of all of their conversations after he proposed? Heck he could have lied to Lauren too to try to get her back. I just don't know.
I do believe Becca attempted to make it work, but it takes two who are willing to make it work and I don't think Arie tried as he was already conflicted so he couldn't give Becca his full attention or devotion anyway. That's on him. Just my 2cents
I gave that example in my post because I lived through some dude saying all the right stuff, then found out that he's been talking with someone else and feelings were muddled.  I found the redflags and kicked him to the curb. IMO, if you are watching for those signs especially when you were told about them, and then don't pay attention or just float by....I don't understand that.  Especially when the redflags are in the face.  IMO

Good. That means Lauren will have absolutely no excuses.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:56 pm

tigertiz wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Hello. handwave I'mmm baaaack.
So...What have I missed? :gotcha:
Not much sweetie. Same old boring season as the last 5.

Not much, they dug out the Mesnick script this season.

Linds911 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Linds911 wrote:@Sprite she was commenting on E News Insta stories.

Would it be possible to bring them over? I tried to find them, but had no luck. TYIA

I only know how to bring over pictures/videos not insta stories. Maybe @GuardianAngel knows how.

If someone can post the IG username, I'll have a look.

Lucas15 wrote:

GuardianAngel wrote:Arie could not leave when he wanted to. There was plenty more they wanted, they didn't get it other than dead air time.

My take exactly. He left because Becca told him too. But they sent him back in because they needed more footage. For something billed as "unedited" I saw evidence that this was really not the case - just a different way of going about an edit.

This was an obvious edit for me. I clearly noticed this, but he is getting the blame for not leaving.

northernviewer wrote:Last nights show left me feeling sickened .... not at Arie .... but at the Bach franchise.  Their seedy underbelly was exposed as to the lengths they will go to humiliate people for the sake of this show and ratings.   Not only did they show it .... they manipulated, orchestrated and totally set that whole thing up ... while pretending to be their friends and convincing them this would be for their benefit.  

They were nothing but pawns in MFs evil game of strategy.  I always knew they were low .... but tonight showed exactly how low and disgusting they were.   And CH ... He enjoyed that so much I’m sure his panties were wet.

Arie changed his mind, even kept Becca informed as it was happening ..... sad situation and embarrassing for sure...but IMO didn’t warrant their lives being trashed like this.  SM has become like a schoolyard bully .... and Arie and Lauren will pay for this.... because MF deemed it useful for his ratings.

I totally agree. Every single lead has to be embarrassed with maximum drama to be "rewarded" with a lead role which we'll hear about consistently throughout the next season. The storyboard has been written and if Becca is indeed the next ette she will once again be dealt a new hand of cards of embarrassment. No one is immune to the extent of humility.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:56 pm

Sprite wrote:
This was my favourite from that twitter conversation from Michelle27:

Are you glad there’s something worse than “the Mesnick” now... and it’s called “the Lyingdyckrofl rofl rofl

That's hilarious!!   Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck