SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:56 am

I am sorry, but blaming someone for trying to make a relationship work, when Arie admitted to not being COMPLETELY honest with her, is just not something I understand.

Arie is complemented for following his heart, but how dare Becca try to follow hers? 

I just don’t get it. 

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:56 am

Diana wrote:I thought she was stunning tonight. Whoever she ends up will be lucky to have her. It says so much about her that she’s taking the high road and not trashing Arie and Lauren. Good on her.

I’m so relived for her that she doesn’t have Arie holding her back
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 28427536_200093713911401_5401971421209427968_n
https://instagram.com/p/Bf-FFBvBTnO/

That’s what I’m saying! She is taking the high road it seems and that makes her look good! Her friends on the other hand are a little scary. IMO But I get it, he deserves it.

sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:57 am

Diana wrote:JMHO I keep hearing Becca should of know and that’s definitely true but what does that to do with Arie and his choices?

Just curious because to me her not seeing red flags does not make what Arie did right.

It just help some of us see things clearer, on how things happen. Now we know that Becca knew about his struggle over his feelings for Lauren, she wasn't blindsided and didn't see the break up coming
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:http://people.com/tv/bachelor-becca-kufrin-talks-arie-luyendyk-jr/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

So according to people Arie had a sit down with Lauren before dumping Becca.

"After having a sit-down conversation with Burnham, Luyendyk Jr. decided to call off his engagement with Kufrin during a weekend trip to Los Angeles."

And here is where I am fairly certain that Becca will be the next bachelorette.  She is gracious to both of them after all this.

"Although Kufrin is heartbroken over the situation, she has no “ill will towards” Burnham.
“At the end of the day, we both just fell in love with the same guy and she can’t help that. The only person that I can fault in this is Arie and the way he handled it,” she shares. “I do feel a little bad that it’s going to be really tough for them when all of this is said and done. Social media is a hard world to navigate through, and there’s going to be a lot of negativity and I don’t think she deserves that. If they want to make it work, then they will, and I hope they’re strong enough to get through it all.”
With her breakup behind her, Kufrin says she’s ready for “this chapter of Arie to be done and close it and put it on the shelf and put it away” and only wants Luyendyk Jr. to have what makes him happy.
“At the end of the day I wouldn’t’ change the experience because I met so many amazing people and I fell in love and I had this great experience and memories,” she says. “I’m still going to feel a sense of compassion for him because I did love him but at this point, I want him to be happy, I want to be done and not have to worry about them anymore.”
“They’re going to be together and do their thing. I wanted to move on and have my person that I can focus on and live my life with,” shares Kufrin. “At the end of the day, I do forgive him.”"

Wow! Arie going to Lauren before he even dumped Becca says it all imo. Total classless behavior on Arie's part no no  jmo

As for Becca, she is a class act! She should be proud of how she has handled herself through all this :yes:
With the bolded. I didn't get that he sat down literally in the same room with her. I get that he had a conversation with her on the phone. Just like every Sunday I have a sit down chat with my mom and have coffee every Sunday morning...she's in Arizona and I am in Canada.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:57 am

@northernviewer here’s what you asked for earlier
The finale is going to be very interesting for fans to watch and my journey to get there, but I am very happy and it’s been an experience that I will remember forever,” Luyendyk Jr., 36, told Us Weekly exclusively. “I really have no regrets doing it. All I can really say is that I’m very happy and it’s going to be fun for me to watch that back.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/arie-luyendyk-jr-i-have-no-regrets-over-bachelor-ending/

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:57 am

When you didn’t even take the advice of a 1.5 year old. That look of warning was lost on Arie. SMH.

https://instagram.com/p/Bf92lWxFyrV/

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:58 am

She’s getting love from everyone , money and most likely the lead role. Arie did Becca a favor even if he went about it in a awful way. Imo giggling

https://twitter.com/mckenna_keil/status/970900860589850624
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:01 am

Hello. handwave I'mmm baaaack.
So...What have I missed? :gotcha:
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:03 am

stuckinsc wrote:I am sorry, but blaming someone for trying to make a relationship work, when Arie admitted to not being COMPLETELY honest with her, is just not something I understand.

Arie is complemented for following his heart, but how dare Becca try to follow hers? 

I just don’t get it. 

All JMO.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: There isn't much that a hot guy on this franchise can't do that won't have women bending over backwards to try to justify it.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:03 am

MiaHawk wrote:Hello. handwave I'mmm baaaack.

Welcome Back! Don't ask! laugh out loud laugh out loud hehehe rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:05 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Hello. handwave I'mmm baaaack.

Welcome Back!   Don't ask! laugh out loud laugh out loud hehehe rotfl

rofl
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:06 am

Aria wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I am sorry, but blaming someone for trying to make a relationship work, when Arie admitted to not being COMPLETELY honest with her, is just not something I understand.

I just don’t get it. 

All JMO.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: There isn't much that a hot guy on this franchise can't do that won't have women bending over backwards to try to justify it.
Agreed. But we are talking about Arie, not a hot guy.  Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck