SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:01 am

Aria wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
Sprite wrote:Immediately after the proposal, I just had this hole in my heart. I tried to concentrate on my relationship with Becca, and I really made a push to make it work. But I wasn’t getting over Lauren,” he says. “I leaned on former Bachelors and Bachelorettes, like Rachel [Lindsay], JoJo [Fletcher], Sean [Lowe], and asked them, ‘Is this normal?’ Everyone was like, ‘Yes, give it some time.’ I was very open with Becca about how I was feeling. It must not have been easy for her. But I knew that it was more than just missing someone. I had to take this risk.”

He tried so hard. Needle d*ck you make me laugh.

Yup risk after he knew she was going to “fight “ for their love. It’s a cowards move

Yup, like I had expected. Arie lives his life like a romance movie. He doesn't realize that there are hard parts in a real relationship. There are boring part. There are annoying parts. I know that he and Lauren are going strong for 41 days and counting and that's the stuff of epic love stories, but I'm guessing that soon enough, Arie is going to feel like this is missing "something" too. 

At least Becca got far, far, far away from this and will get a hot baddy fiancé in return for all her trouble.

There are parts where you don't love the person and you break it off. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:02 am

I'm honestly so grateful that Becca is free of him and he's Lauren's problem now.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:02 am

umngirl wrote:Hey Arie, maybe don’t keep reaching out to exes. duh #NeverChanging

https://twitter.com/whats_ur_sign_/status/970882299012067328?s=21

OMG i knew it!!!!! he was DM-ing Bekah M and whoever else!!!!! he is a real class act NOT!!!! what a f!@#$ dykhead Redfacemad
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:02 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:03 am

Becca knows Arie is full of crap.

"I have a ton of questions," she continued. "But at this point, it's like, anything I ask him, will I get a true answer?"
https://www.google.com/amp/www.etonline.com/the-bachelor-spoiler-reacts-to-watching-shocking-unedited-breakup-its-brutal-97746%3famp
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:04 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Hey Arie, maybe don’t keep reaching out to exes. duh #NeverChanging

oh geeze. Lauren take his phone away! She really needs to keep an eye on him every time he's on his phone. Fun.

Just remember Lauren it was two months ago he was reaching out to you, shortly after proposing to Becca.  Now he is reaching out to Bekah M after proposing to you.  My new hope for tomorrow, Lauren sees the crap he is pulling tonight and throws his ring in his face.

If not, and she stays with him, then go ahead and do an AFTR wedding.  Just make sure to outlaw computers and cell phones in your lives and get that land line installed and buy Arie a beeper. And still good luck, he will pick up burner phones.

:yes: :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1f49c

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 8367-910 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 I_got_13 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
bleuberry wrote:2018 doesn't give AF about Arie and his feelings laugh out loud. He chose the wrong year. It's refreshing to (mostly) see people rally around the girls, vs what happened to the other Lauren B after Ben's fiasco ...

Exactly this. I'm done giving men like Arie a pass for how they treat women and then expect sympathy and praise like they're the victims and being wrong. Enough's enough. jmo

Living in Australia I have to wait a few more hours to see this train wreck play out on my TV screen. But I want to say I have thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's posts and it's good I know what I'm in for.

I want to say I had a husband who blindsided me when he walked out and left me with two young boys to raise. I guess I should've been like Becca and seen the signs, which I only did in hindsight. When you love someone, as I truly believe Becca loved Arie (and yes it is my opinion) you trust that person implicitly and you want to do everything you can to make the relationship work, even if you know it's a losing battle. And as for Becca being 'embarrassed' I can totally relate to this. I didn't want to be a failure in the eyes of my family and friends. And it was one hundred times worse for Becca who had a massive TV audience watching her fall in love.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:04 am

Can I just add Becca looked HOT at the ATFR. Can’t wait for her to the Bachelorette. Let’s do the damm thing.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:05 am

Diana wrote:Becca knows Arie is full of crap.

"I have a ton of questions," she continued. "But at this point, it's like, anything I ask him, will I get a true answer?"
https://www.google.com/amp/www.etonline.com/the-bachelor-spoiler-reacts-to-watching-shocking-unedited-breakup-its-brutal-97746%3famp

No, you won’t Becca. I’d save your breath girl.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:06 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Linds911 wrote:

oh geeze. Lauren take his phone away! She really needs to keep an eye on him every time he's on his phone. Fun.

Just remember Lauren it was two months ago he was reaching out to you, shortly after proposing to Becca.  Now he is reaching out to Bekah M after proposing to you.  My new hope for tomorrow, Lauren sees the crap he is pulling tonight and throws his ring in his face.

If not, and she stays with him, then go ahead and do an AFTR wedding.  Just make sure to outlaw computers and cell phones in your lives and get that land line installed and buy Arie a beeper. And still good luck, he will pick up burner phones.

That was not him reaching out to Bekah. Oh how things grow. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:07 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:

And there you go ! Arie exposed

Arie's DM'ing Bekkah? Now I have to take a step back.

It wasn't sexual but more joking but why DM.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:07 am

Diana wrote:Becca knows Arie is full of crap.

Same thing Sydney said! Go figure! I guess what exes say don’t matter Hugesmile Wrong! They give insight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck